Kubia

2 Girls 1 Problem

25 posts in this topic

@Kubia I see. It’s not love it’s unhealthy attachment. It sounds like she’s trauma bonded to you! I’ve been on that position before. Best thing you can do is give it a clean break, no contact and don’t give in at the first chance of sex.  If you really don’t want any commitment with her then you need to be ‘strong’ and not blindly have sex with her. She will think if you sleep with her you’ll eventually change your mind. Anyway it’s not very healthy, you gotta try and be the responsible one here, it might seem like just sex but it’s probs lowering her self esteem each time coz she knows you don’t want anything serious with her.  Of course I’m speculating could be wrong, but that’s what it seems like. 

15 minutes ago, Kubia said:

Love is blind i guess.

Yes! And that's what makes love so beautiful and so painful at the same time.. She really loves you..

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

1 minute ago, Thunder Kiss said:

@Kubia I see. It’s not love it’s unhealthy attachment. It sounds like she’s trauma bonded to you! I’ve been on that position before. Best thing you can do is give it a clean break, no contact and don’t give in at the first chance of sex.  If you really don’t want any commitment with her then you need to be ‘strong’ and not blindly have sex with her. She will think if you sleep with her you’ll eventually change your mind. Anyway it’s not very healthy, you gotta try and be the responsible one here, it might seem like just sex but it’s probs lowering her self esteem each time coz she knows you don’t want anything serious with her.  Of course I’m speculating could be wrong, but that’s what it seems like. 

You're 100% right. 

Her attachment to me is unhealthy, and she has no self-respect when it comes down to me. It can be ego-pumping at first, but maybe i'm not that attracted to her because of this. I'm sure that i will never find another girl that want me like her. When i think of that it saddens me a little, and i wish i could love her back. But this is not the answer.

6 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Yes! And that's what makes love so beautiful and so painful at the same time.. She really loves you..

Yeah, recently i realized that the pain of loss can be stronger than the love itself. It's was kinda scary to me at first, but i learned to not resist pain but to embrace it. I just don't want to cause pain to anyone, but sometimes is impossible.

I think that You should move on. And please don’t play with women that way.