itachi uchiha

a genocide expert predicting a genocide in india in near future

138 posts in this topic

Just now, Preety_India said:

Then stop constantly demonizing me on the forum with your freaky behavior.

"Freaky"

You got problems. 

Stop attacking me. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

Don't ever mention or quote me again 

Ok. 

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@PurpleTree

Leave India alone and maybe try your hand in Saudi Arabia, it's beautiful there. 

Just posted an article from mainstream media but you seem triggered much.

I don't even hate hinduism or anything i generally kind of even like it.

13 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Just posted an article from mainstream media but you seem triggered much.

I don't even hate hinduism or anything i generally kind of even like it.

I would actually be so excited to see you shoot a video while living in Saudi Arabia. It would be fun to see all the beauty. Maybe you should try some day, I'm sure you love traveling. Seems you have already traveled a lot. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I would actually be so excited to see you shoot a video while living in Saudi Arabia. It would be fun to see all the beauty. Maybe you should try some day, I'm sure you love traveling. Seems you have already traveled a lot. 

i don't get it i'm from europe, what do i have to do with saudi arabia?

i always critisise ksa for human rights, womens rights etc.

@Preety_India chill. its generally like that, the more expectations in morals and peacefulness people, religions and countries give the more is expected of them. why? because humans seek roll models. same effect why we then forgive our countries „little“ sins, because we try to keep up the positive identity as long as possible. you can do this and still be critical about the conflict. but it’s ok to get affected by onesided blaming. the thread was propagandistic and a bit onesided from the start. (you know why you are the only one being pointed at do you? - same phenomenon)

Edited by mememe

2 hours ago, mememe said:

@Preety_India chill. its generally like that, the more expectations in morals and peacefulness people, religions and countries give the more is expected of them. why? because humans seek roll models. same effect why we then forgive our countries „little“ sins, because we try to keep up the positive identity as long as possible. you can do this and still be critical about the conflict. but it’s ok to get affected by onesided blaming. the thread was propagandistic and a bit onesided from the start. (you know why you are the only one being pointed at do you? - same phenomenon)

I'm aware 

4 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@itachi uchiha

On 20/01/2022 at 4:07 AM, itachi uchiha said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZKh8Yb5DWo

a genocide expert is predicting a genocide  that could happen in india. on the one hand it could be a propoganda to divide and rule. on the other hand i think this genocide could happen soon. on internet there is lot of hate speech against muslims  by hindu extremist

What do you think is the probability of a genocide occurring in India?

What do you mean when you said on one hand it's propaganda to divide and rule, but on the other hand genocide could happen soon? Why are you making an apples to orange comparison here? Do you know the difference between propaganda and genocide?

Do you have some links to show us these hate speeches from Hindu extremists?

So, what point are you trying to make here in discussing the probability of a genocide in India? I mean, this is a personal development forum, and I know this is a sub forum that deals with politics, but why did you frame your first post in such an inflammatory way, knowing that it can trigger users here who are identified as muslims or as Hindus?

4 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

what point are you trying to make here in discussing the probability of genocide in India?

why did you frame your first post in such an inflammatory way

As with discussing anything, it is so awareness can be raised on it, that someone detects it and sees it as a possible problem, being unintentionally or intentionally suppressed, denied, or lack of awareness of it being ubiquitously present within those whom he wants to reach out to and discuss with about this that are the concerning parties involved in this felt problem.

The other, more important, question this raises is why is the word and label 'genocide', or 'genocidal' etc. so emotionally triggering to people who identify with the group to which this is being ascribed to, justifiably or unjustifiably, correctly or incorrectly, without getting into the actual meat and potatoes specifics case matter of empirical evidence to the matter to which claim of what is happening or what process is underway, on the whole, is actually more grounded and supported by objectively taken as whole evidence, why do they feel the desire to passionately defend their group they think they owe something as an individual and think they belong to of being uniquely exempt, unlike other groups, to commit a 'genocide' or have 'genocidal intent' towards another group i.e. as per, let's take, the UN Article II legal definition of it, which is like the baseline vanilla version of it that some mind due independent experts are claiming is rather still very broad and unclear, not enough specific to a particularties of a situation happening in a human society, and obfuscates and murkies the actual process of it turning into an act to the benefit of nation states sitting within the UN, rather than a more objective, humanitarian clear cut definition and warnings of it as pertaining to particular collective human psychological symptoms and present pathologies in a society's culture and norms leading up to it:

''Genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole, or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

a) Killing members of the group

b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group

c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part

d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group

e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group"

Keep in mind this is a legal definition recognized under international law of what that actual act is supposed to include to constitute and appears as when it is being carried through, as for the symptoms in a societies culture and people's collective unconscious psychic mechanisms leading up to 'genocide' or 'genocidal intent' towards another group that is also a very important, integral matter to the process leading up to the act itself being carried out on the whole social and societal scale not included within this definition.

