Aaron p

Important - If I start taking 5meo as I start my business...

26 posts in this topic

...is it likely to derail or speed up my motivation, creativity and drive?

I don't want to derail any momentum I'm building with new business start up, but if 5meo makes you smarter and more aware, maybe it'll help with starting a new business...? I'd really appreciate some sound advice from people who have a fair idea as to the side effects of 5meo when starting something like a business

@Leo Gura

5meo dmt - makes you better at everything. Makes your dick longer also. Saves 40years of meditation practice. What can't it do?

12 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

5meo dmt - makes you better at everything. Makes your dick longer also. Saves 40years of meditation practice. What can't it do?

@Salvijus

YEAH YEAH Yeah Yeah, it also helped me to improve my butthole-sunning-habit by opening up my anal-shakra.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@Aaron p just do it for fun and curiosity. 

Psychedelics don't have to be super serious life shattering things, notice that those are only narratives. 

Like why can't a trip be like viewed the same as a nice vacation, you'll see some cool shit, and come back. That's it.

3 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

Like why can't a trip be like viewed the same as a nice vacation, you'll see some cool shit, and come back. That's it.

nice thought! ^_^

softly into the Abyss...

9 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@Salvijus

YEAH YEAH Yeah Yeah, it also helped me to improve my butthole-sunning-habit by opening up my anal-shakra.

Yeah, of course, butthole sunning technique combined with 5meo plugging technique is highest thing no doubt.

8 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

What are with these replies?

I assume you want to know more about this. I enjoy being able to share this. Keep safe. 

Disorientation, perverting non dual insights and loss of motivation since perversion might be along the lines "there is no one to do anything and nothing matters anyway" are common among 5meo users.

If you want to work on your life instead of joining Leo's cultish thing id suggest you to not do it now. Or if you do 5meo, do it after youve taken safe distance to Leo and this forum so you are more free to draw conclusions and live in free relationship with wath you experienced. In here there is strong dogma in place on how to interpret these experiences and what is your, God's and other beings place in this picture (hence I used the word cultish).

Desire that is fueled by Comparison, competition and envy is what I see in thid forum a lot. Object of desire is enlightnment, who has the deepest insight, who is a clueless child, who dares to let go the most etc. Its not really even about the desired object anymore. More about being the one who possesses this object.

My view is that its smart and common sense to do your business thing, focus on being true with yourself and your loved ones. Meditate a bit morning and evening, be strict about that and let time do its thing. If you try to force your way with a ten year old rage to wisdom and nuance that is gained thru life experience, you will end up with perverted view anyway. As much as you might want to get close to God, God wants to get close to you infinite times more. You just cant hasten the seasons.

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

I assume you want to know more about this. I enjoy being able to share this. Keep safe. 

Most important Spiritual practice.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

5 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Most important Spiritual practice.

Yep. "Maybe if I stay like this, someone will plug 5meo in there". 

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

Great technique if you're going to prison. That'll really help you ?.

2 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

@Salvijus

Anala chakra ??

What a f*cking foolish topic. But necessary I guess.

Edited by Visionary
Correction

Mmmm,

It might lead you to contemplating some stuff.

Up to you. Share the experience and why you chose. 

Use it rarely I guess.?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5-MeO will end life as you know it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The trick is to make your own decisions. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Aaron p depends. you have already taken 5 meo many times, right? so...if taking 5 meo is going to make your motivation drop, it wasn't real, you shouldn't have started.

On the other hand, when you start a business, you first become obsessed with it. you are going to forget a lot about meditating, spirituality and everything that is not the business. It's nice, you give it your all, but it gets too intense. 5 meo can (and will) get you out of obsession. this is very healthy. another thing with the business: sometimes you become obsessed with paths and become rigid when it comes to changing them. a bombshell from 5meo can help you see that rectifying is wise. 

but, be careful with nonsense like after a 5 meo trip staying with the idea that everything is love, my intuition is the absolute truth and I have seen exactly what I should do, contrary to what my reason dictates. watch out! do not decide anything, neither in business nor in anything else, based on those intuitions. they are false. You're in shock for a few hours. forget the decisions made by intuitions when you are still under the effects of the substance. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Aaron p it will speed up everything, yes. 

But I only can speak of lower doses. 5 meo helped me a lot in many ways. Try it out for yourself! 

@Aaron p You need to be prepared for the chance that your current goals and ambitions may radically change. 

Edited by Matthew85