Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

Online Kriya Initiation

15 posts in this topic

I want to learn Kriya Yoga, and from what I understand finding a guru who can guide the process is very important.

Is it okay to get initiated and receive grace through online communications or do I have to meet the teacher in person?

Does anyone know of Gurus in Western Canada?

Also if anyone share personal experience with Kriya yoga that would be cool.

Thanks 

There's a siddhayoga kundalini transmittion events happening in us. I wanted to attend one of those but it's not available in europe.

Saw this video long time ago, somebody shared it on the forum. I liked it. I think it's a genuine and very powerful place. Could be an option.

Online transmittions also work but I don't know to what extent. 

@Salvijus What do you think of getting Kriya instruction and practice from an online guru? Could I have the same benefit as someone who got an in person instruction?

You got your initiation in person right? What do you think would have happened if you did it online

@Raptorsin7 i don't know about the difference, but I'm pretty sure it works online also. (There could be some exceptions tho )

Edited by Salvijus

Just watching this guy talk about awareness is giving me a quasi enlightenment experience. Wow

@Salvijus

@Raptorsin7 yeah I resonate with him also. I think he's legit awake. (Soberly) with great source of advice. He's one of the few people I consider authentic when it comes to awakening. He does coaching also, something that might be relevant for you.

In that previous video I sent (It's pretty long I know) he talks about his kundalini experience and how it unfold. It really inspired me to get one of those transmittions myself, but it's  not available in europe so I forgot about it. But good for us people i guess.

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

@Raptorsin7 yeah I resonate with him also. I think he's legit awake. (Soberly) with great source of advice. He's one of the few people I consider authentic when it comes to awakening. He does coaching also, something that might be relevant for you.

In that previous video I sent (It's pretty long I know) he talks about his kundalini experience and how it unfold. It really inspired me to get one of those transmittions myself, but it's  not available in europe so I forgot about it. But good for us people i guess.

Sweet man. I'll check out more of his videos. I am actually a fan of loch kelly too, so what a coincidence that this guy was at Loch Kelly's retreat.

Do you think this guy is as awake as Lahiri Mahaysa or are there different levels, even when people are awake? Or is everyone the same once awakened 

@Raptorsin7 Levels definitely. I don't believe in enlightenment anymore. Only spiritual progress is real. 

No he's not a perfect buddha. But he's pretty cool. Worthy of attention. Has good things to teach.

Edited by Salvijus

@Raptorsin7 He's not fake imo. That's the most important thing. 95% enlightenment claimers are very fake in my judgment. But he's real imo. 

5 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Raptorsin7 Levels definitely. I don't believe in enlightenment anymore. Only spiritual progress is real. 

No he's not a perfect buddha. But he's pretty cool. Worthy of attention. Has good things to teach.

ahh interesting. I really like his vids so far thanks for linking him. This could be big for my progress.

I realized people don't need to be perfect to provide value, it's all about whether they have something they can teach you or show you

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

He's not fake imo. That's the most important thing. 95% enlightenment claimers are very fake in my judgment. But he's real imo. 

Wow 95% is a big number. I am at a place where I just say idk about people who are enlightened, but I just see if they have something worth learning about

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I realized people don't need to be perfect to provide value, it's all about whether they have something they can teach you or show you

Yeah, yea, same.

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Wow 95% is a big number

It's just a random number that came to me, don't take it seriously ? 

Just now, Salvijus said:

It's just a random number that came to me, don't take it seriously ? 

I already put it in my permanent notes :o