itachi uchiha

a genocide expert predicting a genocide in india in near future

138 posts in this topic

Modi will come back to power again, coz there is no opposition, there are no leaders from opposition party with vision. Congress was send to bench cause of its corruption and a single family dictatorship. 

And sorry there won't be any genocide or celansing of muslims. Indian Majority wont allow it, unlike pakistanis and bangladeshis. 

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

3 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

In a similar way, Hindi is a colonizer language within India and Indian text books do not even include Assamese history. 

My schooling was in 94-08 this time India was ruled by Congress mostly. My history books (NCERT) didn't even have much of Maratha Rule, ambedkar. It was mostly Gandhi,Nehru, Mughal rule. What you said about no assamese history is true, no tamil history, no north eastern history. Most of historians and there books are from communist lens, still they couldn't add this things to state or national school curricullum and why is that? you cannot blame everything on BJP or Rss. Congress and left parties failed in this, especially left parties Communist party was strong opposition during nehru regime, now they are nowhere to be seen. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

5 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@Preety_India I cannot agree with you here. Of course oppression happens in every country, but that does not justify the idea that we cannot expect peace. I am not saying Hindus should be lynched and all, nor discriminated against abroad, but at this time, being a muslim in India sucks harder in general. I know how difficult it can be to grow up in a dogmatic close minded Hindi family and I do not think that any person has only an easy life, we should not build any hierarchies on this binary good and bad kind of assumption. But systemically, you might not realize how serious this islamophobia in India is, just how a white person in Europe does not realize how serious other forms of discrimination are if they are well-meaning and naive like you. I dont want any type of discrimination to be welcome on this forum and all minorities should be able to express non-violent ideas. But denying oppression of a group you are not part of is not cool.

It's fine if you don't agree with me. You're looking at it outside in and i won't have time to explain to you everything in detail. Just because a few individuals are Islamophobic doesn't mean the whole nation is Islamophobic. There is no need to demonize all Hindus. I'm not born in a dogmatic Hindu family so please don't attack. Just minorities have an opinion to express they can do so without demonizing the majority. When I talk about race relations in America, I don't go around calling every American racist. That's the difference. The actions of a few ignorant people should not be used as a generalization against the majority. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

If you yourself are peaceful Hindu, then god bless you, I am happy you are like that. But then if you are like that, why do you take these attacks at Modi so personally? I can imagine attacks that are motivated by religion exist on both sides, but on the level of government, this can be different. If a black African kills a European white person, maybe they are doing it because they have prejudice against white skin or maybe they are very nationalistic, I dont know, but at the same time on the systemic level, it cannot be said that Africa has power over Europe as it is the other way around. In a similar way, Hindi is a colonizer language within India and Indian text books do not even include Assamese history. That is quite fucked up. You could be religiously blind and say you are accepting, but then you are ignoring islamophobia and are not acknowledging it. I understand you do not like Modi, but do not be so quick to judge the ones who accused you, as it will prevent you from being able to reflect on your biases related to being Hindu.

I didn't take attacks on Modi personally at all. What I took personally is the general portrayal of Hindus. If someone comes and says all white people are racist, that would definitely hurt since that's not the truth. Only blame those who do wrong things. I as a Hindu is not responsible for the ignorant actions of another Hindu just like a peaceful Muslim is not responsible for the actions of a Muslim terrorist. I didn't do those attacks on Muslim groups. Those who do wrong blame only them but don't drag everyone with it. The only reason I took it personally is because someone said that they are getting a bad impression of Hindus, that's very discriminatory. It shouldn't have to be framed this way. Just because there are racial tensions in America doesn't make Americans bad people. Yes Indian textbooks do not include Assamese history. It's not that I'm ignoring Islamophobia, it's that I'm not ready to accept that Islamophobia exists. At least in my perspective it doesn't exist. Why? Because I see bias on both sides. Whenever there is a fight both parties are involved. If there is tension, it is mutual. A few videos on Muslims being victims is not going to convince me because I don't look at it with such a myopic lens. I look at the broader picture and in the broader picture I see both parties being involved in the fight. It's not one sided. Both are intolerant of each other and that's why I called it a power struggle. Here it's not about being biased. I'm keeping it neutral because I don't see it as a one sided thing. I know the sentiment of Hindus and this sentiment is not completely invalid since they fear Muslim groups. And you can't call that fear Islamophobia. Every culture has a fear of losing their identity or culture. It's a primal fear. It's not unethical to have this fear. It's tribalism but tribalism exists in almost every culture and country to a certain extent. So if a few Americans created groups to secure American cultural identity I wouldn't call them racist or phobic because that's how they lived, that was their culture or identity, if they want to secure it, that's not unethical, they want their way of life. Power struggles exist in every human race and culture. Welcome to human survival. You simply cannot expect it to just evaporate. In fact even at the highest level of human development, I don't see it going away. I wasn't justifying Islamophobia, I know that Islamophobia exists but so does racism. I was only pointing out the causes behind such hate and why hate exists, it has less to do with dogma and more to do with primal fears linked to survival. 

