thenondualtankie

If I am God and you are God, then can we communicate through God?

16 posts in this topic

I am God, you are God. When you realise that you are God, you see the same God that I see when I realise that I am God. It's a shared reality. Is it possible to use the fact that we are both the same entity in order to communicate with each other instantly, even if we're miles away?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@thenondualtankie

You would just communicate with yourself.

When "we" are the same GOD there is no more me and you and it's only one thing which of course is YOU.

To realize GOD is to understand everything is you and it is completely same feeling when you are in lucid dream and realize that everyone here including your character is fake and only one who is real is the DREAMER which also is YOU.


Who told you that "others" are real?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

even if we're miles away?

Being miles away from “others” is something you are imagining.

For example, there is no me somewhere in physical time and space, I’m only where you imagine me to be.

Edited by Terell Kirby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no "You" and "I". There is nothing to see. Those are just mental musings and gymnastics.

There is no one here to realize god. This is precisely the illusion.

Bodies happen. Communication between bodies happen. They happen to no one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@thenondualtankie If you realized you are God there would be no one left to communicate with but yourself.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“I” would be willing to bet that “we” are communicating through “God” many miles apart from each other right now. 


“Any kind of consciousness whatever, whether past, future, or present, internal or external, gross or subtle, inferior or superior, far or near — a disciple of mine sees all consciousness as it actually is with proper wisdom thus: ‘This is not mine, this I am not, this is not my self.’” - the Tathāgata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, thenondualtankie said:

I am God, you are God. When you realise that you are God, you see the same God that I see when I realise that I am God. It's a shared reality. Is it possible to use the fact that we are both the same entity in order to communicate with each other instantly, even if we're miles away?

God does exactly that on this forum through different avatars who seem to be miles apart from each other but in reality only talking to itself here and now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/01/2022 at 6:49 PM, thenondualtankie said:

I am God, you are God. When you realise that you are God, you see the same God that I see when I realise that I am God. It's a shared reality. Is it possible to use the fact that we are both the same entity in order to communicate with each other instantly, even if we're miles away?

No, telepathy etc discredits actual verifiable truth. I hate that BS.

As per first response, space is not real, nobody is miles away from you they're within you. If there's no such place as an out there then all things and people are really at the place called here. It's not only semantics that we both call the place we're at "here".

There aren't actually other people to communicate with. Because other people are you masquerading in another mask. Time is not real, space is not real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

No, telepathy etc discredits actual verifiable truth. I hate that BS.

Listen to feeling, not belief and discordant misinterpretation. People arriving at assumptions for not having directly experienced spread ignorant conjecture. Ya gotta not believe discord simply for how it feels. It’s all the same light wether the communication is through the internet, sound waves vocally, or telepathically, and that is really introductory. There is unthinkable mystical (normal) experience to be experienced. There is a sweet spot between ignorance and nondual snobbery. It’s bigger than a football field, yet is so commonly missed via thought attachment, arrogance, pride, vanity, and overall really, ignorance &  suppression. 


MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went for a walk and was drawn to a faded name on an old truck parked at the back of someone's yard. Didn't know why, didn't make any sense. Later that day got the message my neighbor with the same name passed away. 

Stuff like that is easily dismissed, just see what happens when you don't dismiss. 


My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nahm said:

Listen to feeling, not belief and discordant misinterpretation. People arriving at assumptions for not having directly experienced spread ignorant conjecture. Ya gotta not believe discord simply for how it feels. It’s all the same light wether the communication is through the internet, sound waves vocally, or telepathically, and that is really introductory. There is unthinkable mystical (normal) experience to be experienced. There is a sweet spot between ignorance and nondual snobbery. It’s bigger than a football field, yet is so commonly missed via thought attachment, arrogance, pride, vanity, and overall really, ignorance &  suppression. 

Don't believe it, I also can't hover or flap my arms and go flying around the sky. It obscures truth by association with New Age stuff, and also this is random people's objections as to why they refuse to believe obvious truth... New Age ideas are scaring people away from exploring demonstrable facts, I wish it would disappear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RMQualtrough

It’s a matter of direct experience. As an example, people having NDE’s. Telepathy is interpreted as new agey, only because you haven’t directly experienced it. Telepathy doesn’t really have anything to do with hovering, flapping your arms, or flying. Schrödinger’s cat & the double slit are ime really great for cracking that “facts” shell open. 


MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/01/2022 at 6:49 PM, thenondualtankie said:

I am God, you are God. When you realise that you are God, you see the same God that I see when I realise that I am God. It's a shared reality. Is it possible to use the fact that we are both the same entity in order to communicate with each other instantly, even if we're miles away?

It's possible. What you are describing is telepathy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@RMQualtrough

It’s a matter of direct experience. As an example, people having NDE’s. Telepathy is interpreted as new agey, only because you haven’t directly experienced it. Telepathy doesn’t really have anything to do with hovering, flapping your arms, or flying. Schrödinger’s cat & the double slit are ime really great for cracking that “facts” shell open. 

I know about those things. Schrödinger is one of us, very into the Vedas. With the slit experiment, observer does not necessarily mean conscious observer as I recall.

I still do not believe telepathy is real, when somebody can just reel off details about the room I'm in, my interest will be piqued. I think moreso, two people verbally communicating is actual telepathy happening since everything is one mind-like setup. You are reading my mind but your mask is not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now