Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natasha

Reparenting through enlightenment

16 posts in this topic

In my recent contemplation came up an insight to view the Matrix as maternal and the Absolute as paternal. In other words, in this reality we feel like in a womb, connected, familiar, safer, tighter. While the Absolute seems distant, empty, and detached. Still both are one (all in the family : )

Let me know what you think, if it's a good analogy. 

I would switch it to this: 

7 hours ago, Natasha said:

Matrix as paternal. 

Absolute as maternal. 

and 

This reality seems distant, empty, and detached.. While the Absolute we feel like in a womb, connected, familiar, safer, tighter.

and then say it's a good metaphor :) 

9 hours ago, Natasha said:

In my recent contemplation came up an insight to view the Matrix as maternal and the Absolute as paternal. In other words, in this reality we feel like in a womb, connected, familiar, safer, tighter. While the Absolute seems distant, empty, and detached. Still both are one (all in the family : )

Let me know what you think, if it's a good metaphor. 

Now is the source. Only so called thoughts process socalled creates the ego. If you dont get attached with the source, you realize that nothing has ever happened. Enlightenment is simply being where you already are. Thats it. 

Additionally, you cant not be enlightened “you” must be dropped to be enlightened. Imo, It would be better metaphor for you. Let me know if you need any help. 

Edited by Khan 0

@Khan 0 Ok, so the mother (matrix) drops 'you' to the father (the Absolute). Yes, I've been dropped and have to say momma's love is still more comforting than father's :)

18 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@Khan 0 Ok, so the mother (matrix) drops 'you' to the father (the Absolute). Yes, I've been dropped and have to say momma's love is still more comforting than father's :)

:) father is always father. Mother is just an temporary fiction not even :) 

17 hours ago, Natasha said:

In my recent contemplation came up an insight to view the Matrix as maternal and the Absolute as paternal.

Clever wording, but try to avoid creating more distinctions upon reality.

Everything is ONE. Meaning maternal and paternal are the same in a sense that you are conscious of their existence in Being.

That which makes you conscious of existence also makes you the Creator of existence. You are paternal, maternal and everything in between..to Infinity.

Edited by Terell Kirby

?
I also like the matrix as paternal, always something to learn from, and the absolute as maternal, just ever loving. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

the imaginary as maternal in the sense of needing ties, of being at home, tied to the cord. the absolute as father in the sense of free, detached, wildly loose 

the maternal must be overcome, otherwise the adult will not arrive. must be loved and honored but the ties must be loosened

Edited by Breakingthewall

I think it's a nice metaphor, the world as maternal and the absolute as paternal. Definitely has that feel. I don't know why some would swap those meanings. It's like swapping the what you'd call GOD as the devil, and devil as GOD, and devilry as goodnes and goodness as devilry. It doesn't feel correct.

I like your word "reparenting". Guidance is something different from what we thought it was when we thought it came from outside us. Morality and conscience and pleasing parents and teachers are seen to be a false separation. Understanding emotions is a such a trip. Feeling is our true guide, always with us, also us and only present now. When we feel bad it means we thought something up or saw something in a way that Love doesn't know. Perfect obedience and total rebellion wrapped into one. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Matrix = Absolute

Matrix /= absolute

Absolute /= matrix 

__________ > Absolute/Matrix

> ___________

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Depends on which parent was what to you. For me Natasha's analogy works because my mom was whom i learned from while my father was more distant. But i can see both ways.

The word "Matrix" derives from "Mother".

1 hour ago, SonataAllegro said:

Depends on which parent was what to you

I think that archetypically the figure of the mother implies home, security, protection, safeguard from the unknown, love as attachment, childhood.

that of the father, guide, toughness, loneliness, learning, freedom, love for the unknown, adventure, maturity.