Someone here

Identification awakening

54 posts in this topic

Guys, really, do you want anyone OTHER to tell you what God is?! God is you! Stop asking Leo and see for yourself, as if there is even other to tell you what God is or what it should feel like. And then you try to convince the allmighty with your definitions of God...

@Judy2

Spiritual ego is a weaving of new identities out of illusory experience to compensate for emotional ignorance that was never addressed. Conditioning, …shadow work, ‘emperor’s new clothes’ as they say. All thought attachment & suppression. 

@Nadosa

Exactly. ?? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

52 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

what's the end of 'suppression'? Or, what can encourage a release?

No longer suppressing. It’s as varied and unique as the thoughts, people, justifications, avoidances, rationalizations, substances, etc, etc, used to suppress. 

@Judy2 Sometimes we might feel bad about ourselves because we think we're repressed or suppressing something, not realizing that the negative emotion we're feeling in response to that thought IS what's being suppressed. Only now, in real time. So there's no suppressor, just right now. Phew, what a relief, right? 

When thoughts that don't resonate about ourselves or others are no longer believed and negative emotion is listened to and felt directly as what it is, there's no suppressed or suppressor. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Judy2

Yeah I don’t know either but real af for sure lol. Btw my comment was more to the convo and title (identification awakening). Apologies if it seemed about you so to speak. If there’s any question, make a dreamboard. It’ll simultaneously bring it up & clear it out, while creating your dreams. 

11 hours ago, Judy2 said:

@Leo Gura So you're saying even when the illusion is gone and it's all recognised as nondual, all of Being is still seemingly asleep. And all of Being would have to Wake Up as the "final step"?

You need to become conscious of what God is.

There's no way to explain it or imagine it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 1/24/2022 at 9:46 AM, Someone here said:

So what are you? 

That's the thing, there isn't anyone.

The centered sense of self or self construct within the body is an illusion.

So nobody runs around believing it's a real somebody and that if it can just find the right answers to the WHY questions everything will be understood and get better.

But there's no real answers because the questioner isn't real.

In other words nothing needs to be figured out because there isn't a real problem for a someone to begin with. 

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

God can cosplay as any self it wants, and those selves are real while God is dreaming them.

@Judy2 Let 5-MeO answer your questions. That would be most direct.

On 1/24/2022 at 10:25 PM, Leo Gura said:

Everything is a state. There is no escaping states.

This would make an excellent video topic to go deeper into. 

Every state we are occupying has built in beliefs that shape our experience of the world. An effective way to shift your experience of life is to deliberately choose to embody a new state. 

Edited by Matthew85