NightHawkBuzz

I feel like my life is pointless since I'm just one person out of billions

20 posts in this topic

I feel like my life is pointless since I'm just one person out of billions of people. I'm 22 years old and it has really set in the horrible truth that I am just one person out of billions of people on this earth. I have realized how unimportant I am to the world and that things will go on without me no matter what. People die every single day and the world doesn't stop for them and the same thing will happen if I'm gone.

I feel depressed and unmotivated because I have really realized that this world doesn't need me and everything will go on without me. I feel like nothing really matters anymore now that I realized that I'm just replaceable and everything will go on without me. I feel like this all means nothing and it really doesn't matter what I do in life anymore. I feel unmotivated and depressed because I'm just one person out of billions of people and it doesn't really matter what I do on this earth.

Edited by NightHawkBuzz

Your life does matter, you are totally unique and nobody else can replace you as the form you exist in right now. Literally not possible. And this place is made more rich thanks to your presence. 

Stay with this journey, you are just getting started and there is more to see than meets the eye right now. ^_^ 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Being irreplaceable and being 1 in billions is what you should be proud of. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Life being pointless is bad news, but also good news at the same time. This means you can define what you want to be however you want. As an individual, it is easy to think our surroundings don't matter to us, but God from his God level infinite love feels that you matter to the world!!

@NightHawkBuzz

Sounds like you somehow wanna to impact world, because you talked so much about life will go without you. If that's the case find your passion and use that to make change in world.

Remember still that life is not program in where you need to be important. Life is playfield where you should play all day long whatever you wanna to.

Also, because you seem to have desire to be important it sounds to me that you think you can't do things or you think you are not loved. You are extremely important for your friends and family not because you have done something for them, but because you are what you are <3

You did very important thing when posting here, because now you gave possibility for people to help you. Please give more opportunities for people to help you and someday you can give all that you received exponentially back : )

I would advice you to seek for some therapy, because that would help you to recover from your negative thought patterns. When you go here some day remember my words about giving opportunity to help you, because there are loads of people who wants to help you.

I accept you, you beautiful soul <3

Who told you that "others" are real?

3 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

I feel like my life is pointless since I'm just one person out of billions of people. I'm 22 years old and it has really set in the horrible truth that I am just one person out of billions of people on this earth. I have realized how unimportant I am to the world and that things will go on without me no matter what. People die every single day and the world doesn't stop for them and the same thing will happen if I'm gone.

I feel depressed and unmotivated because I have really realized that this world doesn't need me and everything will go on without me. I feel like nothing really matters anymore now that I realized that I'm just replaceable and everything will go on without me. I feel like this all means nothing and it really doesn't matter what I do in life anymore. I feel unmotivated and depressed because I'm just one person out of billions of people and it doesn't really matter what I do on this earth.

um yeah. life is pointless. so hoorah! with it comes freedom.

i'm just another dude out of BILLIONS. and your line of thinking is normal if you are facing a  breakdown of meaning or paradigm. I felt the same when I was having a strong workaholic success oriented mindset and had to face the truth that everything that I do will be useless in the grand scheme. I will be just another cog in this infinite dream machine. 

Leo's video on nihilism will be useful if you are seeking insights on understanding and coping with meaninglessness. 

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

Actually it can be good news because you can do whatever you want to do because you do not have huge responsibilities on your shoulder. You are free. Enjoy it.

Edited by Epikur

You're asking your value to be given to you by the "7 billion people" that you're imagining. 

If you can imagine 7 billion people and you get to be one of them, how cool is that? Don't export your value to any one else.

Oh, wait until you find out that you are the only one in all of this. That is when the pointlessness really hits :D

1 hour ago, universe said:

Oh, wait until you find out that you are the only one in all of this. That is when the pointlessness really hits :D

Love this! Haha

It's true. Life is pointless

We just gotta enjoy this pointlessness??

13 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

Explore more your feelings underneath your thoughts. All those stories are driven by what you feel about yourself. You are projecting your feelings onto the world but it has everyday to do with yourself and the feelings you embody. 

@NightHawkBuzz Just wait until you also realize that it's also true at the romantic level. Because there's always billions of better guys who can and will replace you.

I think that hurts even more.

Edited by Blackhawk

Existance never creates two carbon copies, this gives your life siginificance. Every Buddhist is trying to be a carbon copy of Siddartha Gautama, which is an impossibility as existance never creates two carbon copies. Every little leaf is distinct and unique from every other leaf of the tree. Once a Buddha dies, that's it, his unique place for which he occupies in the world is gone. There is will be another be another Siddartha Gautama. Same applies to you. Don't allow your unique gift to the world for which only you can make go to waste.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

In all do seriousness, if you want to be significant in the world, then create a life purpose that is about providing the world with unique value.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Your friends, family and community needs you.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 19.1.2022 at 8:32 AM, NightHawkBuzz said:

your maths is very linear. making a difference is not about the masses, it’s about individuals. its about the small changes or no change at all.

why do you link your personality to sticking out? - you can, even these days reach a status, be famous etc. would that change anything?

so why do anything for fame if you could do it for a difference?

stop thinking as a herd animal. there is more than one life form, and maybe it’s enough if you make a difference for just some or one for one.

Edited by mememe

On 1/19/2022 at 2:32 AM, NightHawkBuzz said:

I believe my life is pointless since I'm just one person out of billions of people. I'm 22 years old and it has really set in the horrible belief that I am just one person out of billions of people on this earth. I have believed how unimportant I am to the world and that things will go on without me no matter what. I firmly believe people die every single day and the world doesn't stop for them and the same thing will happen if I'm gone.

I experience depression and lack of motivation because I have really believed that this world doesn't need me and everything will go on without me. I believe nothing really matters anymore now that I believe I'm just replaceable and everything will go on without me. I believe this all means something and it really doesn't matter what I do in life anymore. I feel unmotivated and depressed because I’m believing I’m just one person out of billions of people and it doesn't really matter what I do on this earth.

Are you aware?

Are you aware, that you are, aware?

Now name anything, which in your direct experience, has the property of being aware. 

How carelessly & haphazardly nothing is spoken of, in spite of the suffering in believing & doing so. A rather complete ignore-ance of direct experience. 

You aren’t unmotivated & depressed because your thoughts are true. Only because you’re believing they are. 

As the creator of reality, you could do a bit better my friend. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Uh, you are the billions too

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean