itachi uchiha

a genocide expert predicting a genocide in india in near future

138 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZKh8Yb5DWo

a genocide expert is predicting a genocide  that could happen in india. on the one hand it could be a propoganda to divide and rule. on the other hand i think this genocide could happen soon. on internet there is lot of hate speech against muslims  by hindu extremist

Edited by itachi uchiha

Is there anything "new" that caused all of this Muslim-hate to become so pervasive in India or are Modi and his cronies using Muslim-hate to distract from the fact that India has many serious economic and social problems that they actually have no solution for? 

@DieFree there is nothing new in recent time. modi relies on hate between muslims and hindus to stay on power.north india was ruled by muslim rulers for a long time  untill 18 th century.modi take this fact and twist it and make a propoganda out of it to cause hatred.majority of india population is hindus. modi is looking to win their support by using hatred. an average indian is very retarded , in stage purple or red or blue and can easily be brainwashed. outside big cities india is a poor country. brainwashing a common man is like a walk in the park

Yea, ever since Modi came into power I don't feel like I can proudly call myself Indian anymore. 

The religious extremism isn't really new, we can see many religious "riots" in recent Indian history. 

Edited by Derek White

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

I don't think a genocide is ever possible in India. India is mostly a peaceful country despite so many religious groups living together. 

Even if the politics is divisive, the general public is mostly peaceful and doesn't care much about what politicians have to say. 

There are communal riots but generally rare. 

In comparison to other countries violence in India is extremely low. This is because of a traditional conservative mindset that believes in peace and nonviolence. 

So you have nothing to worry. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

i thought Hindus to be one of the open minded religions out there  cuz of the diversity within their own religion but now i'm having second guesses.

3 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

modi relies on hate between muslims and hindus to stay on power.

does his support group primarily depend on Hindu votes? ig this is a common theme everywhere. majority suppressing minority. If a genocide against muslims come out there, will Pakistan and Bangladesh stay silent? ig they will intercede since they have majority of muslim populations.

I heard there was a similar genocide in Bangladesh against Hindus years ago. 

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

@Preety_India communal violence is frequant occurance in northern india. if u go to quora or other social platform , u will see an alarming increase in hate speech. and it is increasing.south indians in general do not give a shit about relegion.

@itachi uchiha I live in north India. No it is not such a big problem. It's the media that constantly makes it appear that way. 

I don't need to watch quora or media because I actually live in India. 

Be careful about social propaganda. 

People around me don't talk about religion the way the media does. 

Media blows it out of proportion. 

In my place both Hindus and Muslims and Sikhs live peacefully. There is no problem as shown by the media

The media does it for TRP and sensationalism. 

You don't have the right to portray wrong ideas about my country when you don't live in it. 

Edited by Preety_India

2 hours ago, happyhappy said:

i thought Hindus to be one of the open minded religions out there  cuz of the diversity within their own religion but now i'm having second guesses.

No Hindus aren't like this. Don't make your opinions based on this biased thread. 

Hindus and Muslims live in unity but the media loves to portray division because it adds to sensationalism just like things are blown out of proportion in the US. 

Don't listen to media portrayal because Indian media loves to create nonsense and drama around things that the general public doesn't think about. 

i do not know about advanced yogis or monks or high meditators. they are very good human beings. so i do not know whether they support this extremism. in general they dont. the average retarded indian is the one who is supporting these things.

does his support group primarily depend on Hindu votes? ig this is a common theme everywhere. majority suppressing minority.

modi govt has nothing good to offer that is new except these extremism

If a genocide against muslims come out there, will Pakistan and Bangladesh stay silent? ig they will intercede since they have majority of muslim populations.

if genocide happen, pakistan will support rebel groups,if situation reaches that stage. but india is very powerful and will easily crush these rebel groups. bangladesh will do nothing i guess. both moves are good for nothing i guess.

I heard there was a similar genocide in Bangladesh against Hindus years ago. 

situation of hindu living in pakistan and bangladesh is very severe.i do not know a lot about it. but in pakistan it is very bad

Just now, Preety_India said:

Hindu Muslim relationships in India are very complex. This thread is trying to portray Hindus as bad people trying to hurt Muslims. This is some propaganda nonsense 

The OP does not live in India and has absolutely zero awareness of the situation between Muslim and Hindu communities in India. 

And it is unnecessary feeding this nonsense that Hindus have something against Muslims when that's not the case.. This is propaganda nonsense. 

Also such threads steer hate against Hindus. 

I request mods @Carl-Richard, @Space@Inliytened1

@Leo Gura this is an anti-Hindu hate thread and we don't need such garbage here. Please lock this thread.

Enough shitting on Hindus. 

u denying delhi riot and violence against muslims in assam.mosques in delhi were invaded .people killed in assam

do u think special act in kashmir is an accident?. yes guranteed modi has backbones to touch kashmir.and i think his moves in kashmir are good.if it become union territory and more and more forces go there then their problems will be solved.all the special treatment did nothing for 70 years. . but experts say modi has sinister motives. i do not know if this is propoganda or not.i wish the best

u should go and check out social media platforms sometimes. the hate is growing day by day.

