Miguel1

What do you guys think about Todd V’s game / style?

39 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Migue Lonas said:

Altho, to that point Aurum, I think I agree with Leo on the fact that Owen doesn't necessarily have the top game. He is very good at teaching game but not necessary a top player himself. The way I see it and I have actually experimented with his style before I studied Todd's, is that Owen's style is a big hit or miss. If everything goes well, the environment is right and you properly get into state, you will be a God. If everything goes wrong, you can look like a clown or come off as too friendly because there isn't enough man to woman frame and / or qualifying the girl etc

Yeah I was not insinuating that Owen had “better” game than Todd. It was just an example of where Todd can struggle. Owen certainly also has his weaknesses.

I think Owen's style is more of a hit or miss, similar to Julien's but just Julien's style is even more of a hit or miss than Owen's. Whereas Todd is more consistent, no?

I wouldn’t necessarily say that at all. They have all demonstrated more than enough consistency to be practical.

On the social circle part, the problem with that game style is like Leo said in his How To Get Laid Series, it is energy consuming to run a social circle. Also, it is not the best way to go about gaming, since if you move to or visit another city, you'll have nothing. Cold approach is the best way to go because it builds you the most as a man of strength and groundedness. You are not dependent on anything like social circle or fame. Please correct me if this thinking is flawed.

Yeah Leo and I have some minor disagreements here.

Really it just comes down to personal preference. What kind of lifestyle do you want? What are the deeper goals for your life beyond girls? Do you want to just get laid as much as possible, or are you looking for a committed relationship.

If you’re not someone who plans on traveling for any significant period of time, then Leo’s point about your social circle being gone in a new city is moot. And when done correctly, you could easily argue that social circle is way, way less time consuming than pure cold approach. Cold approach is just one-off interactions, whereas social circle has compounding effects. You’re investing in your dating future.

Plus, in order to build a social circle, you usually have to do some cold approach. So it’s not like an either / or thing. The skills you build in cold approach will help you in social circle and visa-versa.

So you have to consider what you want.

Personally, I want a social circle. I like having friends. I like socializing. I don’t really care about traveling. And I don’t want to be spending hours and hours just cold approaching girls on a one-off basis in night clubs. I’ve already done a ton of that.

I’d rather focus this phase of my life on building out my LP, which is more in line with social circle.

So don’t just agree with Leo. You need to apply what he is saying to your specific circumstances and see if it fits. And I’m sure he would agree with that.

8 hours ago, Migue Lonas said:

where could I improve myself so that I can become more sexually attractive in order to not be in such a scarcity mindset when it comes to top hot girls.

The problem here is your focus on "top hot girls".

This is not a healthy way to relate to girls.

Sure, you can be attracted to hot girls, but don't get so preoccupied about maximizing that. Relate to girls on a more personality level.

FYI, the best way to get and keep hot girls is to not be affected by their hotness. Which means you gotta relate to them as humans, not sexual objects.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Migue Lonas

On 1/20/2022 at 7:52 AM, Migue Lonas said:

Some context: I think my biggest bottleneck is the lack of brutal strenght and the truly ”not give a fuck”, when it comes to the most hottest girls. It also conflicts a bit with the spiritual work we are doing but ultimately we are supposed to transcend and include, right?

But speaking of which, generally the more scumbag, narcissist, and manipulative you are, the easier it is with the hottest girls. On one hand I absolutely love the hottest girls, on the other hand, what is the line of scumbagry am I willing to cross?

I have also started to give this a lot of thought since you guys have been talking about it a lot in the forum: location. I live in Helsinki, which is far from the top locations when it comes to going hard in game. Also, the other problem when it comes to Helsinki, is probably that Finnish girls are not generally really the hottest out there.

Fucking hot girls ≠ being a scumbag/narcissist/manipulation,etc. It's a correlation, not causation. Meaning that the personality of someone that can afford to be an asshole outwardly also correlates to someone that's confident and physically imposing otherwise you'd get checked by other males so you're accidentally attractive if that makes sense. 

