Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bacher

My experiences with telepathy

15 posts in this topic

One of the most profound experiences that I have had doing intensive spiritual work is the realization of telepathic communication. I don't know how many of you have had that yet but I have experienced telepathy with other avatars and it shocked me. I am talking about long conversations where memories and thoughts were exchanged.

First time it happend was on a low dose on DMT with my friend. It felt like he was an extension of me, like I was the right hemisphere and he was the left one. We could feel the same feelings and we did not need to talk much because it was all understood intuitively. The second time was the most profound one and it was on 600 mcg of LSD. I felt like my friend was the same consciousness as me and I had access to all of his memories and secrets. I could speak to him through my thoughts and we both understood each other. That was a very intimate feeling and he did also experience the same as I described. Now a year later, I am not really suprised why this could be possible because I realized that I am one with everything. Talking to "others" is just talking to myself. In an infinite high state, you have the possibility to download anything you ever wanted to know. It's all one Mind.

Edited by Bacher

Nice! Had similar experiences. 

I also recognize this funny thing where I'll be thinking of something and my mom will say it out loud, and vice versa, happens so much i stopped pointing it out lol.

1 minute ago, Fearless_Bum said:

Nice! Had similar experiences. 

I also recognize this funny thing where I'll be thinking of something and my mom will say it out loud, and vice versa, happens so much i stopped pointing it out lol.

This too :)

@Bacher Another cool thing is that telepathy is technically always happening! 

Just having a conversation with someone is telepathy if you think about it hehe.

@Bacher

Awesome. ?? 

Am I taking it too far in mentioning… if you have any interest in contact with what we refer to as aliens… they aren’t using archaic sound vibration to communicate, and symbols (reiki ime) open the line of communication. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Fearless_Bum said:

@Bacher Another cool thing is that telepathy is technically always happening! 

Just having a conversation with someone is telepathy if you think about it hehe.

Yes it happens all the time, without it there would be no flow in our conversations. We are always exchanging energies and that's why we avoid some people or conversations becsuse we can feel that bad vibe.

@Nahm

Any tips on how to initiate contact with them?

A ufo has made intimate contact with me once. I remember being in an altered headspace around the same time. I also remember trying to 'send a message' to "aliens" though it was nonverbal and it felt more like I was trying to send them energy. I also had no clue what I was doing but it sorta just felt right. That was probably a couple of weeks before I experienced the ufo. 

It almost felt like some subconscious process got initiated and the body knew what it was doing to make contact with them.

13 minutes ago, Tim Ho said:

Could you please tell a bit more about the ufo experience?  

This was probably about 2 years ago maybe a little less. 

I have to preface this by saying that at the time I was experiencing an altered state that had been active for at least a couple of weeks before the ufo. Not too sure what it was but I'd say there was a reduction in my logical and rational thinking. I would laugh and cry for no reason, I basically lost touch with my 'regular' grounded pigeonholed state of mind. One time at school it felt like the substitute teacher was trying to communicate non-duality disguised as a biology lesson and it felt like I connected energetically to him.

On the night of seeing the ufo, completely out of the blue I asked my brother if he wanted to see a ufo. He's openminded, into spirituality and stuff, he also knew I was experiencing an altered state of mind so he agreed to go to the backyard to sit down and see what happens. We sat down in camp chairs facing our back fence which leads to a school yard on the other side. 

I'd say within 15-20 minutes, we both see this flash in the sky that was like lightning but it lit up the whole horizon, it wasn't lightning, there was no thunder or storms around or anything. From the direction of the lit up sky, about 5 seconds later, a craft flies over the school yard and disappears over the tree line. 

We only saw the craft for about 5-10 seconds. It was probably about 50 metres away. It was pretty shocking to actually witness a ufo, and it felt extremely intimate. It definitely felt/feels like it was meant to happen. 

The craft looked like the typical ufo saucer, as far as I could tell it had no propulsion system, it was far more quiet than a drone. It was obvious that it was extremely advanced. 

I tried to sum everything up but it's hard to communicate the full magnitude of the experience. 

9 hours ago, Bacher said:

Yes it happens all the time, without it there would be no flow in our conversations.

I think youre right, we dont need to communicate things so specificly but the people we have conversation with still understood what it is means. 

My friend who is stage orange/green was never EVER interested in spirituality. He was depressed for many years and the last few years his depression seemed to get worse and worse. But just few days ago he came to me with a weirdest expression on his face. He told me that he merged with consciousness and felt so much love that he was freaking out. He told me that he was expecting huge bliss and was having whole body orgasms. He had vision of past life's or so he told me. I felt so much love and energy coming out of him. So much that my heart started racing really fast. I felt my whole body tingling and shaking. Then he told me that he had telepathically communicated with his brother. When he was laughing and having conversation with his brother telepathically, his phone rang and it was his brother. In the text message his brother started to talk about the exact same subject which they had just talked about telepathically. 

I don't know what to make of this but it's certainly interesting. 

13 hours ago, Pateedm said:

Any tips on how to initiate contact with them?

Memorize the first three reiki symbols by writing them on paper over and over, and then in the air with your hand, and then drawing them mentally. It’s like learning a universal language of symbols. All dimensions and properties of the symbols can then be used to convey info & communicate. 

On 1/26/2022 at 6:15 AM, Nahm said:

Memorize the first three reiki symbols by writing them on paper over and over, and then in the air with your hand, and then drawing them mentally. It’s like learning a universal language of symbols. All dimensions and properties of the symbols can then be used to convey info & communicate. 

I have a really hard time understanding how any symbol could be "special", as they are merely conceptual representations of some other "thing," making them totally arbitrary--merely part of a massive web of meaning-making constructed by the mind.  Can you explain?

Can you invade others privacy even without their permission and openness to the experience?

@Flyboy

I hear ya. That is the very means of utilization though. Understanding doesn’t play any role. Truly, there is no such thing as anyone understanding any thing, or an understander & anything understood. It is entirely a facade of thought attachment & identity.  The symbols do not represent a thing or things and don’t have any meaning. I wouldn’t say that makes them special, just, not sound waves, understanding & cognition based communication.  And it isn’t really communication in any common sense, but communion. It is very much ‘realer than real’.  

Just words that point to direct experience & aren’t intended to define… it is infinite mind which appears within finite mind, and purely directly, like the sun is visually. There’s no mistaking it. It’s like a million K hologram made of love, appearing where it was once believed a brain or mind was. Again though, I hear ya. There was a time this would all have sounded like complete nonsense. 

@blankisomeone

No. The thinking like invading others is many neighborhoods away in terms of frequency and resonance of reiki. Respect and or self respect plays a big role.