So yeah, the question remains why do people get so antsy about the prospects of their own group that they belong to and feel that they are a part of, being capable of inflicting such an act that towards identified members another group as if it's uniquely exempt, as a particular and unique collective human group, from the problem on the whole of its members. Why is their level of identification with the group they think they belong to so high and their individuation level so low, that they get a feeling of an offense or attack against them personally to the prospect of someone warning or accusing the group that they think and feel that they belong to that it is possible for some of its members to go through and commit such a process or an act towards another group's members they don't see themselves or feel as belonging or being a part of to in the future?

That is a very important and critical question that I feel was missed out on and not posed in this thread in order for the discussion within to get on an attempt at the mutual understanding and comprehension level of what each one is saying or trying to point towards or raise awareness to and not derailing into a perpetual reinforcement of mutual psychological defense mechanisms accusations, assertion, obfuscation, denial, and deflection tactics. Why the need to identify with every single member of your group you think and feel that you belong to in the vehement denial in their ability and in the existence of background psychological, mental processes that gives to them their collective egos capability and justification to engage in the process of committing such an act along with other's who think similarly and feel like them and not let go of it and accept it as a universal possibility of any human group, due to their vast ignorance of, their own interpretitions and reduction to the external causes they found themselves in of their suffering, and taking a being the only sole victim and wronged side stance towards it, and artificial distinction that they draw towards people they exclusively identify in terms of being the members of that other group and that you can still feel a sense of familiarity, understanding, love and solidarity with the people whom you share belonging and being a part of the same group but criticize the thinking pattern and behavior that you see as unconsciously exhibiting any of these dangerous patterns that can lead up to violence and not have the fear of the feeling of being ostracized, rejected and exempt from your group and being self-confident in yourself as an individual in voicing your own personally formed and felt attitudes, feelings, and opinions about this towards other people, strangers, or people that you know and  in your community, and as I said openly and honestly without the fear of rejection, judgement and ostracization ,and yet still feeling as belonging and being a part of your culture and group that you were raised up in and lived your life in?

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

@itachi uchiha

@itachi uchiha

What do you mean when you said on one hand it's propaganda to divide and rule, but on the other hand genocide could happen soon? Why are you making an apples to orange comparison here? Do you know the difference between propaganda and genocide?

So, what point are you trying to make here in discussing the probability of a genocide in India? I mean, this is a personal development forum, and I know this is a sub forum that deals with politics, but why did you frame your first post in such an inflammatory way, knowing that it can trigger users here who are identified as muslims or as Hindus?

Also, what do you think of the expert's prediction?

14 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

i do not know. the anti muslim propoganda is moving forward.

What do you mean when you said on one hand it's propaganda to divide and rule, but on the other hand genocide could happen soon?

china and pakistan are looking for a way to destroy india. they will utilize the muslim hindu division to their advantage and weaken india.but anti muslim propganda is increasing  in india every day.

10 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@itachi uchiha

Also, what do you think of the expert's prediction?

genocide happens step by step. a lot of step had to be taken to reach genocide. india is in 2nd or 3rd step. bjp has polorized a lot of hindus to hate muslims. attack on muslims are happening here and there. special status of muslims in jammu and kashmir is  taken down. in assam non muslim immigrant can stay while muslim immigrant need to leave the country. all of these are anti  muslim steps .someone need to stop bjp. but at present india is still safe in south india. i do not know what is it like in north india. bjp forced media to cooperate . in south india , muslims are perfectly safe. but in north , there are tensions

yup i need to be more mature  i guess. i was expressing my  frustration. my  purpose is to be an islamic scholar and a sufi mystic.to fullfill this purpose i need to be living in  a place which has lot of sufi mystics and islamic scholars.india has lot of them. india defended islam from getting corrupted by western powers . there are some corruptions but majority are still uncorrupted.so  i cannot leave india. all middle east is corrupted by usa funded wahabi ideology.in syria there are lot  of authentic islamic people but u know the situation there.pakistan is a terrorist nation  and i will suffer .but islam in  pakistan is uncorrupted.  i cannot go there. the only other option is malaysia and indonesia. i need to do research on those countries.as far as i am aware of, there are no big sufi saints in malaysia.

