itachi uchiha

a genocide expert predicting a genocide in india in near future

138 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Hindus are also hurt. But the media doesn't show it. 

media does not show police riots in  assam . alll media at that time were busy covering afghanistan. modi got away with it

12 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

major attacks are against muslims but hindus are also hurt?

Muslims also attack Hindus. My mom was attacked by a Muslim. Should I go the media and talk about it? 

The point is you are showing a one sided picture of the situation. 

Hindus are generally tolerant people unless constantly provoked. 

Look how many Hindus died in Godhra riots. Do some research before you speak. 

Hindus pilgrims were first attacked in Godhra. This instigated Hindus to fight with Muslims. They burned an entire train carrying Hindu pilgrims. 

Muslim violence against Hindus is also equally intense. 

Many terrorist attacks have taken place in my country by Muslim terrorist groups. So what about that? 

Why is security  beefed up during Hindu festivals if Muslims don't attack? 

This is the reality of Godhra which the Media will not show. 

I was just a kid when Godhra happened but I have done my research. 

61ytqe.jpg

You're trying to portray these riots as a one sided situation. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India i am talking about recent times.why did u bring something up that is 20 years ago.at present there is a threat of genocide in kashmir and assam.india is heading to fasicm and relegious extreme

@itachi uchiha

24 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

major attacks are against muslims but hindus are also hurt?

Even Hindus get killed in India by Muslims 

Riots happen because of attacks on both sides.. 

This video talks about violence against Hindus in West Bengal by Muslim communities in that area. 

They are protesting against the Government for only caring about Muslim violence but not talking about Hindu facing violence. 

This is almost never talked in the media. 

So you think that these people are protesting for nothing?? 

This is not a 20 year old video. This Video is 4 years ago. 

Edited by Preety_India

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@itachi uchiha

Even Hindus get killed in India by Muslims 

Riots happen because of attacks on both sides.. 

This video talks about violence against Hindus in West Bengal by Muslim communities in that area. 

They are protesting against the Government for only caring about Muslim violence but not talking about Hindu facing violence. 

This is almost never talked in the media. 

So you think that these people are protesting for nothing?? 

This is not a 20 year old video. This Video is 4 years ago. 

if hindus face threats like assam riot, delhi riot ,caa nrc etc then we can talk.in my state when delhi riot was happening , the media was covering it and 2 local channels were immediately blocked from broadcasting by government. media is in the hands of bjp. if muslims commit violence , they will not be spared by media. assam riot is not properly covered by media.

Edited by itachi uchiha

2 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

if hindus face threats like assam riot, delhi riot ,caa nrc etc then we can talk.in my state when delhi riot was happening , the media was covering it and 2 local channels were immediately blocked from broadcasting by government. media is in the hands of bjp. if muslims commit violence , they will not be spared by media. assam riot is not properly covered by media.

Media is always supporting the current ruling party because they want to play it safe. 

Media will support Congress or BJP depending on whatever suits its agenda. 

I accept that BJP is very nationalistic. 

But you have to see where this is coming from.

Years of being ruled by Congress has frustrated people economically. 

It's easy to use Hindu-Muslim context to create fear in the minds of the people. 

When riots happen obviously there will be biased reporting, you can't expect clarity from the media 

My final point is this. Don't blame Muslims or Hindus for riots. Riots happen because some groups of people get angry against other groups. Both groups are generally equally responsible for it. Government has nothing to do with riots except a biased coverage. 

Don't blame riots on the government. 

Also BJP is very biased. But the same can be said of Congress. 

In India you can't expect an unbiased political party because there are different interest groups seeking their own interest. 

You can expect that in another 200 years when all groups are united. 

This is a problem with human nature. When you have different religions or faiths, you have to realize that tensions would occur. The same thing happens among different racial groups. This can only be solved by a mutual contract between groups of people to not invade each other the way countries maintain their boundaries. To be honest, there is no real resolution to this kind of a mess other than getting rid of extremists from each groups. Because it's extremists who cause violence. 

