Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Nobody is perfect here...

9 posts in this topic

Even hot girls can get nervous when approached unexpectedly by a newbie... well not nervous like physically but I saw clearly today that when I approached this very attractive girl today she had some of those kinda "phrases" that you say when you are nervous /Not in social state, like saying 'thank you' at the end of the interaction even though it didn't make any sense. 

Of course it's normal if she's approach out of the blue by a stranger, but still, it gives me the impression she's just a human like any other LoL. Going to stop putting hot girls on a pedestal for real

I liked this interaction, makes me think that nobody here is super human, we all got our flaws and today's reflection on this interaction got me thinking I really going to stop judging myself for not being 'perfect' when socializing/approaching because nobody is really ?

Edited by Javfly33
spelling mistake

Most hot girls probably are more insecure than a lot of guys out there, especially if their looks decline even a bit.

Even hot girls... means that you've still pedestalized them in the back of your mind.

you need to see how hot girls can get weak at their knees when you have the power dynamic in your interaction.  

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

4 hours ago, hamedsf said:

Even hot girls... means that you've still pedestalized them in the back of your mind.

you need to see how hot girls can get weak at their knees when you have the power dynamic in your interaction.  

Yeah of course the stopping of the pedestilazion is still in progress

Mmm a little toxic the last phrase, At their knees sure, but I wouldn't call them weak for being at my knees man :S, just intelligent :D

On 1/26/2022 at 2:05 AM, Javfly33 said:

Yeah of course the stopping of the pedestilazion is still in progress

Mmm a little toxic the last phrase, At their knees sure, but I wouldn't call them weak for being at my knees man :S, just intelligent :D

@Javfly33 "Must Be a Pretty Picture, You Dropping to Your Knees" ?

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Sounds like an epiphany. I think we're all perfect always.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback