Jacob Morres

Balancing being good enough and being different to attract people?

119 posts in this topic

How do you balance being good enough as you are but simultaneously not having yet what the opposite sex wants? It's a weird paradox I haven't solved yet 

1 minute ago, Jacob Morres said:

@Federico del pueblo 

confidence and a career i think (I'm in between careers rn) 

Ok, then it looks like this:

You're career is something you perceive to be "not good enough" and this affects your confidence to some degree.

And your confidence that is already affected by the career is also something you perceive to be "not good enough". Now here my question would be, if the career was already where you want it to be, would the confidence thing still be an issue by itself, because it's this specific approaching and attracting girls kind of confidence or would it be pretty much sorted out?

This way or another I can tell you that the career thing is a limiting belief. Whilst it is great to have a good career you do NOT need one to attract girls, unless you believe that you need one, then you really need it.

You already seem to have a legitimate plan and are on your way of executing it. That's good enough.

You need to realize that girls will get attracted to you regardless of what you have materially in your life. Mostly what attracts the girl is how you express your personality. So you work on that and more girls will get attracted.

You can be homeless and jobless and hot girls will still get attracted to you if you express your personality properly. That means mostly all you have to worry about is improving your game. On the other hand, if your game sucks and you are too lazy to improve it, not much will help you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You need to realize that girls will get attracted to you regardless of what you have materially in your life. Mostly what attracts the girl is how you express your personality. So you work on that and more girls will get attracted.

You can be homeless and jobless and hot girls will still get attracted to you if you express your personality properly. That means mostly all you have to worry about it improving your game. On the other hand, if your game sucks and you are too lazy to improve it, nothing else will help you.

I agree with that, but why did you say in your first "how to get laid" vid, that in order to attract the hottest girls you realistically have to offer something more than just a sexually charismatic vibe?

38 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I agree with that, but why did you say in your first "how to get laid" vid, that in order to attract the hottest girls you realistically have to offer something more than just a sexually charismatic vibe?

It's not technically necessary, but cold approach is not best for the hottest girls because they get approached so often. For them, it helps a lot to offer social value and to stack the logistics in your favor.

For example, I know a guy in Vegas who's slept with over 1000 girls. How did he do it? Not from cold approach. He did by building an elite social circle such that he's able to get free tables at any nightclub in Vegas. He can get a $5000 table for free any night. Then he just pulls girls into the table. Plus he gets invited to all the elite after parties. For example, he is friends with Zedd, so after Zedd performs at the club, Zedd invites 100 of the hottest girls to a private $20,000 hotel suite. He also invites 10 guys. That's where the real game happens. Imagine how easy it is to get laid when you are sitting in a $20,000 suite with a private pool next to Zedd with 100 of the hottest girls and a tray of cocaine.

That's elite level social circle game. That's how you get the hottest girls consistently.

It took this guy 7 years of 4 hours per day building his social circle to reach this elite level.

A lot of getting laid is simply social position and favorable logistics.

But you don't need anything like this to get laid with cute girls. I am just telling you what the pinnacle of game looks like. The pinnacle of game is that your social position is so good all you have to do is say Hi and the girl goes home with you. If you want that, YES, you'll have to work your ass off to build it.

Then again, I pulled an Instagram model thru cold approach dressed as a homeless guy outside the club at 4:30am. It's just not consistent. That Instagram model told me she was at Zedd's afterparty. Fortunately Zedd only has one dick :D

@Leo Gura So basically become Christian Bale from American Psycho, got it. Hehehehehe.

hrhrhtewgfegege

14 minutes ago, Roy said:

@Leo Gura So basically become Christian Bale from American Psycho, got it. Hehehehehe.

Become Zedd.

Or get really good at cold approach. I met a 21 year old at the club last month who slept with 700 girls from cold approach. He pulls every day.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not technically necessary, but cold approach is not best for the hottest girls because they get approached so often. For them, it helps a lot to offer social value and to stack the logistics in your favor.