I don't see religion as a problem. I see extremism as a problem.

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

My final point is this. Don't blame Muslims or Hindus for riots. Riots happen because some groups of people get angry against other groups. Both groups are generally equally responsible for it. Government has nothing to do with riots except a biased coverage. 

Don't blame riots on the government. 

Also BJP is very biased. But the same can be said of Congress. 

In India you can't expect an unbiased political party because there are different interest groups seeking their own interest. 

You can expect that in another 200 years when all groups are united. 

delhi riot is very well planned by bjp government.and hindus made a lot of harm to muslims. .so no one is to blame for a well planned riot?. imagine if these riots caused by muslims. it will be covered world wide and will be the focal point for months .

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Media is always supporting the current ruling party because they want to play it safe. 

Media will support Congress or BJP depending on whatever suits its agenda. 

I accept that BJP is very nationalistic. 

But you have to see where this is coming from.

Years of being ruled by Congress has frustrated people economically. 

It's easy to use Hindu-Muslim context to create fear in the minds of the people. 

when congress was there ,even thought they were corrupt and incompetent, they never used relegious tension to gain vote. all relegious communities  lived peacefully. that is not the case today.

13 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

delhi riot is very well planned by bjp government.and hindus made a lot of harm to muslims. .so no one is to blame for a well planned riot?. imagine if these riots caused by muslims. it will be covered world wide and will be the focal point for months .

when congress was there ,even thought they were corrupt and incompetent, they never used relegious tension to gain vote. all relegious communities  lived peacefully. that is not the case today.

I'm not denying that religious violence happens. I'm saying that you can't blame the general public for something that interest groups do. Those who wish to spread violence are extremists and these exist on both sides. Even in Bangladesh Hindus are dying every day. Like i said the problem is extremism. 

There are peaceful Muslims, right? Then there are peaceful Hindus as well. 

And If political parties stoke hatred then those political parties are a problem. 

Btw do you ever ask why political parties are taking advantage of religious sentiments for vote? 

The answer is simple. There is hate. And there is fear. Both are strong emotions. If these emotions didn't exist, then how will someone take advantage of it? 

I wouldn't say the entire public is hateful because that's a broad generalization. I would say that certain groups are hateful. That is a certain number of people are hateful. 

This is same as Trump trying to appeal to racists. Can you say that the whole of America is racist? Nope. But there will always be racists. You can't get rid of them completely because biased people always exist.. That's what I meant by interest groups. 

There will always be biased people with extremist sentiment. The problem can only be resolved by a collective rise in social consciousness where everyone is at stage Green and everyone gives up their bias collectively. 

That will take a long time. Till then as long as you have stage Blue and stage Red extremist elements then expect communal differences and riots. 

Edited by Preety_India

Just now, Preety_India said:

I'm not denying that religious violence happens. I'm saying that you can't blame the general public for something that interest groups do. Those who wish to spread violence are extremists and these exist on both sides. Even in Bangladesh Hindus are dying every day. Like i said the problem is extremism. 

i am not saying that all hindus are extremist. that is like saying all muslims are terrorists.i agree that hindus are suffering in pakistan and bangladesh. all i want is that hindus should stop voting modi and bjp in the next election. if this rate goes on and if modi wins next election , then there will be big problems for us muslims.

16 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

i am not saying that all hindus are extremist. that is like saying all muslims are terrorists.i agree that hindus are suffering in pakistan and bangladesh. all i want is that hindus should stop voting modi and bjp in the next election. if this rate goes on and if modi wins next election , then there will be big problems for us muslims.

Lmao who told you that Hindus like Modi? 

I'm born Hindu (I later converted to Christianity because my family is partially Christian as well), and I have never liked Modi or BJP. I am waiting for him to go.. He is like the Indian version of Trump. I can't blame Indian public for that. This is not America. American public has real voting power unlike Indian public. America is a real democracy. But India is not a real democracy. It's a fake democracy. 

