Aaron p

Important - If I start taking 5meo as I start my business...

26 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura it hasnt seemed to slow your motivation...or derailed any of your drive for actualized.org...?

The idea that raising your consciousness makes you a slacker is just not true.  If your spiritual practice isn’t translating to a better lived life, then you’re doing it wrong and spiritually bypassing.   

If you combine psychedelics with other spiritual practices in a responsible way, it makes you motivations higher conscious and more loving, which can counter-intuitively skyrocket your results.  You spend less energy being worried and neurotic, and more energy towards productive action, providing value and channelling love into the world.

Leo has a clip here about how detachment improves your results:

For me personally, 5-MeO has absolutely increased my motivation.  It’s also altered my motivations so that they’re coming from a higher consciousness place.  So, if you’re starting a business, it’ll be easier to focus on loving what you do and providing value instead of just getting money.  The first place is an abundance mindset, the second one is a scarcity mindset that dampens your results.

Here’s some ways that 5-MeO has affected my goals and motivation:

-I dropped all sugar, flour and white carbs quite easily, because I’ve become very aware of how my body feels energetically.

-I’m more open and less guarded with people.  My relationships are deeper and more connected.  Even joking around with hot guys or random people throughout the day is much easier, which can lead to cool opportunities.

-Instead of grinding through work and feeling drained I remember to enjoy the process and stay open and curious about what I’m doing.  Which makes me more productive at work.

-Even doing necessary “busy work” is easier.  I used to get impatient and wish I was doing something else, because it wasn’t “important.”  Now I can appreciate the moment and how the little things are just as important as the big things because they’re necessary.

-It’s turbo charged my meditation practice because I know what it’s like to meditate when you’re in a super high state of consciousness.  Meditation has a ton of benefits like reducing stress, increasing attention span, improving sleep, decreasing blood pressure, etc.

-I’m more motivated to commit to all my spiritual practices because I have a much clearer idea of what’s possible and what’s really going on in life.  It makes facing the unknown a lot easier, which reduces anxiety.

-When you know, unequivocally and undeniably, that the fabric of reality is made of love, you treat reality more lovingly, which changes everything.

Having said all that, there are lots of people who should not do psychedelics.  Immature people, people under 21, people who think it’s a magic pill or a substitute for daily spiritual practices, people who have a history of addiction or serious mental illness, people who haven’t studied non-duality.

So depending on where you’re at in life, having a solid spiritual practice in addition to psychedelics can increase your motivation and results in life.

Also, it’s going to take a lot of trips and spiritual work before your consciousness rises to a level where you’re unconcerned about survival.  You probably don’t have to worry about that.  Although you do have to worry about being responsible and safe about how you do 5-MeO if you choose to do it.

Edited by BeachBliss

@BeachBliss very helpful post thankyou. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@ZenSwift You’re very welcome :)

It seems like people mostly talk about psychedelics in terms of attaining enlightenment, but it has a lot of immediate benefits psychologically.  For me, 5-MeO plus shadow work and IFS have been very useful at dissolving samskaras.  Samskaras (for people who are wondering) are undigested balls of emotion that keep generating limiting beliefs and negative thoughts, no matter what the situation is.  They’re often a result of childhood trauma.

The benefits of healing and dissolving samskaras are pretty immediate, whereas enlightenment takes a really long time to attain.  Maybe I’ll get there one day, but in the meantime I’d like to infuse my life with love, radiate it outwards and channel it into whatever I’m doing :D.

Edited by BeachBliss

23 hours ago, BeachBliss said:

@ZenSwift You’re very welcome :)

It seems like people mostly talk about psychedelics in terms of attaining enlightenment, but it has a lot of immediate benefits psychologically.  For me, 5-MeO plus shadow work and IFS have been very useful at dissolving samskaras.  Samskaras (for people who are wondering) are undigested balls of emotion that keep generating limiting beliefs and negative thoughts, no matter what the situation is.  They’re often a result of childhood trauma.

The benefits of healing and dissolving samskaras are pretty immediate, whereas enlightenment takes a really long time to attain.  Maybe I’ll get there one day, but in the meantime I’d like to infuse my life with love, radiate it outwards and channel it into whatever I’m doing :D.

On 21/01/2022 at 10:38 PM, BeachBliss said:

The idea that raising your consciousness makes you a slacker is just not true.  If your spiritual practice isn’t translating to a better lived life, then you’re doing it wrong and spiritually bypassing.   

If you combine psychedelics with other spiritual practices in a responsible way, it makes you motivations higher conscious and more loving, which can counter-intuitively skyrocket your results.  You spend less energy being worried and neurotic, and more energy towards productive action, providing value and channelling love into the world.

Leo has a clip here about how detachment improves your results:

For me personally, 5-MeO has absolutely increased my motivation.  It’s also altered my motivations so that they’re coming from a higher consciousness place.  So, if you’re starting a business, it’ll be easier to focus on loving what you do and providing value instead of just getting money.  The first place is an abundance mindset, the second one is a scarcity mindset that dampens your results.

Here’s some ways that 5-MeO has affected my goals and motivation:

-I dropped all sugar, flour and white carbs quite easily, because I’ve become very aware of how my body feels energetically.

-I’m more open and less guarded with people.  My relationships are deeper and more connected.  Even joking around with hot guys or random people throughout the day is much easier, which can lead to cool opportunities.

-Instead of grinding through work and feeling drained I remember to enjoy the process and stay open and curious about what I’m doing.  Which makes me more productive at work.

-Even doing necessary “busy work” is easier.  I used to get impatient and wish I was doing something else, because it wasn’t “important.”  Now I can appreciate the moment and how the little things are just as important as the big things because they’re necessary.

-It’s turbo charged my meditation practice because I know what it’s like to meditate when you’re in a super high state of consciousness.  Meditation has a ton of benefits like reducing stress, increasing attention span, improving sleep, decreasing blood pressure, etc.

-I’m more motivated to commit to all my spiritual practices because I have a much clearer idea of what’s possible and what’s really going on in life.  It makes facing the unknown a lot easier, which reduces anxiety.

-When you know, unequivocally and undeniably, that the fabric of reality is made of love, you treat reality more lovingly, which changes everything.

Having said all that, there are lots of people who should not do psychedelics.  Immature people, people under 21, people who think it’s a magic pill or a substitute for daily spiritual practices, people who have a history of addiction or serious mental illness, people who haven’t studied non-duality.

So depending on where you’re at in life, having a solid spiritual practice in addition to psychedelics can increase your motivation and results in life.

Also, it’s going to take a lot of trips and spiritual work before your consciousness rises to a level where you’re unconcerned about survival.  You probably don’t have to worry about that.  Although you do have to worry about being responsible and safe about how you do 5-MeO if you choose to do it.

@BeachBliss thank you!