Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mosess

Depression Post enlightenment

5 posts in this topic

after self realization, i feel a lack of motivation/energy in doing anything. I do not have the energy to talk to human beings, so i avoid interactions as much as i can.

I feel very drained throughout most of my day for no reason at all. 

my actions happen effortlessly, but i am depression.

I am not labeling it as something negative,

but i want to know from any self realized being if that was also a part of the process for him/her.

Edited by Mosess

It was also a part of the process for me, but I felt this way mainly because I had to overthrow lots of my previous beliefs in this process. After I was able to get out of my previous religion, both the doctrines and the group of people as well, I felt a lot more free but also very drained because I felt that all my past efforts amounted to almost nothing. And I didn't want to do anything.

On 1/19/2022 at 9:09 PM, Mosess said:

after self realization, i feel a lack of motivation/energy in doing anything. I do not have the energy to talk to human beings, so i avoid interactions as much as i can. I feel very drained throughout most of my day for no reason at all. I feel very drained throughout most of my day for no reason at all. but i want to know from any self realized being if that was also a part of the process for him/her.

The good news is that’s self conceptualization, not self realization. 

my actions happen effortlessly, but i am depression.

I am not labeling it as something negative,

Unless you love whatever depression means to you, then indeed, yes you are. 

Let concepts go, feel emotions.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Energetic unfolding can happen before or after an enlightenment. It’s a common symptom. Imagine it as the light of your consciousness, shining itself on the shadow to transmute the shadow into light. In other words, the light/consciousness that was ignited by virtue of enlightenment is now putting itself (consciousness) onto the stored/repressed/condensed energy and releasing it. 

consciousness overtraining symptom, take a break...

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"