Ananta

Free Covid tests in USA

13 posts in this topic

If you live in the U.S. you can now sign up for free home delivered covid 19 tests.

As of today every household can order 4 free test at website- Covidtests.gov

They will be shipped in 7-12 days. I ordered mine and it was very simple. They are also setting up a hotline for those without internet.

In addition, all private insurances will now reimburse covid home tests. Save your receipts. Insurers will pay up to $12 per individual test, or $24 for a package that contains two tests, and provide coverage for up to eight tests per person per month.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

I've probably had covid many times already and didn't notice. As someone who keeps my immune system strong with a healthy lifestyle, I'm not worried about this virus and see no reason to get tested. If anything, the stress of testing positive would probably just make things worse. So much of health is in the mind; the modern medical industry, by spreading fear and a mentality of dependency on drugs and vaccines, is actively harming public health on a global scale, imo. Notice that places where the modern medical industry hasn't fully penetrated, like African countries where almost no one is getting vaccinated or tested, have almost no covid deaths. Interesting how that works, isn't it?

Edited by Space Lizard

@Space Lizard I currently have a friend in ICU on a vent with Covid/pneumonia. So, believe what you want and spread Covid  to your friends/family when your positive, and unaware that your positive.?

This thread is about educating others in U.S. that there are now free test kits!

Edited by Ananta

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Thank God hun. You're such a wonderful woman. 

I had a query. I have recently recovered just like days ago from a horrible flu. 

Would it be safe for me to to get a vaccine/booster right now like in a week or should I need to wait more? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

9 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Thank God hun. You're such a wonderful woman. 

I had a query. I have recently recovered just like days ago from a horrible flu. 

Would it be safe for me to to get a vaccine/booster right now like in a week or should I need to wait more? 

Awe, that's really sweet of you to say...right back at ya!

Now, to your question, this is from the CDC regarding Covid, but the same advice would apply for the influenza virus.

"People with COVID-19 who have symptoms should wait to be vaccinated until they have recovered from their illness and have met the criteria for discontinuing isolation".

So, basically, if you are no longer sick and are carrying on as usual, then it's safe to get the vaccine. My advice is to get the vaccine on a day when you have the next day off in case you have side effects. Also, starting Tylenol as soon as you get vaccinated and alternating with Ibuprofen every 4 hours for 24 hours will decrease the odds of serious side effects. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

4 hours ago, Windappreciator said:

@Ananta plant based diet reduces severity of complications

All the vegetarians will be thrilled ? 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

20 minutes ago, Ananta said:

Awe, that's really sweet of you to say...right back at ya!

Now, to your question, this is from the CDC regarding Covid, but the same advice would apply for the influenza virus.

"People with COVID-19 who have symptoms should wait to be vaccinated until they have recovered from their illness and have met the criteria for discontinuing isolation".

So, basically, if you are no longer sick and are carrying on as usual, then it's safe to get the vaccine. My advice is to get the vaccine on a day when you have the next day off in case you have side effects. Also, starting Tylenol as soon as you get vaccinated and alternating with Ibuprofen every 4 hours for 24 hours will decrease the odds of serious side effects. 

Thank you so much. That was very helpful. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 19.1.2022 at 3:49 AM, Space Lizard said:

I've probably had covid many times already and didn't notice. As someone who keeps my immune system strong with a healthy lifestyle, I'm not worried about this virus and see no reason to get tested. If anything, the stress of testing positive would probably just make things worse. So much of health is in the mind; the modern medical industry, by spreading fear and a mentality of dependency on drugs and vaccines, is actively harming public health on a global scale, imo.

Not everybody is privileged like you. 

On 19.1.2022 at 3:49 AM, Space Lizard said:

Notice that places where the modern medical industry hasn't fully penetrated, like African countries where almost no one is getting vaccinated or tested, have almost no covid deaths. Interesting how that works, isn't it?

You expect places where the modern medical industry hasn't fully penetrated keeps accurate count of causes of death?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.