Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ConsciousOwl10

Meditation - Reality, Trauma, Being

3 posts in this topic

Hello fellow actualizers,

I am wondering if you can help me out here. I am having this occur more frequently in meditation where I feel like I am becoming more aware of the fact reality is indeed mystical, and that I don't know what the fuck is going on with anything, which scares me. At first, I thought this about specific parts of life, like why did this person say this or that, but now I am starting to see this in everything, in how nothing actually makes rational sense . At first, I didn't see reality as that mystical, but now I am feeling otherwise, although I haven't had any breakthroughs or samadhis, this is beginning to be intuited more. When I contemplate this, I start to cry heavily as I say to myself, 'how is everything being' , 'how is this existing', and reality itself is almost traumatising me as I lose the ability to comprehend it. Is this response ok and am I moving in the right direction ? Should I just keep meditating as usual just focusing on breath etc or should I contemplate more on just this?

I think this is ok. You can meditate and then at other times you can contemplate this. It’s ok to do both.

"You Create Magic" 

abandoning the need to understand everything with the logical mind is essential. It's difficult because everyone is used to analyzing everything logically, everything must make sense, fit together. this is an obstacle, you have to let go of the need to analyze logically, otherwise it is impossible to meditate. it is something that happens little by little, it is like getting rid of a drug. psychedelics help a lot, since they erase the logical mind for a while. but the important thing is the intention to let go of control