Nightwise

Interesting Spiral Dynamics test

30 posts in this topic

I have been searching for a spiral dynamics test I found to be valuable, but I must admit I had trouble finding one. The one I came across just now I found fairly decent, possibly because it shows you a graph how strong you are in respective stages on the spiral, or how much you value them. I'll share the link to the test with you, and I'll upload my own results.

Note: Turquoise and Beige are not included in this test

My test was more or less as expected, although I'm a bit surprised stage Blue is as strong as it is.

However, though, it is important to note that there can be a disrepancy in the things one values and the things one is capable of. This test is more about what you value than what your strengths are. Of course, what you value you will eventually become strong in, but still.

For example: I do quite strongly value order, structure and routine which stage Blue is all about, but I am not as of yet very capable of implementing it very well in my life. I suppose because I value it a lot this has been reflected in the results of the assessment

Here's the link. Let me see your results. I'm curious :) 

https://monicabourgeau.com/assessment/

Schermafbeelding 2022-01-17 om 20.45.17.png

Edited by Nightwise

Instead of trying to make the right decision, make your decisions right.

Might be the most accurate one so far; these tests are always tricky.

But, I felt although the other ones rated me too highly. This one seemed to be slightly more fair while still showing me my shadows.

Who knows?

93AA69F2-518C-490A-B239-F1C06DBEC94E.jpeg

Y 90, G 65, B 50, P 35, O 35, R 20.

@mw711 Shadow= every specific  level is not 100%?

There really isnt a better test on the internet as far as I know. But you can ever truly know by doing lots of work.

2ssaxy.png

Thanks for sharing this! 

Screenshot from 2022-01-17 17-14-19.png

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

This is my result. 

61nc3b.jpg

@Marcel hun can you please take this test? It's a good one. 

61n7y7.gif

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I'm sure there is a bias on our part because we know about spiral dynamics already, particularly Leo's 5-years-ago-explanation. But being aware of that bias is itself a yellow thing ;)

@Nightwise

The problem I find with these tests is that once you study SD, you know all the “right” answers. And it becomes easy to distinguish what color the researchers are testing you on due to obvious key words, e.g higher authority, consensus, competition, etc.

So really, someone could score Yellow or above easily even if they are not at that stage of the spiral through intellectual agreement vs embodiment. 

If you really want to know your SD color, look towards your actions and behaviors. That will give you a better clue of what you truly value versus what you think you should value because your ego wants to be “highly developed”.

@DocWatts our scores are very similar. I like how they give scores on red, blue and orange for comparative analysis. My orange score is higher than yours. Kinda interesting since you're American, I thought your orange score would be much higher. My blue score is equivalent to yours. Overall our results kinda match. 

For me:

Green- 80

Yellow-  66

Orange- 60

Blue- 55

Red- 40

Purple- 20

@aurum agreed, there's lot of pitfalls with self testing. We tend to score ourselves higher than where we actually are. Embodiment on a day-to-day moment to moment level is much more the real test xD

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@Preety_India

Here it is hun 

08DA875B-8065-4AF3-A555-A129ED225B31.png

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

@Marcel Lmao. xD (I knew it)

teasing you. You're the orange. 

You're orange. I'm green. Now let's pull out our swords. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India Yeah to be honest I was a bit surprised to see Blue ranked higher than Orange in my results, could be that I've had positive Blue role models in my life. Or could be that problematic aspects of Orange are something that have had more of an impact on my life than problematic aspects of Blue

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Yellow:83 Percent

Purple:80 Percent

Red:70 Percent

Green:70 Percent

Orange:60 Percent

Blue:55 Percent

I'm an instinctual, intuitive person.

Edited by Loba