Also, keep in mind that men that do not develop their feminine side and empathy will never truly experience what a woman has to offer so I'm really sorry for them actually. It's not because they fuck a lot that they've experienced true sexual ecstasy, let me promise you that ;) 

How old are you? Game is heavily based on logistics. Helsinki is fine but you should strategize long term to be able to be a lot more mobile. If you truly desire the most attractive and high-status females of our species then obviously, you have to become the equivalent as a man! If you're a young dude too broke to travel and have a global social circle then your game potential will always be limited. 

The cutting edge of game is social media and being a digital nomad basically. Day game is a fantastic skill to have but it will only take you so far. What are you supposed to even do with the girls after you get them if you don't have a solid social circle and the financial situation to do cool stuff with your boys/girls? 

Todd's game is fantastic for introverts in a day game setting. Once you're basically proficient in that, it's time to round up your skillset. Look into Michael Sartain, RSD Luke, Corey Chaloff, and David Bond for the cutting edge in social circle, digital games and travel game.

That stuff combined with not getting too materialistic and handling your spiritual/emotional side will let you experience stuff that no other man that you've ever heard of will ever experience.

Have fun cowboy. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

Todd has very strong inner game. In fact, he also has a program which focuses on your inner game. He's also quite crisp and straight forward most of the time so you don't have to waste time to watch through hours of videos.

48 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Todd has very strong inner game. In fact, he also has a program which focuses on your inner game.

Which program do you mean? Value masterclass?

A lot of guys who listened to RSD end up going to Todd though after he broke up from the company since a pretty big chunk of their teachings aren't even relevant or only loosely so. Just going on about high vibration energy or being present to the moment is cool but if you think that these things have some magic power compared to a very effective outer game strategy then its kinda dumb. You hear stories about guys who try rsd and it makes them act even more weird so though I do think Todd isn't the most emotionally deep teacher, he doesn't waste time on things that sound nice but dont actually amount to much in the real world.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

FYI, the best way to get and keep hot girls is to not be affected by their hotness. Which means you gotta relate to them as humans, not sexual objects.

???

@Migue Lonas

Ok, so let's get back to the questions about hot girls and game style etc.

On 23.1.2022 at 3:11 PM, Migue Lonas said:

But I wonder what is holding me back from reaching TRUE, DEEP, Abundance. The kind of abundance that from my gut feelings I know, without even thinking, that I can attract a really hot girl into my life, anytime.

Hard to say. As I haven't reached that kind of abundance myself yet it's gonna be speculation what I'm gonna say, but let's see.

I'd have to ask you certain things to evaluate your situation better.

How do you feel in relation to these very hot girls? Like do you feel like you deserve them or more like you're just tricking them?

And I don't mean if you're a Rockstar, so that the entire world would say you deserve them, I just mean you personally. Do you feel like you'd bring them a lot of value so that it would actually be a win for them to date you? Not necessarily money, looks, status, lifestyle...sure if you have these it's not gonna heart, but whatever you believe is your value for them.

I think we really just need to keep applying these same foundational principles of game, just that the pressure will probably get a bit higher when the girls are so top level attractive.

Being detached, nonreactive, passing shit tests, speaking with conviction, making it man to woman (especially with these very attractive girls).

And I think here the Todd style of game comes in really handy, like the frames of "I'm intrigued, but uncertain" or "We might not get along, but maybe I'm wrong... let's see what you're all about".

Now of course with these girls, this is where it gets really interesting, because if you're NOT the guy that according to society is supposed to get these girls (because you're famous or whatever) it's gonna be extra challenging to assert the role of the evaluator (instead of being the one who's being evaluated and tested by the girl), giving the girl shit tests, taking away some validation and so on.

You have to be extra willing to walk away, to push her away etc but still communicate that there might be a chance the two of you could get along.

Then probably you also need to apply the more advanced skills Todd talks about like catering to her bluebrint.

Now of course now matter how good you game these girls ofc there's always gonna be a chance that you just get disqualified and rejected if you're below a certain level of status, I think we just have to embrace this fact and move on.

On 20.1.2022 at 1:52 PM, Migue Lonas said:

But speaking of which, generally the more scumbag, narcissist, and manipulative you are, the easier it is with the hottest girls.