For example, I know a guy in Vegas who's slept with over 1000 girls. How did he do it? Not from cold approach. He did by building an elite social circle such that he's able to get free tables at any nightclub in Vegas. He can get a $5000 table for free any night. Then he just pulls girls into the table. Plus he gets invited to all the elite after parties. For example, he is friends with Zedd, so after Zedd performs at the club, Zedd invites 100 of the hottest girls to a private $20,000 hotel suite. He also invites 10 guys. That's where the real game happens. Imagine how easy it is to get laid when you are sitting in a $20,000 suite with a private pool next to Zedd with 100 of the hottest girls and a tray of cocaine.

That's elite level social circle game. That's how you get the hottest girls.

It took this guy 7 years of full-time building his social circle to reach this elite level.

A lot of getting laid is simply social position and favorable logistics.

But you don't need anything like this to get laid with cute girls. I am just telling you what the pinnacle of game looks like. The pinnacle of game is that your social position is so good all you have to do is say Hi and the girl goes home with you. If you want that, YES, you'll have to work your ass off to build it.

Then again, I pulled an Instagram model thru cold approach dressed as a homeless guy outside the club at 4:30am. It's just not consistent. That Instagram model told me she was at Zedd's afterparty. Fortunately Zedd only has one dick :D

Ah, I see. So, you can get laid with a 9 or 10 model babe with cold approach alone. It's just that you can't count on pulling the hottest girls CONSISTENTLY without elite level social circles.

Edited by Hardkill

What I notice from most guys doing cold approach is that they prefer quantity over quality. Many of them are happy pulling average girls, which is way easier to make consistent than pulling dimes. Most guys have pretty low standards.

Be clear with yourself about what you want.

@Leo Gura

It took this guy 7 years of 4 hours per day building his social circle to reach this elite level.

How did this guy pull Zedd in his social circle? He must've got lucky. That doesn't happen from skill alone. 

Or get really good at cold approach. I met a 21 year old at the club last month who slept with 700 girls from cold approac

This 21 year old has slept with 700 girls yet you only slept with 2 girls during your 30 day challenge. 

Ouch.

Edited by Yali

59 minutes ago, Medhansh said:

Doesn't this feel like too much work?

Sleeping with 1000 girls is a lot of work for sure. That's like a career, Lol.

I would much rather sleep with a 7/10 through cold approach instead of putting this much effort for a 9 or 10.

He has a much easier time pulling than from cold approach.

It's not that easy to pull consistently, regardless of quality. It takes serious skill. Both guys and girls underestimate the skill necessary.

Go try pulling consistently and see how hard it is.

41 minutes ago, Yali said:

How did this guy pull Zedd in his social circle? He must've got lucky. That doesn't happen from skill alone. 

He spent years gradually befriending various grades of celebrities, working his way to the top.

befriending various grades of celebrities

@Leo Gura

Could you do something like this if you really wanted to? 

He probably has high interpersonal intelligence, an innate gift.

Edited by Yali

Just now, Yali said:

Could you do something like this if you really wanted to? 

Sure, but I don't want to. I got bigger fish to fry.

@Leo Gura

Can you respond to my second comment,

This 21 year old has slept with 700 girls yet you only slept with 2 girls during your 30 day challenge.

Sure

"Sure"?

I think such a feat is very much luck dependent (being at the right place at the right time), and also requires innate interpersonal intelligence  @Leo Gura

Edited by Yali

thread is hijacked.

@Jacob Morres forget the career. or using a future relationship as a motivator - become a pua like everyone else, you can even do while living in a van.

this is the gaming section not the relationship and career section.

Edited by mememe

29 minutes ago, Yali said:

Can you respond to my second comment

You should be happy to pull twice a month when you first start learning game.

I told you it's a lot harder than you think.

I am telling you the results of the best guys in the world. They are the Michael Jordans of their sport.

sleeping with hundreds of girls is a coping mechanism for the ego or a way to escape facing your shadow

just like people binge watches movies all the time, playing video game all day for years its a way to escape yourself

the ego is looking outside to be fulfilled, we are all the same we can't sit in a room all by ourself without feeling bad or hating ourselves for our past actions