itachi uchiha

a genocide expert predicting a genocide in india in near future

138 posts in this topic

@Derek White all kashmir people are anti india. why did congress did nothing to stop opression of armies in kashmir? i know they do not give a shit and care only about power, but why do they stood there and watched alll these cruelty?

Just now, itachi uchiha said:

@Preety_India @Preety_India

if u say that then u do not know them or never met them in person or they never shared their honest opinon to you

Have you met people in Kashmir? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Have you met people in Kashmir? 

a friend of mine is working in middle east, and there there are lot of kashmir people working and all of them hate india

@Derek White  I know all this, I recently read Landless People and watched some Kashmiri movies. Please stop being closed off and denying islamophobia. @Preety_India You are sometimes supposed to not be defensive when you are at the moment not being attacked.

17 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

why do they stood there and watched alll these cruelty?

Both the parties are complicit in massacres. If they can target the minority the population will be polarized and the majority will vote in their favor. 

The indifference and apathy are the biggest enablers. Most Indians are not actively engaged in violence but don't care at all about the oppression of other communities. They dig their head in sand and refuse to believe it. Denial is one of the last stages of genocide, after everything has happened.

Mass murders go unpunished in India. There have been no convicts for the Nellie Massacre. "The impunity enjoyed by the perpetrators of the Nellie massacre further inspired the 1984 Sikh massacre, the Babri Masjid demolition in 1992, the Bombay riots of 1992 and the 2002 Gujarat pogrom." I fear you are going to see similar massacres in the future. This is not ancient history, all this happened less than 50 years ago. People who suffered and the people who perpetrated these are still alive. There is an entire neighborhood, Tilak Vihar, in Delhi for the widows and children of the '84 Sikh massacre. These Sikhs settled in Delhi coming as refugees from Pakistan in '47. The majority allowed more than 3000 Sikhs to get killed in the capital alone.

Thousands of mothers don't even know if their children are alive or dead because they "disappeared". Thousands of people are asking for justice to be served to those who committed unspeakable crimes against them. Yet, whenever minorities try to describe their suffering they are told to "don't generalize", "<insert minority> did some bad stuff too", "majority is good", and "don't defame India". Some people don't realize their insecurity is stopping important conversations from happening. It is shameful.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

22 hours ago, Derek White said:

Both the parties are complicit in massacres. If they can target the minority the population will be polarized and the majority will vote in their favor. 

The indifference and apathy are the biggest enablers. Most Indians are not actively engaged in violence but don't care at all about the oppression of other communities. They dig their head in sand and refuse to believe it. Denial is one of the last stages of genocide, after everything has happened.

Mass murders go unpunished in India. There have been no convicts for the Nellie Massacre. "The impunity enjoyed by the perpetrators of the Nellie massacre further inspired the 1984 Sikh massacre, the Babri Masjid demolition in 1992, the Bombay riots of 1992 and the 2002 Gujarat pogrom." I fear you are going to see similar massacres in the future. This is not ancient history, all this happened less than 50 years ago. People who suffered and the people who perpetrated these are still alive. There is an entire neighborhood, Tilak Vihar, in Delhi for the widows and children of the '84 Sikh massacre. These Sikhs settled in Delhi coming as refugees from Pakistan in '47. The majority allowed more than 3000 Sikhs to get killed in the capital alone.

Thousands of mothers don't even know if their children are alive or dead because they "disappeared". Thousands of people are asking for justice to be served to those who committed unspeakable crimes against them. Yet, whenever minorities try to describe their suffering they are told to "don't generalize", "<insert minority> did some bad stuff too", "majority is good", and "don't defame India". Some people don't realize their insecurity is stopping important conversations from happening. It is shameful.

yup.

the general public is kept unaware of these situations. they think"oh india is the most peaceful country in the world. the safest country". in the past when i was posessed by upsc ghost , i read a 1400 page history book . and the only communal violence mentioned in that book was punjab situation and gujarath situation.the rest are hidden.

as always its the people on the bottom who will suffer the most. people like me will flew the country but people who are poor will suffer.

you are from punjab right. what is your view on " the butcher of panjab" , kps gill.he is portayed as hero in history book. of course he made punjab insurgancy under control . but he killed a lot of innocent civilians in the process. when gujarath riot happened he was assigned there and he restored law and order in gujarath.if he was given the job of solving the solving the issues on kashmir, he might have solved kashmir situation under control.he is very ruthless. but congress see muslims as vote bank and they will not touch kashmir as they might lose muslim votes

