Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thought Art

Authority - “The Bible is the absolute truth”

55 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

I just think of that old dude getting his ass beat while trying to shoot fireballs from his palms like Street Fighter, or the type of people James Randi went after.

He’s a healer 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

35 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Yeah it's funny isn't it? ? Or very fearful when it's realized. ? At least it was for me. ?

It wasnt scary for me however, i was shocked. I was like wtf. ??‍♂️ i felt like i hit the wall with 500 miles no seatbelt on :) Truth slapped me ??? but now it is super funny. Ego gets used to it but where is the ego, what is the ego ? Lol ??? i am gonna find it now ???

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Khan 0 said:

It wasnt scary for me however, i was shocked. I was like wtf. ??‍♂️ i felt like i hit the wall with 500 miles no seatbelt on :) Truth slapped me ??? but now it is super funny. Ego gets used to it but where is the ego, what is the ego ? Lol ??? i am gonna find it now ???

Truth likes to give a good slapping every now and then. ? 

Has there been something "falling away" after the realization happened?

30 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Has there been something "falling away" after the realization happened?

After the realization, I feel like so called mind completely turned on the opposite, day by day every meaning falls a part like death. I am getting far from attachments, which created ego me day by day more. And being more being day by day. It feels like completely opposite process from birth to adulthood. This is like from adulthood to going back to birth. I have a deep insight about this, when I forgot the last word of"me" I would be death as an ego. Because I will forget everything. Right now i am 80 percent distance with the body, which is just the thought. Therefore in my opinion my so called brain is dying. lol ? there is nothing physical here. Just thought. When completely disattacments with the thoughts that's the so called death. Day by day disattacments increases of course as an ego. Because it is just an illusion. It feels like following the shadow. Not even there.

Edited by Khan 0

15 minutes ago, Khan 0 said:

After the realization, I feel like so called mind completely turned on the opposite, day by day every meaning falls a part like death. I am getting far from attachments, which created ego me day by day more. And being more being day by day. It feels like completely opposite process from birth to adulthood. This is like from adulthood to going back to birth. I have a deep insight about this, when I forgot the last word of"me" I would be death as an ego. Because I will forget everything. Right now i am 80 percent distance with the body, which is just the thought. Therefore in my opinion my so called brain is dying. lol ? there is nothing physical here. Just thought. When completely disattacments with the thoughts that's the so called death. Day by day disattacments increases of course as an ego. Because it is just an illusion. It feels like following the shadow. Not even there.

Beautiful. There was actually tears in my eyes while reading it. ?

Dying into this. It's such a beautiful thing once you can let it happen. 

10 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Beautiful. There was actually tears in my eyes while reading it. ?

Dying into this. It's such a beautiful thing once you can let it happen. 

Definitely. Seriously. Impossible not to cry. I and you too listen every song as a last song , see the people as last time seen, be with the family as last time, Truth burns and melts the ego. Life is too short and will never happen again. As you say, When everyday is last day than so called life is love, divine and bliss. Everything will be missed so much, thats the reason why living every second as last second is the heaven.

The very definition of belief is 'trust that it is true' so whether it's Christianity or any other religious doctrine for someone to believe it is them actually trusting it is the truth.

Even the 'truth' on this forum that people believe is them trusting it is true. Their direct experience, their awareness of it, their perception of it, their understanding of it...it's just them trusting it is the 'truth'.

On 2022-01-21 at 7:00 PM, Khan 0 said:

Definitely. Seriously. Impossible not to cry. I and you too listen every song as a last song , see the people as last time seen, be with the family as last time, Truth burns and melts the ego. Life is too short and will never happen again. As you say, When everyday is last day than so called life is love, divine and bliss. Everything will be missed so much, thats the reason why living every second as last second is the heaven.

:x?

The truth will make you free. just that phrase is enough to respect the bible. the truth frees you from the slavery of the ego. truth is freedom. the truth is now, this. there is only truth. the lie is also the truth, but it doesn't seem like it. realizing the truth sets you free. 

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The truth will make you free. just that phrase is enough to respect the bible. the truth frees you from the slavery of the ego. truth is freedom. the truth is now, this. there is only truth. the lie is also the truth, but it doesn't seem like it. realizing the truth sets you free. 

‘Free’ just make sure your a Christian 

◭"89"

10 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

‘Free’ just make sure your a Christian 

the truth sets you free because there is no you, freedom was always. The Bible does not say that, but somehow it is understood. the Kingdom of heaven, etc. a manual for enlightenment corrupted by people who did not understand it and believed that they did

On 21/01/2022 at 6:30 AM, RMQualtrough said:

I just think of that old dude getting his ass beat while trying to shoot fireballs from his palms like Street Fighter, or the type of people James Randi went after.

Haha @RMQualtrough