Husseinisdoingfine

Vaush's Ukraine segment.

162 posts in this topic

He did a really good job conveying this important message:

Vice also made a decent vid:

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

*This account is no longer active as the user has decided to leave the forum*

not really feeling it, this "Vaush" guy is so paranoid "by the time this goes on youtube Russia could already have invaded" yea ok Vaush

i don't think Russia will invade anytime soon

20 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

not really feeling it, this "Vaush" guy is so paranoid "by the time this goes on youtube Russia could already have invaded" yea ok Vaush

i don't think Russia will invade anytime soon

Idk dude moving 100k troops to your borders completely surrounding Ukraine is a pretty big flex to make and then just say "LOL JK" and pull back.

I'd bet money they will invade by the end of March.

Untitled.jpg

What's most concerning is that they moved Soldiers into Belarus, the Navy in the surrounding Black Sea, and even have battle ships doing exercises off of the coast of Ireland (yes, really https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russian-ships-off-ireland-coast-are-not-welcome/ar-AAT5BPA).

7 minutes ago, Yarco said:

Idk dude moving 100k troops to your borders completely surrounding Ukraine is a pretty big flex to make and then just say "LOL JK" and pull back.

EXACTLY. Why would they use all of those recourses, to not only move soldiers on their border, but the borders of a foreign country (they put Soldiers in Belarus), just to pull the soldiers back and not do anything? They're in too deep. 

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

That chubby nerd said "Russia could have already invaded when this is uploaded" how is that not fear mongering and paranoid.

If that's what the left has become, then i don't want to be it

also he shat on people who are critical of nato and the us war machine, which i don't think is cool

he has a nice beard though :x

Edited by PurpleTree

HAPPENING!!!!!!!!:

All of these videos except one is all from today.

Belarus:

From the Ukrainian President Zelensky:

''This followed on the heels of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky announcing that circumstances in the region are now "under control" and that there's "no reason to panic" according to The Associated Press.''

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-russia-diplomacy-europe-baltic-sea-44821c52f54b5e927d86ea28420cb2cf

From the Ukrainian National Security and Defense Council (Advisory Body to the President of Ukraine) Secretary Danilov:

''Ukraine’s NSC Sec. Danilov tells @BBC_ua he doesn’t expect an imminent invasion and doesn’t share “the panic,” which he connects to “geopolitical and domestic” processes in the West:

"As of today, we don’t see any grounds for statements about a full-scale offensive on our country," Danilov had stated confidently on Monday.

From the Ukrainian Defense Minister Reznikov:

''Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov went so far as to say the threat of a Russian invasion "doesn't exist" despite there still being "risky scenarios". Other Ukraine defense officials have echoed this as well.''

Here's more from the defense chief:

"As of today, the Russian army has not formed a strike group that would be able to carry out an invasion," Reznikov was quoted saying in local media after a meeting with lawmakers in Kyiv. "There are no grounds to think that an invasion will happen tomorrow from a military point of view."

"But that doesn’t mean," he said, "that they won’t develop—there are threats."

"The Kremlin is trying to destabilize Ukraine with hybrid means, particularly by sowing panic," he wrote in an op-ed published by Ukrainskaya Pravda a day earlier. "We must not give them the opportunity."

https://www.pravda.com.ua/columns/2022/01/24/7321420/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ukraines-defense-minister-oleksiy-reznikov-shoots-down-russian-invasion-fears

My personal takeaway from this is don't listen to the uninformed takes and personal projections of some non-expert in the field panic spreader influencer randos on the internet (regardless of what stage of consciousness you percieve them to be and they themselves percive themselves to be) unless you yourself deeply intuit that maybe they are personally enlightened and are speaking about this from a third-eye intuitive sensing position of turbulences and movements of collective human consciousness through their dipping into the divine providence into the future unfolding of events ;)

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

@Fleetinglife Zelensky is ironically the only person being reasonable here, though he should be panicking.

I still doubt Russia will actually invade. I truly think this is just to destabilize NATO. Nothing more, less. The they’re just trying to scare NATO but they are aware the costs of invading are still way too much.

If still do not see why at all is America getting involved. Ukraine is a corrupt Eastern European pseudo-National which serves utterly no National security interest to the United States to defend. Why is America getting involved?

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

If still do not see why at all is America getting involved. Ukraine is a corrupt Eastern European pseudo-National which serves utterly no National security interest to the United States to defend. Why is America getting involved?

You will have to come to your own conclusions on that for yourself based on your own research from multiple sources, I have some of them that I read and thought and contemplated on them for a bit these past few days and came to my own approximate, unfinished and further uncultivated in more source backing and raw, contemplation in assesing imagining myself putting myself in other's shoes and how their views and feelings would be in accordance with my construction and resconstruction of them in my mind as other human beings and their logic, reasons and motives, conclusions, opinions and thoughts on why is that, but I rather not share them here in length for it would take a long time and I am not currently in a good state in terms of memory to express them concisely and accurately (to sum it up basicly and simplistically my approximate opnion on it is that it's a mixture and layer upon layer of  on the surface different and yet seemingly mutually cohesive, interdependent and self-reinforcing underlying motivations of the results from efforts and work invested from the  long term resource allocations, investments and support for the idealistic future Ukranian project, an idealistic vision signal of change for it in the future and it's geostrategic importance for the begining of wider changes and visions for the future for that region - to sum it up a signal of change in Ukraine might also signal a change in Belarus and the RF from their current status quo and remake that region, free it from it's past - at least that's the idealism that I interpreted and personally projected that went behind it xD).