On 1/24/2022 at 6:48 PM, itachi uchiha said:

you are from punjab right. what is your view on " the butcher of panjab" , kps gill.he is portayed as hero in history book. of course he made punjab insurgancy under control . but he killed a lot of innocent civilians in the process. when gujarath riot happened he was assigned there and he restored law and order in gujarath.if he was given the job of solving the solving the issues on kashmir, he might have solved kashmir situation under control.he is very ruthless. but congress see muslims as vote bank and they will not touch kashmir as they might lose muslim votes

IDk if what he did was right or wrong, but as the name suggests, they hate him in Punjab. But there was terrorism in Punjab, mainly in response to the massacres which happened against Sikhs across India. He killed a lot (thousands) of people in the process. There is still resentment in Punjab against India. All the states where non-Hindus are a majority -  Kashmir; Punjab; Northeastern states like Nagaland, Mizoram, etc. have all had insurgencies. 

"They continued in some areas for several days, killing more than 3,000 Sikhs in New Delhi[48] and an estimated 8,000 – 17,000 Sikhs in total were killed across 40 cities in India.[6][7] At least 50,000 Sikhs were displaced.[6]" - Wikipedia (In comparison, 2000 people died in Gujrat in 2002, and 379 - 1500 people died in Jallianwala Bagh, so like this was a big deal but it's not even talked about in India.)

"Such wide-scale violence cannot take place without police help." -Jagmohan Singh Khurmi, The Tribune

"On 31 October, Congress Party officials provided assailants with voter lists, school registration forms, and ration lists.[60] The lists were used to find Sikh homes and business, an otherwise-impossible task because they were in unmarked, diverse neighbourhoods. During the night of 31 October, before the massacres began, assailants used the lists to mark Sikh houses with an "S".[60] Because most mob members were illiterate, Congress Party officials provided help reading the lists and leading the mobs to Sikh homes and businesses in other neighbourhoods.[57] With the lists, the mobs could pinpoint the location of Sikhs they otherwise would have missed.[57]" - Wikipedia

If there is such resentment towards the Sikhs (even though, historically both communities have been on very good terms), there is way more hatred against the Muslims. These organized killing can happen against Muslims if something happens in the future. But it's also about self-respect, I don't want to live in a place where I'm considered a second class citizen. 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

didn't know if i should open a new topic for this or whatever, but i'll just put it here

@PurpleTree you can't tell India not to be Hindu just like I can't tell America not to be Christian. 

Leave India alone and maybe try your hand in Saudi Arabia, it's beautiful there. 

Every country is across the globe is fighting for its identity. 

In our own country, hinduphobia is increasing. 

34 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@PurpleTree you can't tell India not to be Hindu just like I can't tell America not to be Christian. 

Leave India alone and maybe try your hand in Saudi Arabia, it's beautiful there. 

Every country is across the globe is fighting for its identity. 

In our own country, hinduphobia is increasing. 

Blue bad. 

Edit: ?

Edited by Opo

55 minutes ago, Opo said:

Blue bad. 

Edit: ?

As though your country won't fight for cultural identity. Identity will exist throughout the spiral.. And those who demonize blue (like you) are just gross and need a way to demonize people. 

29 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

As though your country won't fight for cultural identity. 

We aren't hardstuck at blue. 

We absolutely dominated it. 

I'm sure one day there will be a genocide in India, or China, and other parts of the world. Unfortunately, historically things seem to reach a boiling point, and for one reason or another current systems will break down to be replaced by new ones in order to reach an equilibrium.

The populations we are hosting simply aren't sustainable and the floor is going to fall out from under us, and those who are least deserving will be the ones getting punished. To think the future is going to be just peaches is vacantly naïve.

Religious division goes back through time, but the symptoms of it are only getting exacerbated by overcrowding.

It doesn't take an an expert to figure out when you cram billions of people (homogenous or not) in a relatively small area, things are going to go sour eventually.

hrhrhtewgfegege

30 minutes ago, Opo said:

30 minutes ago, Opo said:

Which country are you from? 

?

Lmao he ran. 

Edited by Preety_India

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Which country are you from? 

?

Stop doxing me. 

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Lmao he ran. 

This is actual abuse. 

Stop. 

3 minutes ago, Opo said:

Stop doxing me. 

This is actual abuse. 

Stop. 

So simply asking a person which country they're from is doxxing? 

Then stop constantly demonizing me on the forum with your freaky behavior. Don't ever mention or quote me again 

I'm not interested in constantly replying to your nasty trollish comments.