@itachi uchiha

5 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

i do not know. the anti muslim propoganda is moving forward.

china and pakistan are looking for a way to destroy india. they will utilize the muslim hindu division to their advantage and weaken india.but anti muslim propganda is increasing  in india every day.

genocide happens step by step. a lot of step had to be taken to reach genocide. india is in 2nd or 3rd step. bjp has polorized a lot of hindus to hate muslims. attack on muslims are happening here and there. special status of muslims in jammu and kashmir is  taken down. in assam non muslim immigrant can stay while muslim immigrant need to leave the country. all of these are anti  muslim steps .someone need to stop bjp. but at present india is still safe in south india. i do not know what is it like in north india. bjp forced media to cooperate . in south india , muslims are perfectly safe. but in north , there are tensions

yup i need to be more mature  i guess. i was expressing my  frustration. my  purpose is to be an islamic scholar and a sufi mystic.to fullfill this purpose i need to be living in  a place which has lot of sufi mystics and islamic scholars.india has lot of them. india defended islam from getting corrupted by western powers . there are some corruptions but majority are still uncorrupted.so  i cannot leave india. all middle east is corrupted by usa funded wahabi ideology.in syria there are lot  of authentic islamic people but u know the situation there.pakistan is a terrorist nation  and i will suffer .but islam in  pakistan is uncorrupted.  i cannot go there. the only other option is malaysia and indonesia. i need to do research on those countries.as far as i am aware of, there are no big sufi saints in malaysia.

Do you know what probabilities are, and can you tell me how this effects the probability of a genocide occurring in India? How is anti muslim propaganda connected to the probability of genocide in India?

In your apples to oranges comparison you made, one hand it's propaganda to divide and rule, the other hand the likelihood of genocide will happen in India. Now you included another comparison of another scale, China and Pakistan wanting to destroy India through the anti muslim propaganda. Can you tell me how China and Pakistan are related to the likelihood of genocide occurring in India, and the proppaganda to divide and rule? Also, in your own words, can you explain to me what you think is a genocide and a propaganda and how the two are connected?

I'm asking you what do you think of the expert's opinion of genocide likely occurring in India. Do you think the expert's opinion is the correct assumption of India's likelihood of genocide? Why do you think this one expert's opinion, among other experts, is likely to be true?

If Hindu extremists have hate speeches, then do you think it's also likely that Muslim extremists have hate speeches about Hindus as well? For example:

@itachi uchiha

On 1/20/2022 at 4:07 AM, itachi uchiha said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZKh8Yb5DWo

a genocide expert is predicting a genocide  that could happen in india. on the one hand it could be a propoganda to divide and rule. on the other hand i think this genocide could happen soon. on internet there is lot of hate speech against muslims  by hindu extremist

Ok, since you've said that you needed to be more mature about how you written your title and post, can you tell me one revision you would have done here, to make this thread and post less triggering?

@Danioover9000 The video you linked undermines your own point. The man is not giving a hate speech against Hindus, he's describing how violence against Muslims has been normalized in the country. That's not anti-Hindu. It's actually the news anchors who are calling labelling it anti-Hindu, trying to add more hatred against Muslims. You have a hard time separating actual news from propaganda. 

It would be hate-speech if he said to discriminate against Hindus, incite violence upon them or boycott them, like they do in the video against Muslims which Itachi shared.

The possibility of genocide is not farfetched at all. I have given many examples of organized violence against religious minorities in India in my previous posts as well. If it happened in the past it can happen again.

If we have to explain to you that hatred against religious minorities is increasing, specially against Muslims, then this is a waste of time. If you can't see a clear link between propaganda and genocide, that means you don't have basic knowledge. 

Your posts can be offensive to people who are victims of Hindu extremism. Maybe you can revise you posts as well. Maybe next instead of asking a barrage of questions you don't even want answered, only ask one or two meaningful question which the other person will actually answer. 

People should understand why this post is coming. This post is coming because Muslims are tired of being hated on. If this offends you then maybe try to fix the problem of Islamophobia, instead of trying to shut other people up. 

Edited by Derek White

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Derek White

9 hours ago, Derek White said:

@Danioover9000 The video you linked undermines your own point. The man is not giving a hate speech against Hindus, he's describing how violence against Muslims has been normalized in the country. That's not anti-Hindu. It's actually the news anchors who are calling labelling it anti-Hindu, trying to add more hatred against Muslims. You have a hard time separating actual news from propaganda. (1 and 2)

It would be hate-speech if he said to discriminate against Hindus, incite violence upon them or boycott them, like they do in the video against Muslims which Itachi shared. (3)

The possibility of genocide is not farfetched at all. I have given many examples of organized violence against religious minorities in India in my previous posts as well. If it happened in the past it can happen again. (4)

If we have to explain to you that hatred against religious minorities is increasing, specially against Muslims, then this is a waste of time. If you can't see a clear link between propaganda and genocide, that means you don't have basic knowledge. (5)

Your posts can be offensive to people who are victims of Hindu extremism. Maybe you can revise you posts as well. Maybe next instead of asking a barrage of questions you don't even want answered, only ask one or two meaningful question which the other person will actually answer. (6)

People should understand why this post is coming. This post is coming because Muslims are tired of being hated on. If this offends you then maybe try to fix the problem of Islamophobia, instead of trying to shut other people up. (7)

1 and 2. Ok, I posted the wrong video because I didn't understand the language of it.