I'd be careful with this. I also browsed through the other threads you linked.

I really don't think that you must become this scumbaggy kind of asshole that just dominates everyone, this hyper alpha Chad or whatever.

I think you must maximize strength, but strength doesn't have to be so brutal. Just have the stronger frame. Never let anyone make a fool of you and if someone trys to do so, assert your boundaries in a socially skilled manner. 

Maximize the skills of game but don't become too crude.

And maximize whatever else you think is important (physique, lifestyle, social circle etc).

Game her hard. Play to win. Take risks. Be clutch :)

Become completely unaffected by whatever even the hottest girl could ever so to you in your face, being absolutely convinced that you have shit tons of value!

She: "Dude, I got 100 guys, who are all much hotter than you lined up on social media, waiting for me to meet them"

You: "Hey hey, let's take it slowly my dear, it's much too soon for you to impress me, that comes later on, ok?"

Or

You: "wow girl, now I'm feeling extra flattered that you're spending your time talking to me instead of all these guys"

You get the idea. You're like rock. The wave splashes against one of your walls, but it has no chance, so it just pulls back and and trys again (same result). 

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sure, you can be attracted to hot girls, but don't get so preoccupied about maximizing that. Relate to girls on a more personality level.

wooooooooooaaaaa, wtf did i just hear

@Federico del pueblo To your first reply:

My inner game is pretty solid and I'm quite grounded, have lots of experience and success with girls in general to back my confidence, have healed a ton of traumas, but I will try that. It could be interesting. I don't know if it will give me much but I shouldn't be over-confident, when it comes to growing and healing. Thanks.

To your second reply:

Pretty solid post on your part. Can't really disagree with much anything.

How do you feel in relation to these very hot girls? Like do you feel like you deserve them or more like you're just tricking them?

I feel most of the time quite grounded and I have no problems gaming them and these come pretty much quite naturally nowadays: teasing, qualifying, finding out their blueprint, flirt / man to woman, push-pull, taking the frame of ''I'm interested but not sure, what else do you have to offer?'' and even playing the hot girl frame (giving them shit and seeding in a negative way ''we are not having sex tonight'' etc). Honestly, I can't come up with any other reason than scarcity of quantity of quality girls / my standards are too unrealistically high, that is holding me back. I just want to be very careful here because this could be an unconscious bullshit excuse.

I am not a rockstar, famous or anything like that but I don't think that is affecting me. I am aware of my looks and consciously use that to my advantage in the first seconds / minutes of the cold approach. I do behave & my mindset is pretty much like a rockstar. I can act quite entitled.

And also, an extremely important part of fame: I believe that I am pretty great at connecting emotionally. I'm not sure what would be regarded as ''master level'', when it comes to this, so I will just believe, instead of state it as fact.

Become completely unaffected by whatever even the hottest girl could ever so to you in your face, being absolutely convinced that you have shit tons of value!

I don't have a problem with this.

You have to be extra willing to walk away, to push her away etc but still communicate that there might be a chance the two of you could get along.

This is what I struggle with, probably because I don't bump into really hot girls that often, no matter how much I go out.

I really don't think that you must become this scumbaggy kind of asshole that just dominates everyone, this hyper alpha Chad or whatever.

Yeah I don't think so either. In fact, they can come off as quit try-hard. Teasing is totally good but insulting is too try-hard already. What I would take from these narcissists and scumbags, is their ability to completely not give a fuck at all. But I don't know if that is really even possible or healthy. But if we think about it, if I had 100 hot girls waiting to fuck me, I probably wouldn't give one shit about any of the girls. If I connected with one of them deeper, then sure, but I'm not sure if there is a reason to connect with just one girl deeper, why not 5 or 10?

And if I connect with 10 girls, then the same game, I don't care much if one falls off from my harem, because 10 other is waiting to connect with me. You could say that, by definition, in order to connect with a girl deeper, it must be rare. But is this really the case? I connect deeply or less deeply with multiple girls at once, no problems. But I guess you could just focus on connecting even deeper with just one girl by spending more time with her. But is there a reason to? Perhaps. At the same time, by spending too much time with a girl, you can start taking each other for granted and then the deep romantic connection can die off, left with just deep friendship. The beauty of nuanced paradoxes tho.

