Ineedanswers

If we are one,why cant i see and experience what you see and experience?

153 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

This simply isn't true.

You can set the intention to awaken, you can work towards it, and you can deploy technologies to help you.

You can plug some 5-MeO-DMT.

It's like you're saying nothing can be done to catch a fish, it just has to jump out of the sea and land in your boat.

Meanwhile, some of us are fishing with dynamite.

Dream characters certainly have agency, just not infinite agency.

You can choose right now to take some 5-MeO-DMT.

But Leo you need to stop fucking around...

Either the goal is to dive into singularity of Love forever [which we have been before]

Or try to asymptomatically create a symbiosis here in this universe

everything else is bullshit, and your delivery style and teachings are muddled,

are we:

1) unifying into a singularity of love, or

2) going to try to create this asymptote of near unity together here in this dreamspace, their are no other questions, conversation or discussions needed    

its binary as a choice

1 hour ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Why do I find this so scary??

normal, since it means your death. Imagine that you are stretched out, you inflate like a balloon, you fade away, you begin to lose your characteristics. If they inflate you to infinity, there would be nothing left, you would not have characteristics that define you. Absolutely nothing. however, you would still be

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

This simply isn't true.

You can set the intention to awaken, you can work towards it, and you can deploy technologies to help you.

You can plug some 5-MeO-DMT.

It's like you're saying nothing can be done to catch a fish, it just has to jump out of the sea and land in your boat.

Meanwhile, some of us are fishing with dynamite.

Dream characters certainly have agency, just not infinite agency.

You can choose right now to take some 5-MeO-DMT.

And to add to our repertoire, God is also an Absolute Genius

7 hours ago, Thought Art said:

If it was just me I would be successful already. ?‍♂️ 

I don’t believe it’s just my own bubble of experience and no one else exists. I think that’s foolishness. 

If I was all alone and infinite I would make my life a great life because there’s nothing else to do. But, my life has been very hard. 

You want to make it hard so it has a purpose and reality to it.

If it was easy the 'fun' would be over.

The mindfuck is that suffering is just 'fun' for God. HAHAHAHAHHA. We (God) really are mental. ?

On 1/17/2022 at 5:13 PM, Ineedanswers said:

Hello.can someone please help me understand this? If we are all one,then why cant i see,hear,smell what you see,hear and smell right now? Can someone explain this to me please? Ive been trying to understand it but just cant seem to.

The fact that i dont experience(see,hear,smell,taste) what you do leads me to believe that im separate and that we all are not one(i.e-god)

If i am more than my sense organs.then why cant i see or hear if my eyes and ears get damaged? If all i am i eternal awareness ,and i am not localized in the body would i not be able to see and hear without my eyes/ears.

Maybe it's because others don't have their inner experiences. They don't see, hear, smell or think anything. They just behave as they do but in reality they are empty on the inside. You as God control their behaviour but you are not aware of that to keep the illusion as real as possible.

6 hours ago, wildflower said:

And to add to our repertoire, God is also an Absolute Genius

Doesn’t even have to be a genius when all there is is infinitude. Just an infinite supply of possibility, which is not separate from what has no possibility. And it’s beyond real or unreal so it’s hardly worth mentioning... In fact, not worth mentioning ?... There aren’t any words being read on a page now — even if it appears that’s happening, it not only isn’t really happening... it’s that it’s not even really appearing.

Edited by The0Self

5 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Maybe it's because others don't have their inner experiences. They don't see, hear, smell or think anything. They just behave as they do but in reality they are empty on the inside. You as God control their behaviour but you are not aware of that to keep the illusion as real as possible.

I think it's fantastical to think something with infinite power can only possibly imagine one inner experience and ego. To believe it COULDN'T imagine multiple individuals seems insane. More likely time is just fake.

2 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

I think it's fantastical to think something with infinite power can only possibly imagine one inner experience and ego. To believe it COULDN'T imagine multiple individuals seems insane. More likely time is just fake.

The dualistic experience itself is completely unreal. Cannot be seen (miraculously) — because it can’t be seen by anyone. But there isn’t anyone anyway so whatever appears to someone (concerned with truth) could maybe just try referring to it as totally false and dream like, and they’d be more right than wrong... in the story... which isn’t.

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

You imagined every human and animal on the planet.

It's not that you couldn't, it's that you did!

God is 100% efficient. That means it doesn't imagine anything more than what is necessary to pull off the illusion. That means, God will not imagine a kangaroo unless you are looking one in the face, and even then, it will be only the half of the kangaroo necessary to fool you into buying that there is a real kangaroo somewhere behind the scenes. The whole genius of the design is that it only needs to do as much as necessary to fool itself, no more. Anything more would be inefficient and extraneous since it's a show designed for One. You don't need to create the back of the house if you're only gonna look at it from the front.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The whole genius of the design is that it only needs to do as much as necessary to fool itself, no more. Anything more would be inefficient and extraneous since it's a show designed for One.

Isn't the concept of what is "necessary" or "efficient" completely irrelevant, since reality is simotaneously all energy/content and pure nothingness at the same time? The difference between doing extra to do the fooling and not doesn't really matter because God doesn't have to pay a cost to itself. He is the merchant and the customer.

