Tyler Durden

Does God wants to experience WW3?

14 posts in this topic

If you've been following news lately, there is a big military build up in Eastern Europe. Tensions between Ukraine and Russia are very high and invasion is being expected any time soon. If NATO gets involved, there is a big risk that WW3 will start. Is that something that God wants to experience?

You're conflating the relative with the absolute. There's no wanting this over that, nothing is better than anything else. 

@Tim R I'm not saying it's something bad or evil, just something that is happening and being directed by God.

Being directed by God? You could have stopped after "just something that is happening". 

Countries in general do not want to get ravaged by a world war. That’s pretty clear. There are some things countries will risk a world war for, and maybe this could be that severe. 

Regardless, I want to ask you why this is relevant to your specific choices? Are you going to start doing massive doses of psychedelics or meditate for 12 hours a day to reduce your fear reaction to a potential negative turn of world events? I really don’t see how this line of inquiry is going to help you in likely any substantial way, and I also don’t understand why you want to ask this on a spiritual sub forum. Gluing the “Does God want x/y/z/etc.” onto a future event as a question is a ridiculously high level of speculation as the information that anyone has to answer this question adequately in the type of way you’re probably hoping for while fishing for this answer is almost certainly woefully inadequate. For the most part, you’ll see people tell you in some way or another that it’s a bad question, they have no clue, or someone who has no clue about “what God wants” in relation to a future event will bullshit themselves and you by giving an answer as if they somehow know this. 

I’m not saying any of this to be an asshole. I’m saying it in hopes that you reconsider using this vast collection of spiritual seekers here to help you solve questions that will actually help you grow spiritually or in some other significant way. 

Asking questions just to scratch the itch of curiosity, which in its more useless expressions often leads people to mere mental masturbation, is not the best way to use this resource if your goal in life is related to any serious or profound spiritual development. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

@Tim R I'm not saying it's something bad or evil, just something that is happening and being directed by God.

Do you think God is a person?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@BipolarGrowth Thank you for your honesty. I just want to get a better understanding of events that are happening in this dream of life. I try to get a clearer sense of what's really going on. My country is in NATO so if things escalate, I'll definitely feel it in my everyday life. I was just wondering if that's something that God wants to experience because I want to know how to deal with it from a spiritual perspective.

@Tyler Durden It's not a question of God wanting or not wanting. Everything is in a state of evolution including the consciousness of mankind. War is the natural expression of certain stages of evolution. 

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

Do you think God is a person?

God is everything. It has no form but it can take any form it wants. I'm aware that it imagines this entire situation but from ego perspective, I just don't know how is it going to unfold.

18 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

God is everything. It has no form but it can take any form it wants.

Does form have desire?

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Does form have desire?

Things are the way they are because God wanted it to be that way. It had a desire to experience itself. That's why it created this dream/reality. Otherwise it would just stay formless forever.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Things are the way they are because God wanted it to be that way. It had a desire to experience itself. That's why it created this dream/reality. Otherwise it would just stay formless forever.

Seems like that's the answer to your question.

6 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

imo god/the universe is more interested in letting things play out and just see what happens

I don't think God has any specific desire. 

God is purity. In the purest form there is no desire. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.