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

Btw, the Croatian president ended up on today's hurriedly composed blacklist of Ukrainian nationals security threat gov. connected website as a current persona no grata for the Ukrainian state for his dissenting view on the interpretation of causes and origins of the crisis of the situation and his distancing from the prevailing US/EU/NATO view on it and his forwarded claim and promise to the Croatian population that the Croatian troops and forces that are part of the NATO contingent will be withdrawn to Croatia and won't be a part of combat operations if the situation continues further to escalate in wider Eastern Europe:

''We now have a preliminary answer, thanks to Croatia's President. "Croatia will not send any troops in case of an escalation," said Zoran Milanović. "On the contrary, it will recall all troops [from NATO], to the last Croatian soldier!"

This is notable because it isn't coming from a Euroskeptic with a history of picking on NATO. Milanović is a member of Croatia's center-left Social Democrat party, which is strongly pro-European. But even many sympathetic to Europe want no part of the conflict with Russia.

Mr. Milanović went further and made two points that are almost universally banned in the West.

1. He pointed out that the Ukraine conflict is happening on Russia's doorstep

2. He said that NATO "must reach a deal that will take account of the security interests of Russia.

Unsurprisingly, Milanović is now a target. His own Foreign Minister is trying to have him canceled. “The president does not speak for Croatia, but for himself," FM Grlić-Radman said. "We are and will remain a loyal member of NATO.

More details about the shocking comments from Croatia's President! He says the crisis in Ukraine is caused by "American domestic politics, namely Joe Biden." Claims the U.S. President is guilty of "inconsistency and essentially dangerous behavior."

Edited by Fleetinglife

The notion that NATO is not threatening Russia is self-biased and silly. NATO is definitely encroaching on Russia in ways which violate earlier promises made to Russia. Of course this doesn't justify an invasion of Ukraine, but Russia has valid concerns with NATO's encroachment. NATO has slowly been backing Russia into a corner but now NATO refuses to take any responsibility for that. Russian's request to stop NATO expansion is not unreasonable and could be complied with without any serious danger to the West. There is no need for the US and NATO to position missile systems near Russia's boarder. This is a paranoid and threatening posture. Imagine if Russia was slowly positioning missile systems in Mexico. This would be properly seen as needlessly adversarial. Yet the US does this to Russia.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The notion that NATO is not threatening Russia is self-biased and silly. NATO is definitely encroaching on Russia in ways which violate earlier promises made to Russia. Of course this doesn't justify an invasion of Ukraine, but Russia has valid concerns with NATO's encroachment. NATO has slowly been backing Russia into a corner but now NATO refuses to take any responsibility for that. Russian's request to stop NATO expansion is not unreasonable and could be complied with without any serious danger to the West. There is no need for the US and NATO to position missile systems near Russia's boarder. This is a paranoid and threatening posture. Imagine if Russia was slowly positioning missile systems in Mexico. This would be properly seen as needlessly adversarial. Yet the US does this to Russia.

I agree. But the difference between Russia positioning missiles in Mexico and that NATO positioning missiles in Ukraine is that Mexico wouldn't want that imo. While the Ukraine clearly wants that because of history also because of recent one. Maybe Venezuela would want it though.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Russian's request to stop NATO expansion is not unreasonable and could be complied with without any serious danger to the West.

But why should Russia be making decisions for Ukraine. Whether Ukraine wants to join nato or not is up to Ukraine, not Russia.

"Wanting keeps me from the awareness I already have it. I already am it.” — Byron Katie

NATO is an alliance against Russia. If the US takes the position that anyone is free to keep joining and growing that alliance, then don't be surprised when Russia gets pissed off and starts lashing out to defend itself.

It's like if you lived in house #11 and I was bribing all your neighbors to join a club that was called, "Let's rape the guy in house #11." And when you objected, I said, "But it's anyone's free choice to join whatever club they want."

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Russia has a history of being expansionist in Eastern Europe. It’s pretty rational for countries to wish to join. 
Most of the enlargement of NATO happened 2004 or beforehand, so it’s not like some new threat. 
There is also 0 threat of any NATO country invading Russia, however there’s a pretty clear history of Russian invasions recently ie Georgia and Crimea 

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

NATO is an alliance against Russia. If the US takes the position that anyone is free to keep joining and growing that alliance, then don't be surprised when Russia gets pissed off and starts lashing out to defend itself.

NATO is an alliance to defend democratic countries. If Russia becomes a true democracy, there will be no reason why it can’t join. 

Plus, I think we both know that nato won’t attack Russia unprovoked, unlike Russia which has attacked other countries for no real reason.

"Wanting keeps me from the awareness I already have it. I already am it.” — Byron Katie