Ineedanswers

If we are one,why cant i see and experience what you see and experience?

153 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sorted 30mg of 5-MeO-DMT

? so fucking straight to the point. The expectant answer was to be all these guru like meditation or whatever methods. No… just sorted some 5meo. It’s the best response on this whole thread. No fucking about. Comedy ?

1 hour ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

That's exactly one of the reasons why we're here. No bullshit.

Except that thinking you are enlightened and know more just because you can trigger high consciousness states with substances it's kinda bullshit. ;) 

On 1/20/2022 at 3:14 AM, Leo Gura said:

Never

(never seen entities on psychedelic)

^^

While many may consider this very strange, I actually only really encountered entities on psych's in my early 20's and late teens. Later on there were no entities ever -- just a huge boost in consciousness, mystical union, and God-realization -- in a sense, taking full responsibility for the appearance of everything; non-abiding no-other-ness.

Edited by The0Self

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Except that thinking you are enlightened and know more just because you can trigger high consciousness states with substances it's kinda bullshit. ;) 

But everything in the dream state is ultimately bullshit anyway so as long as one realizes that they're at least not too far off lol. And yeah if one thinks they're enlightened, especially if one thinks they might be enlightened, that's obscuring that the Self is already realized. It has always just been this -- so there's no enlightenment... That's enlightenment. It's tricky though because generally this is not seen, and that is the imaginary bondage.

41 minutes ago, The0Self said:

But everything in the dream state is ultimately bullshit anyway so as long as one realizes that they're at least not too far off lol. And yeah if one thinks they're enlightened, especially if one thinks they might be enlightened, that's obscuring that the Self is already realized. It has always just been this -- so there's no enlightenment... That's enlightenment. It's tricky though because generally this is not seen, and that is the imaginary bondage.

Indeed, totally agree.
Enlightenment is only an achievement for the character in the game. When you realize that you created the game and you are really No-Thing when you are outside it. Who is there to show this cool achievement to?
Its like you have gotten a title in a game, that was awarded with an achievement, and now you quit that game. You are outside that game's reality: Who are you going to go brag to, that you have a cool ingame achievement?

The illusion that there is such a thing called Enlightenment. Sadly this is so hyped and popuralized, that people fall in to the illusion and go chase their entire lives to achieve some cool achievement, that they can go show off to others, saying they are enlightened.

Enlightenment is a very good bait. Because the ego will go chase it as a thing to be having, not realising that its going to die in the process. Its just seeing through the game. But this is not a bad thing. This is a relief really. Because now you can be what you always were. And you Love things that are incarnated in the game alongside you. If you choose to continue playing that is.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

45 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

When you realize that you created the game and you are really No-Thing when you are outside it.

Enlightenment is realizing there never was a you or a game.... there just seemed to be.

There isn't even an outside or inside of so-called IT because it's everything & nothing.

It's the end of knowing!

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, The0Self said:

That's cool, but I have a more simple rule in this work. The selflessness state is blissful, peaceful and joyful. I have verified that for myself (LoL to use this word uh).  When I see people claiming they had "cut through the bullshit" with some amazing trip, yet their daily life clearly shows that they are in the same "mud" as normal people, then I see I would be the one being bullshitted if I ever believe them in the first place ;)

Lucky me I´m not that ingenious as before. 

Edited by Javfly33

4 hours ago, The0Self said:

Later on there were no entities ever -- just a huge boost in consciousness, mystical union, and God-realization -- in a sense, taking full responsibility for the appearance of everything; non-abiding no-other-ness.

Yes, that's how it's always been for me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So I've been on a shrooms trip and I've experienced that realization that I'm God creating all this to entertain itself. I guess my only gripe is what if there are other consciousness, but we are only ever able to explore our own. How can you (I?) be so certain that whatever it is apparent in consciousness is it? Aren't we all fooling each other into thinking that each of us is the only consciousness experiencing itself and the others are just bots? If you think that and I think that, obviously only one of us can be right.

So I've been on a shrooms trip and I've experienced that realization that I'm God creating all this to entertain itself. I guess my only gripe is what if there are other consciousness, but we are only ever able to explore our own. How can you (I?) be so certain that whatever it is apparent in consciousness is it? Aren't we all fooling each other into thinking that each of us is the only consciousness experiencing itself and the others are just bots? If you think that and I think that, obviously only one of us can be right.

No one is affected by what appears. But, and in a sense more importantly, there’s no one who isn’t affected by what appears. There’s no separation between the appearance and consciousness — as in, those aren’t even two things.