I guess it is harder for a Hindu to live in Pakistan. Is it then called hinduphobia?

11 minutes ago, Epikur said:

I guess it is harder for a Hindu to live in Pakistan. Is it then called hinduphobia?

nope islamofascism

10 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

nope islamofascism

But that is not a safe word. PC police might see it as hate speech.

1 minute ago, Epikur said:

But that is not a safe word. PC police might see it as hate speech.

that's why i like it because it's a confusing term

because the left in europe for example generally sees muslims and islam as the victim imo

so they'd never think about them also sometimes as perpetrators who also sometimes should be called out, especially extremists, or the ones who don't respect womens rights etc.

6 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

that's why i like it because it's a confusing term

because the left in europe for example generally sees muslims and islam as the victim imo

so they'd never think about them also sometimes as perpetrators who also sometimes should be called out, especially extremists, or the ones who don't respect womens rights etc.

Seems like it is hard to keep the left wing bias in this forum specially when it comes to islam

I hope India remains Hindu for the sake of the planet.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@bejapuskas This thread had the potential to be about accepting the problem, coming up with solutions, and educating others about the extent of the problem and experience of Muslims. This thread instead went into the direction of reactionary stage blue. This discourages serious discourse, why would I spend time exploring a serious issue if this is the reception it’s going to get. I wonder if the OP had more to say about his experience but didn’t cause of the reception. It is something to think about from a moderator’s stand point, if you want the discussions to be at least at the stage green level in the future. 

Imagine if this thread was about the oppression of women, and someone kept making repeated long-form posts about how that’s blaming all men and women oppress men too. It would be obvious that they are trying to disregard and invalidate others. If it was one post we could’ve ignored them but soon the entire thread becomes about trying to argue with this one person, instead of talking about the real issue.

The people saying that “India should remain Hindu” and bashing Muslims in the thread should realize this issue is not a joke. 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Derek White I am sorry maybe I am not strict enough. I tend to give people a chance to learn, maybe I should not.

@Preety_India I lived in Assam, I dated an Assamese, I was in Assam during independence they also. I have lived in multiple Indian families and talked to so many friends, most Indian families are islamophobic. If one is dark skinned and also muslim, that is worse. I am not attacking you though, and I agree with Derek that your reaction is just as immature as 'not all men'. Feminists do not deny that females can sexually abuse men by talking about their struggles. Sometimes it is not about your feelings but about listening and learning. Ofc some muslims hurt some Hindus and I am not denying that in muslim majority countries, the dynamic is opposite, but this thread is about India. You are making muslims feel uncomfortable here just like men are making you uncomfortable in other threads. I will not accept further islamophobia like this. Muslims may be high in numbers in India but they are still a minority.

@bejapuskas I never said that India should stay Hindu. All I was saying is that tension exists on both sides and there should not be demonization of all Hindus. That's all. If I make a thread on Islamic Terrorism you don't want me to portray all Muslims as terrorists, do you? 

If some Hindus are bad, does it mean all Hindus are bad? 

Answer that first. 

Edited by Preety_India

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

your reaction is just as immature as 'not all men'.

I don't see this reaction as immature. It will be very biased of a feminist to say all men are bad, equally bad. Well if a man said that "not all men" he is not justifying anything he is simply pointing out the generalization bias. How is he wrong? 

Remember that we often need to be cautioned about our biases while describing our problems. 

Problems can be discussed without generalization bias. 

Edited by Preety_India

I wasn't bashing Muslims on the thread. 

Saying that we shouldn't generalize against all Hindus is not Muslim bashing.. 

9 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I wasn't bashing Muslims on the thread. 

Saying that we shouldn't generalize against all Hindus is not Muslim bashing.. 

