LfcCharlie4

What Would 'End' Wars?

23 posts in this topic

Guess its a little bit of an SD / Spirituality question. 

But, how does humanity get to a point where it goes 'beyond' wars? 

I don't necessarily mean individual conflicts, but more on an overall level, in that, tensions are settled differently than war threats or actual conflict.

Is this even a possibility? 

Is war something that will basically go on forever in some capacity? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Zero hatred, zero hypocrisy, zero victimhood, love and care  for everyone (even enemies), peace loving attitude, zero collectivism, and stop caring about survival. 

These values are stage Coral. Pretty hard. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Oen could say that so long as there is life, there is war. Because life is the maintaining of a particular form at the cost of other forms. 

The less form there is, the less wars can be fought over these forms. When for example two countries (two forms) decide to unite into one country, there are no two countries left now who could go to war against each other.

That's basically how all nations were founded, many tribes or peoples who used to always wage wars against each other in order to maintain their tribe (form), one day decided to unite into one gigantic tribe - and a nation was born. The tribes are gone, and with them, the possibility of them fighting against each other. 

When all countries have disappeared, they can't fight against each other. When the division among people into races or genders is gone, and humanity finally recognizes itself as one tribe, one family, there will be no more racism or sexism.

But that's still a loooong way to go. Humanity is in the dark ages. 

WWIII

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

WWIII

Lololololol. That is such a response! 

How are you so sure? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Well, we are living in some of the most peaceful times ever. WWII was a huge lynch pin for the world realizing that war has got to be phased out from conflict resolution. And since then it has gone down. I'm not saying humanity is free from it but I would say it comes from learning communication skills and alternatives to violence where everyone's needs are met. We have to simultaneously build a world where everyone's needs are met as well as have the institutions that facilitate proper communication between conflicting sides. We are making progress slowly in all areas here regardless of what the news has told you. We are living in some of the most least violent times.  

@LfcCharlie4 Some sort of stage-yellow AI world simulator that is used to guide diplomatic efforts

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Tim R  Agree. 

I think it may be unpopular to say this on a forum like this but I believe healthy competition (Sports, Games etc) is also very helpful in guiding this, as it gives humans an outlet for energy, passion, aggression etc in a much more healthy manner.

Of course things go too far (football hooligans for example) but even then, its gotten so much better compared to 30-40 years ago and Is certainly going in the right direction. 

Its going to take way beyond our lifetime to see any kind of world co-operation I imagine. 

@Joel3102 That's kinda what motivated me to post this, however, I wonder if anyone has ever looked into / programmed an AI to see how many events have been dubbed as potential 'WW3' since WW2?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 a destined alignment of the most powerful and intelligent politicians in human history in power in the biggest/most powerful countries of the world at the same time.

i doubt the stars will ever shine that brightly upon humans except maybe for a comet - that would be another solution. (most hidden secret of the new testament)

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

WWIII

So we can fight the next one afterward more peacefully and less harmfully with sticks and stones, they are tools with more child friendly security anyways :P

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

Mine or Yours = Ours.

In all things. Responsibility. Ownership. Profit. Security. Safety. Organization. Cleaning. Governing etc. There are many steps required to have two individuals having equal ownership over and investment in something, a marriage is an example of one that highlights many of the potential difficulties on a larger scale, albeit it a bit too intimate to example most relationships. 

Inwardly, tribes might be another example that we've cast aside too much of. The idea that ensuring the safety and nourishment of a child is everyone in the tribes duty to preserve the tribe for example. The sense of community is lost in urbanisation as each voice is drowned out in a collective, this was best seen by me when the village life in England died out to urbanisation and towns. Conflict was lessened when the police were part of the community they were protecting, they knew the troublemakers who to speak to, and importantly it was their community too so they cared. 

Outwardly, borders would have to go. Its the only way that conflicts between nations ends. Its gone so far the other way in the publics mind though that even I appreciate borders and want to see them maintained strongly, but I also see that with borders mean we have conflicting interests. Divided populations and a splintered world. 

All of this is so pie in the sky fantasy but I will excuse myself the fantasy because so is the question. Its a fictional world view that would have been nice to live in. The utopia where all had what we needed, and then just worked for what they wanted. The utopia where two cultures are not fighting over who owns a bit of land but both owning, maintaining and caring for it.

As a longshot, in the current world. If you want to tackle nationalism from a positive place, where its not 'mine' but ours, that might help with nationstates. Its a boogeyman at present, with so much baggage, racism and war associated with it. I wouldn't envy whoever took that analysis or work on. Identities based on countries are prone to attacking or seeing others as separate by their nature and so are the personalities they attract.

Edited by BlueOak

100% responsibility for one's own life and emotional intelligence.

We are conditioned to blame each other for our problems and make our emotions contingent on the actions of others. 

When a stay at home Mom is revered as much as a Veteran. Or when we stop revering anyone. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

if there was a worldwide jury/court that could try every general/president etc.

and throw them in jail for war crimes

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

WWIII

That would just kick the can a LOT farther down the road. Humanity would get back to it again eventually.

The only thing that would permantly for sure end wars would be the abolition of invidual Nations, and the creation of one world Government, and the implementation of one world unified language to diminish distinctions between different cultures. 

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Just now, Husseinisdoingfine said:

The only thing that would permantly for sure end wars would be the abolition of invidual Nations, and the creation of one world Government, and the implementation of one world unified language to diminish distinctions between different cultures. 

imagine how many people would die in the process to achieve that