She: "Dude, I got 100 guys, who are all much hotter than you lined up on social media, waiting for me to meet them"

You: "Hey hey, let's take it slowly my dear, it's much too soon for you to impress me, that comes later on, ok?"

Yup. Depending on my mood and the level of her hotness, I might even say straight out say: ''chill out, you are trying too hard. I don't like try-hards. Please don't disappoint me.'' This would be regarded in most cases in society as me being an asshole or scumbag, but the shit works on the hottest girls. They have never gotten that shit.

Thanks for the conversation tho, appreciate it, I don't think I've had such a deep convo about the topic with anyone before.

I'll keep doing my thing, try to improve myself to the best of my ability, and once my life allows, I will try different cities. Perhaps I'll try Vegas. I'll holla at you then @Leo Gura, if you haven't found your sweet girlfriend yet ;) 

Edited by Migue Lonas
Added proper quotes.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

On 1/24/2022 at 0:09 AM, aurum said:

If you’re not someone who plans on traveling for any significant period of time, then Leo’s point about your social circle being gone in a new city is moot. And when done correctly, you could easily argue that social circle is way, way less time consuming than pure cold approach. Cold approach is just one-off interactions, whereas social circle has compounding effects. You’re investing in your dating future.

Hmm, I wonder tho. It takes a lot of time and energy to maintain the circle. Another problem is that I wonder how does it work if you want to cross-fuck each other in the circle. What happens when people form emotions towards one another etc? I have done some social circle game but I personally prefer cold approaching because then I can meet the girl on a clean sheet, without any baggages from the past.

On 1/24/2022 at 0:30 AM, Leo Gura said:

Yeah I would prefer spending time, connecting and sleeping with a hot girl, who is mature and whatever conscious, than an extremely hot girl who is bitchy and immature. I wonder if I could even get hard if her personality and vibe is really bad. Don't have direct experience but my imagination says that I would be too turned off. I expect hot girls to have somewhat class and maturity.

On 1/24/2022 at 2:07 AM, LordFall said:

Fucking hot girls ≠ being a scumbag/narcissist/manipulation,etc. It's a correlation, not causation.

On 1/24/2022 at 2:07 AM, LordFall said:

Todd's game is fantastic for introverts in a day game setting. Once you're basically proficient in that, it's time to round up your skillset. Look into Michael Sartain, RSD Luke, Corey Chaloff, and David Bond for the cutting edge in social circle, digital games and travel game.

Yeah. Look into my recent reply to Federico. Also it seems like you are with Aurum here on social game. See my respond to him as well.

How old are you? Game is heavily based on logistics. Helsinki is fine but you should strategize long term to be able to be a lot more mobile. If you truly desire the most attractive and high-status females of our species then obviously, you have to become the equivalent as a man! If you're a young dude too broke to travel and have a global social circle then your game potential will always be limited. 

I'm 27. I'm working on my life purpose and once my career is in a good enough place, I'll be traveling around. Traveling will be part of the art I create. And we'll see if my purpose will make me somewhat famous but I don't think I will be using the fame to attract girls. They'll find out about my fame after being attracted to me already. I think I will always rely mostly on cold approach and not on social circle. I might use online game, due to my looks, but I find it less fun to just approach girls live, because there is so much more I can do and demonstrate in the first minutes, than just my looks.

What are your goal(s), when it comes to improving yourself as a man and in dating? What about you guys @Federico del pueblo & @aurum ?
And like I said to Federico, thanks for the convo, really appreciate it. Probably the first time I'm having such a deep convo with anyone on the subject. I've spend proper time contemplating and articulating my thoughts here, which has definitely helped me see both detailed things and the big picture more clearly.

Follow Todd if you want to become a cringey manipulative guy.

On 1/24/2022 at 7:28 PM, Federico del pueblo said:

I also browsed through the other threads you linked.

I'm not sure how I feel about talking ''behind someone's back'', but it's not necessarily really the case here, is it.