I guess you just have to use the terms to explain things right? Since language is limited.

hrhrhtewgfegege

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God is 100% efficient. That means it doesn't imagine anything more than what is necessary to pull off the illusion. That means, God will not imagine a kangaroo unless you are looking one in the face, and even then, it will be only the half of the kangaroo necessary to fool you into buying that there is a real kangaroo somewhere behind the scenes. The whole genius of the design is that it only needs to do as much as necessary to fool itself, no more. Anything more would be inefficient and extraneous since it's a show designed for One. You don't need to create the back of the house if you're only gonna look at it from the front.

I know what you mean, but I think for most people it will add to their idea that you are a robot and their ego is God. I'm wearing the kangaroo mask and having some kangaroo-tinged experiences, though the kangaroo image is sheer hallucination. And I'm wearing a Leo mask and having some Leo-tinged experience... Rather than Leo and the kangaroo being androids lol.

I think you're having inner experience, it's just that I'm the one actually having that inner experience, and there's no such thing as a "you" regardless of who says it. Just an "I", again regardless of who says it.

What I think would be fantastical is if something with infinite power would NOT be able to split itself into different egos and "lives". All moments are "now", yet every second of my life does not APPEAR condensed into one single slide. And that is how I believe many lives are happening at once, because of that fakeness of time that allows one single "moment" which is completely outside of time to appear to be many discrete moments.

Edited by RMQualtrough

@Leo Gura I've been thinking more about solipsism and everything in reality being your own imagination. I'm wondering, how do you live life knowing that no conscious beings other than yourself exist, and that you could hurt anyone and the pain wouldn't be real? Why care about the suffering of others if its not real? Why not exploit everything in the world for your own selfish needs if there is nobody else there to be hurt? I understand that objectively speaking this is reality, but I also understand that you would not live a good life being so selfish, even if it doesn't matter. That means that if you were loving and selfless, you would be doing that towards something that's not real, like if I gave someone all my money, there would be no real person to experience that joy of receiving, but my consciousness would experience that loss of money.

I suppose on a human level if you lived your life so selfishly and were always exploiting others, that wouldn't be sustainable because the people you have dreamt up would fight back and there would be consequences, and so you would want to live life considering the well being of others just for that. But at a higher level, is the only reason that you would care about the well being of the world and the people that you have dreamt up be that you have lost your ego and become so selfless, that you have no motivation to exploit or harm anyone, and so you just completely love everything whether it is all just a dream or not? You love not because it would benefit a person, because there is no person to benefit, you love just for its own sake?

Am I missing anything? Thanks

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

Man, I've read through these posts and I just feel like it's way too mumbo jumbo and certainly for someone that doesn't really understand concepts of spirituality yet. 

Can we just speak like normal people ? 

We are all extensions of one God, understand ? We are all having a limited experience here on Earth but we are all connected to this one God. 

You can think of it like this, you grab a black and white photo, and you have different colored filters that you can place on top of the photo. 

The original black and white photo is pure undiluted consciousness. Now put one of the filters on top of it, let's say the blue filter, this is your experience of reality. 

For a bat it might be an orange filter, for a polar bear it may be a purple filter. It is the same reality but it is just being experienced in different ways. 

So you can think of yourself as the "awareness" aware of your experience and your body as the filter basically.

If your ear gets damaged, simply part of the filter is damaged but nothing more than that, since you are actually the awareness, and not the ear, or the eye, or whatever. 

Also, subscribing to the idea that nothing exists outside of your reality is absurd, and dangerous. 

You can think this way, but I think it's anti-love and anti-God quite frankly. 

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Isn't the concept of what is "necessary" or "efficient" completely irrelevant, since reality is simotaneously all energy/content and pure nothingness at the same time? The difference between doing extra to do the fooling and not doesn't really matter because God doesn't have to pay a cost to itself. He is the merchant and the customer.

Efficiency is just baked into God's design. It's what God is. God cannot be other than 100% efficient. That's baked into its Perfection. You might as well tell water to not run downhill, or tell light not to travel the shortest distance between two points.

It actually does matter because there's a profound existential problem at work here.

How does God -- who is all-seeing -- hide stuff from itself?

If you are God and your vision is Absolute, how do you hide all the other perspectives from yourself? The only way to hide them is to not create them.

54 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

I know what you mean, but I think for most people it will add to their idea that you are a robot and their ego is God. I'm wearing the kangaroo mask and having some kangaroo-tinged experiences, though the kangaroo image is sheer hallucination. And I'm wearing a Leo mask and having some Leo-tinged experience... Rather than Leo and the kangaroo being androids lol.

Leo and the kangaroo are not androids. It's way more fucked up than that. Leo and the kangaroo are your own mind. We are you! You are suffering from multiple personality disorder. Leo is one of your personalities which you have dissociated from.

What I think would be fantastical is if something with infinite power would NOT be able to split itself into different egos and "lives". All moments are "now", yet every second of my life does not APPEAR condensed into one single slide. And that is how I believe many lives are happening at once, because of that fakeness of time that allows one single "moment" which is completely outside of time to appear to be many discrete moments.