There are so many people who don't like Modi. Yet Modi came to power. I don't think that people voted for him. I don't believe it one bit.

You have been fooled if you believe that people are voting for Modi or any other person. If the government is so damn corrupt then what is to say that corruption doesn't happen during voting? 

You think that voting in India is transparent like the US? That would be laughable.

There is corruption even in the smallest most insignificant government departments in India. So how do you assume that there won't be corruption in voting? 

Any political party that wins in India, it does so by doing some middleman corruption and the Indian public does not do anything at all. That's why I called it fake Democracy. 

Don't think that Hindus are voting for Modi. It could be that nobody voted for Modi and he still came to power. You never know inside politics. 

Now if Modi comes again, it's not going to be good for anyone, let alone Muslims. But this is unavoidable. 

All political parties in India are very corrupt. There is no point in expecting anything. 

33 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

if this rate goes on and if modi wins next election , then there will be big problems for us muslims.

33 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

I think you better start worrying about the entire Indian population. 

Like I said India is a fake democracy. 

Because what I'm reading is bad news. 

An Indian Prime Minister has no tenure restriction. I'm like wtf. This is seriously bad news for a democracy That means a corrupt leader cannot even be thrown out on grounds of maxing out tenure. Can you see this? 

61z4i3.jpg

61z4l9.jpg

@itachi uchiha since I don't pay much attention to Indian politics, I actually had to check Modi's tenure. So it seems he has served 2 terms as PM already. It's much like how Trump wanted to be a permanent President. 

I can only hope the heavens to open up and bless the indian people and not let Modi come to power again. 

A third Modi Term is going to be a bad ride for most Indians. And most Indians can't do much about it. 

1 hour ago, itachi uchiha said:

if this rate goes on and if modi wins next election , then there will be big problems for us muslims.

Just stop being muslim. 

1 hour ago, Opo said:

Just stop being muslim. 

Islam is more important than my life.

I should defend the deen to death

@itachi uchiha @Preety_India reading through both of ur posts does really open up a myriad of perspectives. tho kinda heated up, i must admit I made several takeaways. 

one is that Democracy is difficult be maintained in SD stages below orange. just like Hippocrates said, democracy fails when the voters themselves are ignorant. same thing brought his demise.

I too think that most of Indian subcontinent as a whole is submerged in a phase of strong stage blue other than capitals and suburbs. red must be prevalent as well. even in US ig there is a significant no of pop. stuck in those stages .more than half of Europe is still stage blue. period!

i thought Modi to be a humble nice dude as he was portrayed in media but excuse me  of my ignorance on the other side of the coin. 

and it is hard to please everyone. this is an issue with many multi cultural nations. specially with a massive country like India. so the political movements often go for the needs of the majority, and in the process, the minorities will be repressed.  majority comprises hindus so this might be where the politicians be targeting.to please everyone, it would require a stage yellow kinda gov. imo. 

also, we need not judge an entire ethnic group for the actions of a  minority as preety said. this happens often with Muslims as they are labelled terrorist only cause of the actions of  extremist stage red minorities like ISIS. we all know them well. ! but most of Muslims ik are amazing lovely ppl with kind hearts. 

and yh, I do think as @itachi said if Modi keeps causing injustice to Muslim minorities , his actions and authority can really be questioned. really all sides are guilty after all.  it is human egoic nature for majority to thrive over minority. I hv heard that Hindus have exterminated  millions of jains and Buddhists centuries ago. extremist Hindus might even turn against Muslims now. I read in an article that in the T20 league last yr when pakistan won over India those Indians who celebrated Pakistan's victory were even jailed and given harsh punishment for something little as a facebook story.