But anyway, I think I just found something by accident that could explain it:

Second post:

The reason why I left is that I suddenly realized this forum's energy center was mirroring a lot of my own traumas, which resulted in a severe energy/time leakage (and obviously a constant re-traumatization). After I realized the pattern, I kinda freaked out and decided I needed out to break that loop and think this through for a while. 

For instance, I have a trauma around being very angry at not feeling seen by people (especially men), and I noticed that this forum was pushing constantly on that wound, if not delivering me the same experience. It's like it had become a perpetual painbody feeder. 

But anyway, this ''drama'' doesn't really have much to do with this thread, altho it did inspire me to start the thread. But like I said the other day, from reading the threads about the drama between the girls and Leo, and after a deep contemplation with my own experience deeply taken into consideration, I am with Leo. And the above quote kinda gives that more confirmation. If you have unresolved trauma about not being seen by people (especially men), then naturally you are biased towards more loving and nice men, and have deep issues against aloof men with a lot of options, who doesn't care much about you.

Now, I didn't read much of the above thread but from my skimming through, seems like there are definitely unresolved traumas, which definitely affects one's biases.

3 hours ago, Migue Lonas said:

Hmm, I wonder tho. It takes a lot of time and energy to maintain the circle. Another problem is that I wonder how does it work if you want to cross-fuck each other in the circle. What happens when people form emotions towards one another etc? I have done some social circle game but I personally prefer cold approaching because then I can meet the girl on a clean sheet, without any baggages from the past.

Yes, maintaining a social circle can be hard. Cold approaching girls 4-7 nights a week can be hard. Pick your hard.

This is why I said it comes down to personal preference. Yes, we all want to save time and energy. But really, any of these options are going to require to put in a ton of work.

So what do you like to do? What doesn’t feel like a chore for you that might feel like a chore for others? What are your goals in life? What kind of lifestyle do you want?

For an serious extrovert, they’re not going see maintaining a social circle as “taking a lot of time and energy”. Their social circle feeds them. You couldn’t get them to not have a social circle if you tried. They want it.

For a serious introvert, this may not be the case. Excessive socializing might feel like more draining than sustaining. So they would have to factor that into their choices.

I will say though, I do think human beings tend to be naturally social. We’re a tribal species. And I find it strange when someone is so interested in cold approach but doesn’t want friends or like people. Why would a guy even want a girlfriend if they don’t like socializing? I get that we all have sexual needs, but there’s gotta be something beyond that.

I suspect that there’s a lot of people who use the label “introvert” to avoid the vulnerability and that comes along with being social. It can challenege your authenticity.

3 hours ago, Migue Lonas said:

What are your goal(s), when it comes to improving yourself as a man and in dating? What about you guys @Federico del pueblo & @aurum ?

Long term I definitely see myself settling down and having a family. 

Until then, I’ll be doing a lot of investing in my own growth / LP to attract the quality of women I’m looking for and to start setting up that future for us. 

Of course I also have to still meet said wifey. So in the meantime I’ll be living that bachelor life. I’ve done enough pickup to where it isn’t a priority for me, but my guess is I still have some karma to burn through myself. Otherwise I’d already be in the relationship I’m describing.

39 minutes ago, aurum said:

For a serious introvert, this may not be the case. Excessive socializing might feel like more draining than sustaining. So they would have to factor that into their choices.

I will say though, I do think human beings tend to be naturally social. We’re a tribal species. And I find it strange when someone is so interested in cold approach but doesn’t want friends or like people. Why would a guy even want a girlfriend if they don’t like socializing?

I find a partner is more interesting and you can go deeper with them, + the obvious perk of intimacy. A good partner can also  be your best friend as well, not just your girlfriend. Friend groups, and most people generally I find really draining and not that interesting. I can't be bothered keeping up with the drama and social dynamics.

I just find it excruciatingly hard to find the right kind of people, especially given the work I've been involved in. I don't think I've made a genuine IRL friend (that isn't online) in like 11 years. Especially just guy friends, I feel like I outgrew all my old ones since they just wanted to drink or whatever. This is probably all me projecting too, since I'm likely just a fucked up person.

