Ineedanswers

If we are one,why cant i see and experience what you see and experience?

153 posts in this topic

On 18.1.2022 at 4:48 PM, WelcometoReality said:

You could think of it like a wave in an ocean that experience itself as being separate from other waves. On one side each wave is unique because there is no wave that is the same as another wave but on the other side they are the same because they are only expressions of the same ocean. 

Great explanation. I will take the "together" version of this thread. 

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

I think this thread has got slightly off track. The question is:

"Why is there a seemingly unshakeable vantage point in my experience? Why can't I change my experience to look through the eyes of another?".

I can only speak in metaphor of course, as all language is metaphor. But personally I think this is because:

• As an apparent individual, you have an energetically siloed perspective.
  • The "path" from the illusory "you" (as an individual) to God or oneness is energetically concentric. It does not involve movement on an axis, thus it does not operate with dualistic notions of otherness.
  • Once you have realised perfect oneness, the illusory self and the illusory other totally collapse.
  • Thus, any path from the illusory "you" to an illusory "other" becomes meaningless.

So then the question becomes: 

"Do other "apparent" individuals have their own vantage point right now?"

... and the answer to this can only be yes and no. Sometimes non duality is hilarious :)

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

@Leo Gura Have you experienced any of the things commonly talked abiut, like kundalini awakening? Or anything like that?

What is your take on Siddhis and miracles?

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Whitesnow Possibilities are Infinite. When you see Leo irl, in vids or chat with him on the forum: When you are looking at Leo, you are looking at yourself. So you dont really necessarly need to have Leo's perspective. You are him. With your Infinite Will, you can choose to experience Leo even further: By imagining a life, were you are him, as in actual POV him. But by the fact that Leo exists, in your "dream" means that you are him. Likewise with everything else you "see". Walking in the forrest, looking at all the trees, you are looking at yourself. Everything you "see" in your dream: Is made up of "You". Wherever you go, its only the same source of you, making up the imaginary "objects" you "interact" with. Whatever you interact with: Is your own formed/morphed Consciousness.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Vincent S Excellent explanation. Other dream characters are behaving as if they have mind of their own because it's necessary for illusion to work. If you were aware the entire time that they are you, it would lose its appeal and become quite boring real soon.

15 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

@Vincent S Excellent explanation. Other dream characters are behaving as if they have mind of their own because it's necessary for illusion to work.

Best part is that your Higher Self is doing all the work when "you" are not aware of it. Its being your mom, friend, your neighbour and so on.
Also, since time is only relative for the dream or experience of "life", thats why you are being your mom in a different "timeline" which is still in the now, but happening seperately from "your" timeline. But when you are talking or interacting with her, its as if you are talking to her right now and sharing information and emotions. But its actually you doing all that in her, and then "exiting" that body and entering your "current" one. So you can interact with yourself.
I was shattered to pieces when I saw this. Mouth open and just in complete amazement and in awe for how ingenious the design is.

You really are Everything. But as you said:

15 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

If you were aware the entire time that they are you, it would lose its appeal and become quite boring real soon.

This has to keep on tricking you/fooling you, if you want to have a self and a "life".
Sometimes I wonder if there is anything beyond it. I can sense there is more to it. But I havent had a higher breakthrough than this...
Just a complete whiteout on 5 meo, when there is nothing left but pure Consciousness. Formless, Perfect, Selfknowing, All-encompassing Unity.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

@Vincent S Excellent explanation. Other dream characters are behaving as if they have mind of their own because it's necessary for illusion to work. If you were aware the entire time that they are you, it would lose its appeal and become quite boring real soon.

I'm quite sure this is not what Leo means at all lmao. I know he absolutely REFUSES to elaborate in most cases, but I feel quite sure that he is NOT telling you there is no "Leo experience" (as in NOT telling you the seeing of his computer as he types to you is not taking place)... He is just saying that the "Leo experience" of, for example, seeing his monitor as he reads your post, is had by you.

14 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Since reality is infinite, and thus everything is imaginable, wouldn't it make sense that everything is real, including ghosts, aliens, Santa and machine elves??

There is no limit to what you can dream up. But that doesn't mean you're currently dreaming it. I am not dreaming mahcine elves as part of my experience other than as stories other people talk about. Of course that could change for me in the future. There are no limits to what I might dream up some day.

5 hours ago, Whitesnow said:

@Leo Gura  Since I am god dreaming up the both of us (whitesnow and leo gura) when I(white snow) die will I realize I was leo gura all along? Will I realize that all your(leo guras) thoughts,starting of actualized.org,meditation retreats,moving to lasvegas etc were me all along?

If you fully awaken, yes.

The reason I ask is because when I go to sleep and have a dream .Even though i dream up multiple characters ,even after I wakeup I only have the pov of my dreamt character.i don't have  access to my non pov dream characters thoughts,intentions,feelings.only my pov characters.

You're not going to access Leo's POV, you're going to realize that Leo is identical to your POV. I am identical to your body, mind, life. You will realize that Leo was looking through your eyes your entire life.

I am you.

My intuition tells me when I (whitesow) die and realize im god.i will then have access to all of the other dream characters(leo guras) povs and experiences and thoughts as well making it different from the dream analogy.is this true leo?

Depends on what you mean by death. In the ultimate death you will just become an infintie field of endless love, metaphysically merging with every object that could possibly be imagined.

If you are accessing other POVs, that could be possible, but I would not really call that death. That is still a higher level of dreaming. Any form is dreaming.

4 hours ago, Derek White said:

@Leo Gura Have you experienced any of the things commonly talked abiut, like kundalini awakening? Or anything like that?