38 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

u denying delhi riot and violence against muslims in assam.mosques in delhi were invaded .people killed in assam

do u think special act in kashmir is an accident?. yes guranteed modi has backbones to touch kashmir.and i think his moves in kashmir are good.if it become union territory and more and more forces go there then their problems will be solved.all the special treatment did nothing for 70 years. . but experts say modi has sinister motives. i do not know if this is propoganda or not.i wish the best

u should go and check out social media platforms sometimes. the hate is growing day by day.

There are tons of factors responsible for this. You can't blame Hindus for everything. 

If the political parties and the media are doing certain things to rile up the masses, you don't have the right to blame the public for that. 

I'm not denying any riots. But in riots both parties get hurt equally. Even Hindus have died 

So don't come and say here that Hindus are persecuting Muslims 

Hindus have faced a lot of violence from Muslims as well. We don't go around bad mouthing Muslims.. 

You're trying to spread hate against Hindus. You don't have that right 

The Hindu-Muslim tension is up to India to deal with. If you don't know the full history of it then don't spread garbage on a forum. 

You wouldn't know shit if you aren't living in my country. 

Don't give my country a bad name. 

Worry about your own country instead of worrying about mine. 

your entire thread is very offensive to my country and to my personal sentiments. It's not okay for you to provide such a one sided picture of the situation. 

You're trying to portray my country in a very wrong way. 

People in my country are united and don't believe the social media bullshit because reality is completely different from social media garbage. 

Edited by Preety_India

2 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Preety_India

i hate to make it a relegious debate about who is right.

good luck

You're already doing it by portraying Hindus as bad people. 

Because of you another user got the idea that Hindus are violent people when that's not the case. Plus you even said that the average Indian is retarded. 

Enough of your provocation 

Now you will play victim. 

Good luck I'm out of this super awful and biased thread. 

Good luck with your propaganda against Hindus 

I'm out. 

(was stating the truth) 

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India

Just now, Preety_India said:

You're already doing it by portraying Hindus as bad people. 

Because of you another user got the idea that Hindus are violent people when that's not the case. 

Plus you even said that the average Indian is retarded. 

Enough of your provocation 

Now you will play victim. 

Good luck in out of this super awful and biased thread. 

Good luck with your propaganda against Hindus 

I'm out. 

u live under a rock?

outside major cities the average indian is stage red or blue.they can easily be brainwashed.india is a poor country whether u like it or not.i am not saying hindus are violent. i am saying that they are easily brainwashed , just like a stage red muslim will be easily brainwashed

Just now, itachi uchiha said:

@Preety_India

u live under a rock?

outside major cities the average indian is stage red or blue.they can easily be brainwashed.india is a poor country whether u like it or not.i am not saying hindus are violent. i am saying that they are easily brainwashed , just like a stage red muslim will be easily brainwashed

I'm not interested in arguing any further with you. 

I'm only telling you that it's not okay to create a wrong image about another religious community that you aren't a part of. 

This is like if I made a thread saying all Christians are killing Jews when that's not the truth. 

You see how your portrayal of the situation is making Hindus look bad. 

Now you are backpedaling because I called you out on your propaganda against Hindu community.

You can't make Generalizations about an entire nation. 

You're portraying Hindus in bad light. 

Stage Blue and stage Red people exist in almost every country. That does not mean that those people are bad or out to hurt others. 

The point he's trying to make is that there is fertile ground for this to occur in India. The 2002 Gujarat riots for instance could be seen as this happening on a small scale. I don't see some huge state institution carrying out a genocide but I don't think it's totally out of the question to see something akin to what has happened in Myanmar happen in parts of India. 

@Preety_India

@Preety_India

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You see how your portrayal of the situation is making Hindus look bad. 

Now you are backpedaling because I called you out on your propaganda against Hindu community.

You can't make Generalizations about an entire nation. 

You're portraying Hindus in bad light. 

Stage Blue and stage Red people exist in almost every country. That does not mean that those people are bad or out to hurt others. 

there is lot of hate speach against muslims in social media.

there is lot of mob attacks agains muslims in north india

lot of muslims are injured in delhi. and damage on hindus side is minimal.the riots are targeted towards muslims

because of caa and nrc assam muslims are suffering. their houses are destroyed.

all of these happen because hindus support  terrorist organisation like bjp and rss

under congress everything were peaceful.no communal riots, no relegious tensions were there.and india was the fastet growing major economy with a growth rate of 7.5%. now everything is opposite.only good things is that modi has backbone. other than that bjp is negetive

Just now, itachi uchiha said:

@Preety_India

@Preety_India

there is lot of hate speach against muslims in social media.

there is lot of mob attacks agains muslims in north india

lot of muslims are injured in delhi. and damage on hindus side is minimal.the riots are targeted towards muslims

because of caa and nrc assam muslims are suffering. their houses are destroyed.

all of these happen because hindus support  terrorist organisation like bjp and rss

under congress everything were peaceful.no communal riots, no relegious tensions were there.and india was the fastet growing major economy with a growth rate of 7.5%. now everything is opposite.only good things is that modi has backbone. other than that bjp is negetive

Hindus are also hurt. But the media doesn't show it. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Hindus are also hurt. But the media doesn't show it. 

major attacks are against muslims but hindus are also hurt?