Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fearless_Bum

Male and Female don't Exist!

9 posts in this topic

Male and female are distinctions created for manipulation and control. 

I would call someone a man or woman because each word is loaded with assumptions on what use they have for me. 

If I see you as a woman I objectify you as something that provides warmth and pleasure!

If I see you as a man I objectify you as someone who has power in this world and will manipulate you in order to have a piece of your pie!

I noticed it felt off to see someone as a man or a woman or any gender because it automatically comes with assumptions. 

If you want to be friends with all humans, then let go of the distinction between man and woman! 

Peace ?.

@Fearless_Bum 

1 hour ago, Fearless_Bum said:

If you want to be friends with all humans, then let go of the distinction between man and woman! 

Being that the word human comes with automatic assumptions, then shouldn't you let go of all distinctions of humans?  why differentiate human from a bear, or a bear from a beaver? 

@Fearless_Bum So the asians and their yin and yang, they had it wrong? 

Assumptions and the clasping mind are one thing, and yet descriptors that help us discern and differentiate, these are important, yes? no? 

@Fearless_Bum yeah! So much freedom comes from expressing yourself freely regardless of gender. So many people box me in as a biological woman and expect me to only play certain roles, have certain kinds of jobs, NOT have certain kinds of jobs/hobbies, it friken sucks! Also exploring the masculine and feminine for any human being is a kind of art (self expression).

I love RuPaul's take: "We're all born naked and the rest is drag." ^_^

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

You shouldn't throw away male and female. Just add 50 more genders to the pile so you can be more accurate. 

No wonder people think that actualuzed.org is a cult.

When you start going down the road of nonsense such as this then you need to get a reality check.

OP is clearly really lonely and needs therapy.  

Nuance please

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.