PurpleTree

Has anybody here gotten good results with Tinder, Badoo etc.?

60 posts in this topic

I know a guy who had decent results, at least that's what he told me. And he motivated me to sign up. But he's also a blonde kind of "sunny boy" type.

For me i often match with women in other countries who probably just want a ticket to the "first world" :P 

But not many that i'm interested in. Also i have likes but can't see who they are often the way Tinder is set up. F*** Tinder :) 

"Good" and "results"... Is what one perceives as good or not good or what is meant by "desired result". 

I say that truly because... Meeting strangers through apps still helped me grow in some ways.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 minute ago, puporing said:

"Good" and "results"... Is what one perceives as good or not good or what is meant by "desired result". 

I say that truly because... Meeting strangers through apps still helped me grow in some ways.

Sure if it helped you grow then i think it can be defined as a "good result"

Till now I notice the opener matters a lot, depends on what you mean with good results. I did not try Tinder as I wanted to get good at online dating first.

My friend is black and has a lay count of 10 approx. now in a very shitty region with close to 0 people. 100k town with a lay count of 10. In one year+ with Tinder and Bumble. That fits his preference. He also showed me some smoking hot matches. Mainly with Bumble and Tinder.

He tested Badoo or Lovoo. Said it did not work for him to many bots etc. 

Status and small status displays with style matter a lot. He is a teacher, so he get's the dominance bonus... as well as he likes to be dominant which seems to be working out for him very well and he is also compassionate. There is some toxic stuff. Yet, I can't blame him. I helped him get laid.... last weekend or so a bit I guess. By leading the whole group of people and an other guy now... two times...

I've only tested OkCupid and one local app that has a high rating, that works very well in the south of Germany... as well as Bumble shortly. My Bumble was very bad, my OkCupid is very good. The app is okayish, yet not a lot of dates and people are very picky. Many moved to Bumble imo. 

I am half/half I did not test. He also get's a lot of blonde matches, we make fun of this as I get close to none blonde matches. I think only one liked me so far on dating apps, apparently I am to light skin :D, I am a chamelon.
---
I also have matches with girls from other countries so this is normal. It's a time waster to chat with them some can also be bots. Hope this provides some value to you. It's all very orange the more nuanced your orange the better it is. 

The less you have in your bio the better it is. I've texted to much in my bios. Also this takes time. From the course I did it. I can only recommend Alex from playing with fire, as this shit is just to true. As well as testing openers now myself. 
---
One girl deleted the app and wants to meet on Friday I hope I finally get laid my lord. Can't be that hard...

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

Got Laid about 25 times in one year with Bumble and Tinder combined. Got probably 10*Times the amount of flakes and self-esteem issues along the way but also very good experiences. While traveling Dating apps are really good, and I was constantly improving my Profile and learned the basics of setting up a date online effectively for about two weeks. Bumble seems to work way better for me, I feel like the girls there are more interested in actually meeting up.

Edited by max duewel

I've gotten good results with online dating, but along with the conveniences of it comes a lot of frustration. You'll run into a lot of dysfunctional people who will waste your time, I guess it's experience though. Overall just don't set your expectations very high, and don't use online dating as your only strategy.

As a man, I'll save you some time and advise you Bumble is the ONLY one worth using, just focus exclusively on that. All the other apps are dumpster fires and a waste of energy.

hrhrhtewgfegege

i've met about 50+ girls off tinder since I was about 20, haven't met anyone off it since I turned 24. i'll prob use it again because i suck at the language of the country i live in

i don't have a clue what good results mean but i've met like 3 girls who i was good friends with for a long time and overall had a lot of good laughs

i have met some really mentally fucked people since i tend to attract that lol

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

Found two very interesting persons on Tinder. In a relationship with the second one. A keeper. 

Got my first long term relationship (when I was a shy insecure 17 year old) on Tinder. Stayed with her for 2.5 years. Was an ok time but mentally she was quite unstable

After that I started using Tinder again and in a year and a half I've slept with maybe 10-15 girls from tinder? Some were maybe slightly above average, some were... uhm... not. Many of the girls on tinder I found had self-esteem issues too, or just generally slightly quirky personalities but not necessarily in a good way, at least for my tastes.