What is your take on Siddhis and miracles?

I had kundalini energy shot out of my heart through my arms and fingertips. It was definitely a shocking experience that defies any scientific explanation.

Siddhis are possible. I have experienced telepathy for example.

2 hours ago, Trickyp said:

@Leo Gura What about you, can you still do 5Meo-Dmt nowadays since you seem to be pretty conscious how the illusion is constructed? Do you have techniques to prevent this happening to you when taking psychedelics? Is it something you recommend or look forward to or did this already happen to you? How can you know that and still be here living a decent life?

I died. 5-MeO-MALT killed me. Yet here I am ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 17/01/2022 at 10:44 PM, Federico del pueblo said:

Let me just assure you that "I" have a consciousness that is reading your posts.

I don't know if this helps or just adds to the confusion ?

Me too lol

First off, there are people who claim to experience multiple POV’s at the same time.

I’m not god realized yet but here is what makes intuitive sense to me:

1. You simply aren’t ‘advanced’ enough yet. 

2. You actually are experiencing all POV’s, but part of being any limited POV means that THAT POV isn’t simultaneously another POV.

Does that make sense?

It might sound contradictory but let me put it into different words: You are one camera asking why you can’t see the same POV of a different camera. You are everything means you are the consciousness that permeates everything.

So when consciousness permeates camera A, it enable camera A to have the POV of camera A. And when consciousness permeates camera B, it is camera B with it’s limited POV. When consciousness permeates a rock, you have the POV of a rock as a rock, which is pretty limited (no visuals). When consciousness permeates a human brain/mind, you have the POV of a human as a human. And part of that POV is to not see other POV’s. On the other hand, when consciousness imagines a DMT Alien Machine Elf POV that can see other POV’s than it can do just that.

So our brains are just like a radio that enable consciousness to have an experience with our body/mind. 

Hope this helps :) 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

@Spiral Wizard Have you considered time is completely unreal? You experienced your 10th birthday is that right? And when you experienced your 10th birthday, you experienced it in the moment called "now". You are experiencing something different presently, but it's still the same moment called "now".

Both experiences are happening simultaneously "now". Like your PoV and Leo's PoV. All of this is happening "now", to you, but the illusion of time means you experience discrete moments such that the present is not your 10th birthday, and your PoV is not Leo's.

On 1/17/2022 at 2:16 PM, Samuel Garcia said:

So why be empathetic then?

@Samuel Garcia As you awaken to realize everyone is you, empathy naturally arises.

2 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

First off, there are people who claim to experience multiple POV’s at the same time.

Yes, you imagine that, you sneaky bastard ;)

You will go to any lengths to create "other". There is no trickery you will not stoop to.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, you imagine that, you sneaky bastard ;)

You will go to any lengths to create "other". There is no trickery you will not stoop to.

It’s so sneaky and twisted, that it’s actually insurmountable. If it is apparently surmounted, inquiries aren’t even answered — the framework in which they actually made sense is nowhere to be found.

You can. You just have to be able to dis-identify with your own mind and body enough so that you can allow the consciousness of whatever you’re wanting to experience in, through God. So if you take on the consciousness of an organ, like say your liver, you can experience the corresponding thoughts, feelings, needs, of that liver. If you wanted to experience what it’s like to be a tree you can as well. It is all done through will, and letting go/allowing. It may be too subtle for you to notice. Or you may not be able to dis-identify enough to allow it to flow through you.  
But even my mom (unintentionally) had an experience of this. She felt a man’s jeans on her legs, as if she was the man wearing the jeans. She experienced his experienced. She’s doesn’t know about this work but she’s had the experience. And it was done through Awareness and Will (and allowing). 

Edited by Gianna

"Multiple POVs"...

*laughs in infinite consciousness*?

There are no multiple POVs, there isn't even a single POV. The reason "you" can't see "what others experience" is becauses neither of both exist. 

"If we are all one". Lol. If "We" are all one, there is no "we". Which is exactly correct of course:P

On 1/17/2022 at 9:42 AM, The0Self said:

Basically, you imagine that something is happening to you, and therefore something else is happening to others like you, and you imagine that if the sense of separation fell away, you'd be able to see that "something else" happening. I know it may sound crazy, but this is actually based on false assumptions. What appears to be happening is all there is, and it's not happening to someone. This whole thing is unmoving and it has no real perspective. There's only everywhere, which is nowhere. It's not understandable with the mind.

gotta love you some non locality lol 

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I had kundalini energy shot out of my heart through my arms and fingertips. It was definitely a shocking experience that defies any scientific explanation.

@Leo Gura

What kind of activity were you doing when this happened?

Kriya Yoga? Kundalini yoga?

What exact technique?

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

@Tim R 

2 hours ago, Tim R said:

"Multiple POVs"...

*laughs in infinite consciousness*?

There are no multiple POVs, there isn't even a single POV. The reason "you" can't see "what others experience" is becauses neither of both exist. 

"If we are all one". Lol. If "We" are all one, there is no "we". Which is exactly correct of course:P

God's joke on himself lol 

Solipsism by vishudda das. Love in chinese is what he is pointing. Same style as the ones in my room also. Same Tapestry ofc

Should I be terrified or excited. Maybe both?

@Nahm @Inliytened1

16427570477567112738339748962595.jpg

gd love.jpg

Edited by Iesu

1 hour ago, Frosty97 said:

@Leo Gura

What kind of activity were you doing when this happened?

Kriya Yoga? Kundalini yoga?

What exact technique?

Sorted 30mg of 5-MeO-DMT.