3 and 4. I'm not arguing against no possibility of a genocide. I'm asking the OP what percentage and likelihood is that, based on the whit expert's opinion. Could you link your posts here if they're on another thread?

5. No, it's because I'm cognitively different than you and most people here. I have a minor form of schizophrenia, which means I struggle with going beyond understanding things metaphorically, which means I need to understand them in a more explicit and clear way than an implicit way. Also, I asked the OP to explain to me the link between propaganda and genocide, to know about OP's way of thinking about this situation from OP's point of view out of interest.

6. I ask those questions because I want to know from the OP's perspective. If these are offensive, ok sorry, but if I'm triggering the OP, then the OP should let me know when he replied right away to my first post. If I'm triggering you, well, then I'm sorry in advance, and if this is worth reporting, then report me for it. The way I see it, it can go both was to either extreme.

7. I agree with you that people need to understand this thread, because I want to understand why this is posted, which is why I'm engaging with the OP in good faith, asking away questions to clarify OP's meanings, assumptions, reasoning, positions and so on. I'll admit that I'm offended a little bit, and that I have some phobias to some groups of people, but I'm open minded enough to have a discussion. However it's a bit harsh assuming I want to shut this discussion down. Where in this thread have I suggested to shut this thread down? If I want to shut this thread down, why would I want ask questions and engage with discourse then? Anyways, my interest in this thread is getting smaller, so I may or may not reply to you at all or engage with OP. Bye.

Edited by Danioover9000

Stop personally attacking each other in this thread or it will be locked down.

Discuss your perspectives without demonizing the other side.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The term genocide has turned into a political weapon to advance one's agenda instead of an act of heinous crime.

10 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Could you link your posts here if they're on another thread?

My posts are on this thread. You can find them by looking at pervious posts. I talked about, along with other things, the Nellie massacre where more than 2000+ people were killed and hardly any convictions, and the anti-Sikh massacres of 1984 where thousands of Sikhs were killed again with only a handful of convictions. These show that there is a history of organized violence against specific groups with the aid of the government.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Derek White

2 minutes ago, Derek White said:

My posts are on this thread. You can find them by looking at pervious posts. I talked about, along with other things, the Nellie massacre where more than 2000+ people were killed and hardly any convictions, and the anti-Sikh massacres of 1984 where thousands of Sikhs were killed again with only a handful of convictions. These show that there is a history of organized violence against specific groups with the aid of the government.

Ok.

On 4.2.2022 at 10:46 AM, itachi uchiha said:

all middle east is corrupted by usa funded wahabi ideology

it would be interesting for once having a conversation with people of islamic background who stop always blaming other religions or countries or ethnicities for their internal fights. why hang around in a community with these people then? why talk with us if indian muslims could have a „peacful“ conversation with the government of india how the community wants to handle attacs from the inside, or from other muslim groups in the future. in some sense maybe muslims are grown up enough to handle their politics themselves? or aren’t they? so why always push it on others? peace is your responsibility the same as it is the responsibility of others. blaming usa for wahabism instead, of course, who else?

what muslims do to muslims, what about that? its the no go topic isn’t it? islam out of all religions has the biggest problem with taboos and no goes. expecting respect of all other groups, but often not aware of the taboos and no goes of others.

Edited by mememe

45 minutes ago, mememe said:

blaming usa for wahabism instead, of course, who else?

u do not   know the history of wahabism and salafism or islam . they are heavily funded by britian first and now by western powers like israel and usa and others. they are used to divide muslims from within.to really understand who is behind all this , we need to look as far as back in 1850s. my aim is to learn authentic islam and authentic sufism  . wahabism/salafism corrupted authentic islam from middle east. yemen and syria are the last  remaining and i cannot go there as their situation got fucked by because of usa and israel intervention.india and pakistan are the best option for me. infact all of the current problems in middle east are purposefully engineered from 1920 by britain and top powers at that time after ottoman empire collapsed

Edited by itachi uchiha