By imagining that you just created it for yourself.

You can't split yourself other than through a self-deception. Because the Absolute Truth is that you are One.

40 minutes ago, Tristan12 said:

@Leo Gura I've been thinking more about solipsism and everything in reality being your own imagination. I'm wondering, how do you live life knowing that no conscious beings other than yourself exist, and that you could hurt anyone and the pain wouldn't be real?

Be careful. Their pain is real in the sense that you imagine it to be real and it has practical consequences in your life. If you punch me in the face I will punch you back.

The illusion is so perfect that you might as well call it reality. Which you have done your whole life.

Consider, in a dream, why do you worry about your parents burning to death when they are just fictional characters? What is the point of your dreams? Why don't you behave like Hitler in all your dreams? You could and nothing would be lost. Next time you fall asleep, behave like Hitler. Then when you awaken, ask yourself what was lost and what was gained.

Why care about the suffering of others if its not real?

The suffering of others is a juicy illusion you invented to make your life feel more real. Without constructing "other", you couldn't really have a human life. God has to construct this thing called a human life. It has to be imagined into existence. You can't create a compelling reality unless others within it feel totally real and are not just android characters.

You have to construct an illusion so compelling that you cannot tell it is constructed. That's how you make reality. The cost of doing so is that if you ever become fully conscious of how the illusion was constructed, your entire reality will collapse like a house of cards. Now you are asking me, "But Leo, what do I do when my entire reality collapses like a house of cards? How do I carry on living a decent life?" To which is the answer is: There is no more life. You're done. You have transcended life and death. Nothing matters at this point. You've become God.

Why not exploit everything in the world for your own selfish needs if there is nobody else there to be hurt?

Goodness, Love, and selflessness cannot have a reason. If it had a reason, it would be selfishness. You do it for its own sake. Love/Self can only exist for it own sake. There is no other sake within Oneness.

But at a higher level, is the only reason that you would care about the well being of the world and the people that you have dreamt up be that you have lost your ego and become so selfless, that you have no motivation to exploit or harm anyone, and so you just completely love everything whether it is all just a dream or not? You love not because it would benefit a person, because there is no person to benefit, you love just for its own sake?

Yes! You Love simply because you realize you are everything and everything is equally Good. So there is no reason to hate anything other than as a bias for the purpose of survival.

Love is not even something you do. It's just what you ARE.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 18/01/2022 at 3:59 AM, Leo Gura said:

If you are looking for a reason to love your child, you don't really love your child.

This is so true. The highest good has to be unconditional. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Tristan12 said:

But at a higher level, is the only reason that you would care about the well being of the world and the people that you have dreamt up be that you have lost your ego and become so selfless, that you have no motivation to exploit or harm anyone, and so you just completely love everything whether it is all just a dream or not? You love not because it would benefit a person, because there is no person to benefit, you love just for its own sake?

Am I missing anything? Thanks

All love comes from God, from the collapse of apparent distinctions.

Absolute love is the death of all distinctions. You could say that love and death are really the same thing.

If you think about when your illusory self "falls in love" with another illusory self (say another human, but could also be a thing), the love you feel is a function of the collapse of apparent distinctions. For example, feeling like you have a lot in common with someone. Or feeling like they really get you, that they're on your wavelength. 

So in this way, all love is self love. It is the extent to which you recognise yourself as the other. It is the extent to which you have approached God / oneness. At the level of God consciousness, it is the recognition that there is no other to begin with, and there never was.

It is all God. There are no distinctions, no separations. There is only the appearance of such.

Have you ever noticed how seeking (anything) always leaves you unfulfilled? Finding something or getting something provides a breadcrumb of satisfaction, but seeking begins again shortly thereafter. As a person, there is no end to seeking. Seeking keeps the illusion alive that there is something to seek, that there is something outside of yourself. This never works to one's ultimate satisfaction because there is only, in reality, one.

Seeking enlightenment, for example, is an oxymoron. Maybe the ultimate oxymoron. 

The whole search is a lot like looking past your own nose.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

On 1/17/2022 at 7:13 PM, Ineedanswers said:

Hello.can someone please help me understand this? If we are all one,then why cant i see,hear,smell what you see,hear and smell right now? Can someone explain this to me please? Ive been trying to understand it but just cant seem to.

The fact that i dont experience(see,hear,smell,taste) what you do leads me to believe that im separate and that we all are not one(i.e-god)

If i am more than my sense organs.then why cant i see or hear if my eyes and ears get damaged? If all i am i eternal awareness ,and i am not localized in the body would i not be able to see and hear without my eyes/ears.

Everything is different when the knowledge, experience, etc comes in. Oneness comes from silence. Silence is identical for everything and everyone. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Anything more would be inefficient and extraneous since it's a show designed for One. You don't need to create the back of the house if you're only gonna look at it from the front.

why not? it's all effortless and speedless.

I am the Now.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is a crazy insight. Did you get here mostly with psychedlics + contemplation?

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<