I've only ever met 2-3 girls from tinder that I would even consider a longer term relationship with, but I'd feel like I was settling

---

The thing is, you gotta ask yourself why a girl in the 18-25ish age range who is: at least average looking; has friends; has a stable personality, would use tinder. The answer is that in every country in the world except the US (lol) they don't. It's like <10% of girls in that age range that use dating apps in most countries

I can think of three main reasons why a girl would use tinder:

1. short term loneliness & boredom

2. access to extremely high value and good looking men

3. struggles to attract men she's attracted to in real life

I'm sure there are more but these are the three main ones I can think of. Now when you swipe through Tinder and see the really hot girls who are clearly pretty basic and just living your average hot girl life, they're absolutely in #2 and good fucking luck matching with them, you won't even show up in their stack for them to swipe on you

#1 is the girls who download tinder whenever they want to fuck, swipe for 10mins, pick the hottest dude they can match with nearby which is almost certainly not you or I, then delete the app

#3 can either be because she doesn't look great or because personality. She could be unattractive, she could be nuts or best case she could just be introverted/shy and not go out much

So basically, if you're like average to above average you're going to be fighting over the girls in #3 which is not a great pool of choice. Maybe occasionally you get lucky and find a girl in #1, but she's probably not that hot

If this makes online dating sound like a shit show: good. It was meant to. If you can get matches it's useful as something you have running in the background but don't ever make it your sole method of meeting girls because it will destroy your self esteem and waste tons of your time

Edited by something_else

Girls under 25 seldom use dating apps (unless they are in US) except for these groups:

1. Too short, Too Plump, have certain issues

2. Minority in their country

3. They are too smart and they know they have to kickstart their own love life. Or they have a Master degrees or something and they know they are overqualified.

4. Just testing out.

On 18.1.2022 at 3:53 AM, ValiantSalvatore said:

I've only tested OkCupid and one local app that has a high rating, that works very well in the south of Germany... as well as Bumble shortly. 

What's that local app that works well in the south of Germany? :)

@Federico del pueblo I dunno I am south-west so I figured it might work. I have 3 numbers from texting close to 200 women on this site. Premium is cheap, quality of women is not the best, there are a decent amount of hot girls. One girl flaked and is being a brat, the other one flaked completely, the other one wants to meet and texts back quite rapidly. They are all between 18-21 y.o. There are also a lot of bots. 

The app is called Jaumo. Education standard is very low on the app. A lot of women with kids. I did not see, yet someone with a university degree. Looking at review IIRC, in the south of Germany it has the most users. It has a lot of 18-21 y.o women. IMO, at least where I am at. So, I figured it just works very well in the south of Germany, and I am south west. The only reason I think it is worth it is low competition guys profiles are horrible and a lot of hot young women. Premium is cheap. I'd recommend using it when living in the south of Germany. 

This is from a review: https://www.giga.de/apps/jaumo/specials/jaumo-test-und-erfahrungen-mit-der-dating-app/#Erfahrung

Die App wird häufiger in Süddeutschland genutzt. In ländlicheren Gebieten finden sich weniger potenzielle Flirt-Partner.

Basically meaning it's mostly used in southern Germany, yet in rural areas there are less potential flirt partners available. 

In case you speak German the link above is the review. I would say it has a lot of attractive 18-25 year olds in there, without a university degree. Unsure if I'd recommend. Without premium the app is useless, as you have to pay coins to send messages, yet the coins if you wait a couple of days gather quite quickly to send out messages. If you wait a couple of days. I have 3k coins and basically can send out messages en masse. 

I think it's good if you are looking for a fling finding a potential partner is difficult. I used my 3 best pictures with a 9.0+ rating and professional photos. Unsure it might work for you. Did not turn out all to well for me even has 6'3 guy. 3 numbers texted in between 200-300 women. It's very difficult to open on this app imo, because you can't comment pictures. Unsure why it has such a high rating. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

On 20/1/2022 at 1:00 AM, something_else said:

2. access to extremely high value and good looking men

extremely high value and good looking men are in Tinder ? ?

12 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

extremely high value and good looking men are in Tinder ? ?

Duh

yep, gotten great results (sex, relationship) on tinder and instagram, and once on badoo as well. Never on Bumble or any of the others. 

@hyruga @something_else

I think you're overdoing it with the only low value girls use tinder : the deal is that girls have no access to potential partners outside of their social circle and the few quality people that open them when they go out. Hence, of course, if you meet only 3 perhaps average options you can choose from you would try to find more to satisfy your tastes. It's only normal.

1 hour ago, Flint said:

@hyruga @something_else

I think you're overdoing it with the only low value girls use tinder : the deal is that girls have no access to potential partners outside of their social circle and the few quality people that open them when they go out. Hence, of course, if you meet only 3 perhaps average options you can choose from you would try to find more to satisfy your tastes. It's only normal.

I didn't say only low value girls use tinder. I said that as an average to even above average guy on tinder you are only going to be able to consistently match with low to medium value girls

9 hours ago, something_else said:

Duh

what is duh? Please reply with some kind of education or don't reply please.

22 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

what is duh? Please reply with some kind of education or don't reply please.

It doesn't really need explanation. If you could sign up to an app and have 5 hot girls a day wanting your attention you would do it