I understand you are not anti-muslim. But spreading awareness about muslim specific issues is not about making Hindus feel supported and comfortable, it is about the muslim people's feelings and freedom of speech.

When a man says not all men, they are right. But by saying that, they are showing that they do not understand the reason why a feminist thread is created. They are not there to learn about gender based violence, nor are they commenting in order to support the victim of abuse. They are there to get hurt and blame the victim for complaining.

Well all I can say is that I said my peace. 

Let everyone decide. 

my state is very peaceful.hindus and muslims co exist in equilibrium. if someone start communal tension he will be immediately neutralised. bjp was not able to win a single seat in 2 election.in fact in my generation majority of hindus are atheist mindset and majority of muslims are also atheist mindset.majority of people do not have time for double standards and other shits . we have other problem to take care of.its also because my state is a stage orange state.but bjp is spending millions of dollars for their propoganda. massively using money for propoganda. i have a fear that within 5 years people might like bjp. i have a fear hindus can be won over by bjp.

but the situation is worse in north india. people there are blue and have relegious sentiments

https://youtu.be/1KWeHnzLm4w

islamaphobia is increasing day by day.muslims are having tough times. when there was a very big communal riot in gujarath modi was the chief minister. he is no stranger to communal riot and violence against muslims.

all of this is solved if i can leave the country . but the problem is , i want to learn about sufism and islam and it is my life purpose to be  a sufi and an islamic scholar .all of the muslim countries are in big trouble. wahabism is the satanic version of islam. and wahabism is highly funded by petro dollar. all middle east countries are highly influenced by wahabism.wahabism corrupted islam in middle east.so i cannot go there. pakistan is a failed state . terrorism is a common occarance so i cannot go there. india is atm very safe and india has a lot of sufi mystics and islamic scholars.  india can protect itself against corruption of islam by usa and western countries if it was ruled by congress.india can defend to a some extent against western powers. but islam can be corrupted by modi.. malaysia is a good option. i have to research about malaysia. i know some popular muslims who got kicked out from the country because they stood for what is right. all of them went to malaysia  .prophet muhammed pbuh in a hadees prophesised current situation and told us that we should go to syria. but u know the situation in syria. wahabism has not entered syria . syria has lot of sufi saints.but iran is anti sunni. and syrian president has close ties with iran. life condition will be extremly tought.syria is not fesible.by internalising stoicism i can thrive in tough conditions and maybe i might go to syria.

@bejapuskas

4 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

I lived in Assam, I dated an Assamese, I was in Assam during independence they also.

Speaking of Assam, it may be the most prone to genocide. The laws, NRC and CAA will render millions of ethnically Bengali-Muslims as stateless. There are more than 10.6 million ethnically Bengali Muslims in Assam. The BJP is constructing detention camps to detain Muslims who don’t have documentation indefinitely. These people will also be stripped of their constitutional rights. The top leadership calls them “termites”. Assam is definitely on some stage of the process of genocide.

The Nellie massacre results in the killing of 1800 to 3000 ethnically Bengali Muslims in 1983. It too was a result of an ethno-independence movement within Assam. Most Indians don’t know about it.

Here is a story from that and BJP’s role at that time: https://peoplesreview.in/editorial/2020/02/nellie-massacre-of-1983-more-relevant-than-ever-today/

In Kashmir, worse than Assam, the Indian army uses rape as a tool of suppression. There have been mass graves, countless killings and disappearances in the region. All this is denied by most Indians of course.

“Numerous scholars and human rights agencies assert that since the onset of the insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir in 1988, rape has been leveraged as a 'weapon of war' by Indian security forces comprising the Indian Army,[4]Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and Border Security personnel.[5][6][7] However, the government rejects such charges.“ - Wikipedia (link below)

Kashmir is definitely on the later stages of genocide. The government cut of the Internet, freedom of movement, expression and press are limited. Politicians and “news anchors” routinely talk about the “Final Solution” to the Kashmir problem. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_Kashmir_conflict

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir_conflict

Here are some other articles for some lone person reading can use to educate themselves, although may will get drowned out in the sea of negative posts:

https://scroll.in/article/1013524/open-calls-for-the-mass-murder-of-muslims-are-now-an-every-day-affair-in-india

http://neha-dixit.blogspot.com/2013/12/thread-bared.html?m=1

Edited by Derek White

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb