Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

What Is Forgiveness

17 posts in this topic

Does anyone have good resources on forgiveness?

I've been resonating with a lot of Jesus quotes recently and it seems like learning forgiveness is essential, but I don't really know what it means to forgive.

Has anyone been at a similar place and learned what it means to forgive?

Total Forgiveness by R T Kendall

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Not just on 'forgiveness' but.. "Letting Go" by David Hawkins talks about just about everything surrounding this.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Course in Miracles & Course of Love are describing very precisely what forgiveness is. It's basically correcting your perception of what is true and being loving with yourself for having misperceived your true Self all this time. Same goes for everyone. Forgiveness is forgiveness for sin, which in this case is misperception/illusion. Nothing guilty or shameful about it, but we kind of hold a grudge against ourselves having lost ourselves - and so forgiveness is utter and unconditional love for us having lost clear sight of love and God.

recognizing your inherent innocence 

immediatly you forgive yourself for causing yourself so much suffering to yourself from a false perception

immediatly you recognize the inherent innocence of all human beings and through compassion true forgiveness happens

then you can forgive anyone for doing anything to you. i have spent a very long time on that and it just happened like that for me, i had very deep catharsis and feel free of my attachments to being a victim to a crime - being free of the story 

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

@catcat69123 How did it happen for you?

Did you try forgiving someone?

Or was it just a sudden insight into everyone being innocent 

@Tim R Agreed. Leo's forgiveness and shamanic breathing are both very underrated. You've reminded me to do the forgiveness video again, thank you friend! 

@Raptorsin7 Yeah more or less, I tried quite a very different things but ultimately nothing had given me the actual feeling of realese than recognizing the innocence of the people who hurt me through recognizing that i was hurting myself by not understanding myself - my innocence.

Makes no difference what Hitler like people have been in your life, if you cannot see the innocence within them you haven't recognizied your innocence. Until then no matter how intense my intention was it didn't give me what I wanted. The innocence is prior to a duality, prior to something being wrong or right. And you have to actually realize that beyond thought

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

the end of forgiveness is when you understand that everyone did the absolute best they could for how evolved they were

you have never met their past their pain or their parents

forgiveness is: everything is as it should be. perfect. There is nothing to forgive. Although your behavior has caused me pain, I love you, as I deeply know that this is exactly how it had to be, and you are exactly how you have to be. Why? Because it is .

there is no desire for revenge. That doesn't mean that if you do it again, it won't drastically stop it. it would also be as it should be

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Raptorsin7 You are on the right track. To me self love leads to forgiveness. You have to recognize other as self though. But as your awareness expands more and more you begin to see the perfection of everything as it is right now. Then you realize there was never really anything to forgive. 

Forgiveness is for suckers. I’d keep believing there’s a you and a them, and you’re right & good and they are evil & wrong. One’s own ignorance has absolutely nothing to do with it. Never forgive! ✊? Never!!! Living with the discord ain’t as bad as people make it out to be. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

In our human lives, forgiveness is a natural byproduct of healing. It is something that naturally arises when you have found total and complete healing, resolve, purpose, meaning, or (and eventually) gratitude for your hurt/wound. From a god perspective, forgiveness is always thankfulness, for God only sees you as perfection. So there is nothing to forgive, only to thank.