Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zega

So what's the deal with Spirit Science? (Jordan Duchnycz)

8 posts in this topic

When I was first waking up around 2014 a friend of mine showed me this channel, Spirit Science.

If you aren't familiar, its ran by a guy named Jordan who used to be an animator on Newgrounds. He moved on to making youtube videos in a style similar to Extra Credits about spirituality. Some of the things he talks about are on point like sacred geometry and what he has to say about levels of consciousness. 

The controversy comes (mostly) from his video on human history: 

In particular, he loses people once he talks about Hebrews being an alien race and Martians coming to earth after destroying their own atmosphere. Despite that, he makes some interesting points and regardless if this is true or not it sparked my interest in human history and our evolution. This video also led me to contemplate my own consciousness which eventually led me to Leo.

Chris O'Neil from Oney Plays knew him on Newgrounds and just says, "This man is now the leader of an actual cult" and most the skeptics and criticisms I see tend to come back to that. People say Leo is a cult leader too but I know that's false and dismissive. 

Jordan is a lot less direct than Leo though and it's hard to read his true intentions. If nothing else he's a clever storyteller and good at animation, and he helped lead to my first awakening so there's that.

What's his deal though? Is he a cult leader, full of shit, or is he misunderstood and we all are a product of falling from a much higher level of consciousness many many years ago?

I've thought about posting this on here years ago I just never felt like bringing it up. I guess I was avoiding wanting to know the truth, but now I really want to know what other people think of Spirit Science.

Some of it sounds crazy I don't know where he gets these ideas from lol like "Spiritual history" or whatever.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I appreciate the answers but I was hoping for a little deeper thoughts from this forum 

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

Some of it sounds crazy I don't know where he gets these ideas from lol like "Spiritual history" or whatever.

Most of it comes from channelings, all of them tell a similar story. I think they are correct about many things.

Human history is fascinating, and I love the way historians work, if we had an AI that could read all historical research papers, connect them in its mind and write a book with the result, I think the result would be mind-blowing. Because one of the problems for historians is that no one has enough time to connect enough sources of information and create a bigger picture understanding, or to educate the people on all the new, important discoveries.

If you do some research and only look at trusted and generally accepted mainstream sources, you will still find a lot of information that supports the channeler's theories.

I'm sure the oceans hold many secrets, but archaeological research needs a lot of money and time. It was not long ago that we discovered that the Romans had visited America way before Columbus and the Vikings. Simply by quickly investigating an island in the Atlantic ocean and the waters nearby led to such a huge discovery, but how many people know about it? Humanity don't have the time for these things, there are more important things to focus on, but a real historian would never say that those spirit-science historical theories are complete nonsense.

Edited by Seraphim

24 minutes ago, Zega said:

I appreciate the answers but I was hoping for a little deeper thoughts from this forum 

Lol sorry! I never really watched it too much

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"