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Roy said:

I find a partner is more interesting and you can go deeper with them, + the obvious perk of intimacy. A good partner can also  be your best friend as well, not just your girlfriend.

A partner is definitely special. My point was more so that you still have to like the company of other human beings in order to appreciate a partner. You’re going to be spending a lot of time with them not having sex, so you better enjoy that.

1 hour ago, Roy said:

I just find it excruciatingly hard to find the right kind of people, especially given the work I've been involved in. I don't think I've made a genuine IRL friend (that isn't online) in like 11 years. Especially just guy friends, I feel like I outgrew all my old ones since they just wanted to drink or whatever. 

I definitely relate to this.

I also feel like I outgrew a lot of my old friends. I’m certainly not saying that making genuine friends is always easy, especially the way our modern society is set up. Even if you’re more extroverted it still has its challenges.

What I’m saying is that doesn’t mean you’re an introvert or that you don’t like socializing. Blame the right thing.

People are in toxic relationships and then wonder why they find relationships so draining. Well duh.

But relationships don’t inherently have to be so toxic.

Remove the toxicity and I’d bet you’d find a lot of “introverts” no longer so seemingly introverted.

Which is not to say that extroversion / introversion doesn’t exist. Only that people casually identify with these terms without a lot of self-awareness of their own coping mechanisms.

On 3.2.2022 at 6:46 PM, Migue Lonas said:

I can't come up with any other reason than scarcity of quantity of quality girls / my standards are too unrealistically high, that is holding me back.

From your posts I get that same impression. It's hard to develop a high level of abundance if there is no abundance :)

But of course it won't hurt if you just keep going and work on the details and then try out other cities once you have the opportunity to do so.

I am aware of my looks and consciously use that to my advantage in the first seconds / minutes of the cold approach.

How do you use your looks to your advantage? That sounds interesting!

But if we think about it, if I had 100 hot girls waiting to fuck me, I probably wouldn't give one shit about any of the girls. If I connected with one of them deeper, then sure, but I'm not sure if there is a reason to connect with just one girl deeper, why not 5 or 10?

And if I connect with 10 girls, then the same game, I don't care much if one falls off from my harem, because 10 other is waiting to connect with me.

Sure. It really is about actual abundance. Funny how these same basic principles apply at every level :)

Depending on my mood and the level of her hotness, I might even say straight out say: ''chill out, you are trying too hard. I don't like try-hards. Please don't disappoint me.'' This would be regarded in most cases in society as me being an asshole or scumbag, but the shit works on the hottest girls. They have never gotten that shit.

Haha, I love it. I really had to laugh out loud when I read this. That frame is amazing. She's trying way too hard, lol. 

Yes, it would probably be considered rude, but I feel like the girls we're talking here find it rude when you're too friendly and ass-kissing with them and love it when someone is edgy.

I'd still like to see the shift of facial expressions after saying that line, the pure disbelief and maybe a bit of apologetic-ness haha.

Thanks for the conversation tho, appreciate it, I don't think I've had such a deep convo about the topic with anyone before.

You're welcome. I enjoyed this thread a lot too!

I'll keep doing my thing, try to improve myself to the best of my ability, and once my life allows, I will try different cities. Perhaps I'll try Vegas.

Exactly. I think you got this. 

On 3.2.2022 at 7:21 PM, Migue Lonas said:

What are your goal(s), when it comes to improving yourself as a man and in dating? What about you guys @Federico del pueblo 

Pursuing my life purpose of helping others to improve themselves, I want to become a coach at some point.

Reach a maximum level of emotional freedom.

Reach a maximum level of health (currently dealing with some health struggles).

Having a balanced life style of work, fitness, personal development and spirituality, meditation, dating, friends, sometimes traveling, maybe learning more or improving languages I already speak, starting experimenting with psychedelics.

In dating I first want to reach a high skill level, hard to define how high but probably what you'd consider "advanced" and just be casually dating for some time.

Then, when I'm sick of that, I could see myself in a long-term relationship with some amazing girl.

Ok, that was a really cool exchange. I wish you the best for your goals!