Ineedanswers

If we are one,why cant i see and experience what you see and experience?

153 posts in this topic

However, it’s only a show for one yet it did a lot of shit to make it painful…? Um

can I please speak to the manager 

Hi I’m the manager 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I think it’s like just me, a field of consciousness in an infinite void pretending to have eyes and organs and I imagine all of you including the forum. 

◭"89"

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Leo and the kangaroo are not androids. It's way more fucked up than that. Leo and the kangaroo are your own mind. We are you! You are suffering from multiple personality disorder. Leo is one of your personalities which you have dissociated from.

By imagining that you just created it for yourself.

You can't split yourself other than through a self-deception. Because the Absolute Truth is that you are One.

Am I having an inner experience of looking through Leo's eyes and wearing a Leo mask? I already understand everyone "out there" is actually here.

Just now, RMQualtrough said:

Am I having an inner experience of looking through Leo's eyes and wearing a Leo mask?

We are all looking through each other's eyes.

Even further, the act of "looking through eyes" is completely illusory .. which assumes consciousness is a mechanism of human biology.

There are no eyes being looked through, there is simply looking .. happening at all angles in reality.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You imagined every human and animal on the planet.

It's not that you couldn't, it's that you did!

God is 100% efficient. That means it doesn't imagine anything more than what is necessary to pull off the illusion. That means, God will not imagine a kangaroo unless you are looking one in the face, and even then, it will be only the half of the kangaroo necessary to fool you into buying that there is a real kangaroo somewhere behind the scenes. The whole genius of the design is that it only needs to do as much as necessary to fool itself, no more. Anything more would be inefficient and extraneous since it's a show designed for One. You don't need to create the back of the house if you're only gonna look at it from the front.

genius of design, another lovely god acrostic ✨

I’m looking through my eyes imagining y’all have eyes

◭"89"

I’m looking through my eyes imagining y’all have eyes

◭"89"

9 hours ago, axiom said:

Have you ever noticed how seeking (anything) always leaves you unfulfilled? Finding something or getting something provides a breadcrumb of satisfaction, but seeking begins again shortly thereafter. As a person, there is no end to seeking. Seeking keeps the illusion alive that there is something to seek, that there is something outside of yourself. This never works to one's ultimate satisfaction because there is only, in reality, one.

This reminds me of when Leo talked about hedonic adaptation and how the only thing that will ultimately fulfill you and end the chasing is merging with the infinite and realizing yourself as God

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

However, it’s only a show for one yet it did a lot of shit to make it painful…? Um

If life was never painful then you would be satisfied sitting on the couch eating cheetos for the rest of your life. Pain motivates you to grow and make changes in your life, with the ultimate end to that being realizing heaven and the infinite love and beauty of what you are. Pain is done out of love and is done for the highest good.

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

5 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

Even further, the act of "looking through eyes" is completely illusory .. which assumes consciousness is a mechanism of human biology.

There are no eyes being looked through, there is simply looking .. happening at all angles in reality.

I'd like to hear Leo's take, I see a lot of people thinking it means something very different, and questioning why they shouldn't just torture the cardboard cutout "people". Because they are thinking it means the "people" have no inner experience.

As I am phrasing it, other "people" are having inner experience, but you are the one having them. It's not cardboard robot-people, their thoughts and feelings and sensations are felt... And you are the one feeling them.

@Knowledge Hoarder

20 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Why is God imagining us in the first place? Out of pure boredom, to experience itself?

Infinity or Universal Mind is the creator of a why..it doesn't need a reason because it's prior to it.  We as egos need a why :)  it's just God.  It IS.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no more life. You're done. You have transcended life and death. Nothing matters at this point. You've become God.

@Leo Gura

This is the thing I fear most about telling my family that they should take a psychedelic. I fear that they would awaken and just choose to leave the body.

Should I be worried about this, or is taking a light dose of psychedelic not worrisome?

And also, How do you know (when you took a psychedelic) whether your ego is dying or your leaving the body?

Edited by Frosty97

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

13 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

There also is no reality in which all this happens. The thing is, all there is is what simply amounts to complete and utter infinity, so no logic is even required.

There are apparent separate bodies experiencing apparent different things.....like deer in the woods eating smelling sensing different things.

The individual "ME" within the body that seems to recognize these differences isn't a real entity.

It's an illusion of self also known as ego.

When this recognition occurs the conditioned body-mind continues its apparent existence as before without the constraints of upholding the needy self structure known as "ME".

Like an actor realizing that the character he's been playing for 20+ years was fiction.

But in this case the actor & the character are both recognized to be totally unreal entities.

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 hours ago, Frosty97 said:

@Leo Gura

This is the thing I fear most about telling my family that they should take a psychedelic. I fear that they would awaken and just choose to leave the body.

Should I be worried about this, or is taking a light dose of psychedelic not worrisome?

And also, How do you know (when you took a psychedelic) whether your ego is dying or your leaving the body?

I have never experienced "leaving the body". You're not in a body to begin with. The body is a portion of your mind.

They are not going to "leave the body" unless they physically kill themselves by overdose or other means.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have never experienced "leaving the body". You're not in a body to begin with. The body is a portion of your mind.

They are not going to "leave the body" unless they physically kill themselves by overdose or other means.

you also have never met machine elves?

16 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

you also have never met machine elves?

Never. They don't exist in my reality as far as I can tell.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Never. They don't exist in my reality as far as I can tell.

they are the ones that pull you out. it like entering their reality where you see things in actual 3D.

the fact that you don't see them might have to do with your thyroid issue, but i am not to certain yet.

Edited by Windappreciator

47 minutes ago, Tristan12 said:

@Leo Gura Have you seen any entities at all on psychedelics?

Never