In pakistan and Bangladesh, Hindus are definitely having a hard time being a minority . years ago I read a book called "Lajja" ig which was banned material in India & Bangladesh which went into the atrocities in Hindu genocides of bangladesh. In South Africa nowadays we are seeing a complete turnaround of power. tho whites still hold wealth, blacks being the majority are leading the game.i heard there was white slums even. 

same principles of collective egos everywhere around the world.

after all, I wish India takes care of its minorities well. i think there should be  a significant chunk of ppl who hv reached stage green level of thinking and they will deffo not let such genocides to go mainstream. 

and that was my two cents . <3

much love to both of ya and hope u both stay safe!

namaste!

Edited by happyhappy

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

The only way I see a genocide happening is if India goes to war with Pakistan and Muslim extremists inside India start doing terror attacks so the government can use that as an excuse to attack the entire population. Outside of that extreme scenario I think at worst it will be some discrimination and mob violence,

2 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

Islam is more important than my life.

I should defend the deen to death

Well if you die you cease to be a Muslim. So you're not changing much. 

Anybody who think Hindu extremism is not a problem in India, or responds with examples of Islamic terrorism is part of the problem. It’s the same energy as white Americans crying about reverse racism. 

Edited by Derek White

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

The irony of pointing out Hindu  extremism when Islamic extremism is so world wide and destructive but.. Oh let's downplay that. As though Hindu extremism has nothing to do with the genocide of Indians(Hindus) by Muslims during Islamic invasion of India.. 

People who are Muslims so interested in defending their own lives so desperately should also focus sometimes on how other religious groups are persecuted, murdered by Islamic terrorist  (terrorists are extremists) groups. But that should always be swept under the carpet and any criticism of Islam and Muslims is immediately categorized as Islamophobia and persecution of Muslims 

Yet when people of other religions get murdered by Islamic groups, that's not persecution? Where is justice for those innocent people? Then the argument is that the majority of Muslims are peaceful. By that logic, majority of every religion is peaceful. 

If you don't want to think that majority of Muslims are violent, then why do you have the right to portray all Hindus as "bad people." 

So criticizing the actions of Muslims is Islamophobia but spreading hate against Hindus is not Hinduphobia? 

When Muslims are questioned about the problem of extremism among Muslims, they suddenly go silent or deflect blame on extremists/terrorists. 

If extremists can exist in Islam, then why is it impossible or unusual for extremists to exist in other religions? Why is that resented yet people are not supposed to resent Islamic extremism out of fear of being labeled an Islamophobe? 

There are two sides to the coin of Muslim persecution in India. Hindus feel persecuted as well and for good reason given the history of India of being invaded by Muslims in the history of India.. India was invaded by Mughals. Where is the answer for the persecution of Hindus during Islamic Mughal invasion? Isn't that going to create fear and generational trauma? 

Is there something called Generational Trauma? 

When I pointed out Godhra riots, I was counteracted by saying it happened in the past. So those Hindu lives that were lost had no value just because it happened in the past? 

When I pointed out the persecution of Hindus in West Bengal, the argument was that those numbers are less. 

So if a few Hindus are killed, those lives are irrelevant?

If Muslims lose lives Its persecution and if Hindus lose lives, then the justification is that they are a few number? 

Sorry but this doesn't make sense. It's almost like those advocating about Hindu extremism only see their own suffering but desperately downplay the suffering of Hindus 

If you are asking for justice for persecution then keep it fair on both sides. 

You can't expect justice by wounding the other group. 

Hindus have been persecuted as well. And this long history of persecution is responsible for the hate against Muslims, rather than the other way around 

You can't hurt others and also play victim at the same time. 

If you can't take responsibility for Muslim extremism then don't expect Hindus to take responsibility for Hindu extremism. 

If you don't want all Muslims to be portrayed as terrorists, then don't portray all Hindus as extremists either.. 

You don't get to do things to others that you don't want done to you. Play it fair. 

Edited by Preety_India

My biggest question is why are all Hindus generalized as "bad violent people" when extremists and extremism exists in almost every religion? 

Edited by Preety_India