Ineedanswers

If we are one,why cant i see and experience what you see and experience?

153 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The finite self turns out to be the source of all imperfection.

Do you know that when people here discuss Solipsism, they think it means there is just their one finite self and consciousness (which they feel belongs to their ego).

I notice you always say "you" are God rather than saying "I", due to focusing on trying to give other people (yourself, but w.e.) a certain realization. But those "other" people are not thinking "Leo is just me wearing another mask", they're thinking like, you're a robot or something like that.

@Ineedanswers "If we are one,why cant i see and experience what you see and experience?"

You could, but you have chosen to limit your ability to perceive in this way to have the experience of being a single individual. 

Edited by Matthew85

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are dreaming that you're not dreaming.

It is quite profound when you realize we are actually always dreaming. Dreams within dreams. 

1 hour ago, Juliano Zn said:

@Leo Gura Am I guaranteed to deeply awaken and experience infinite consciousness during this lifetime?

Not at all.

99% chance you never will unless you make serious effort towards it.

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

Do you know that when people here discuss Solipsism, they think it means there is just their one finite self and consciousness (which they feel belongs to their ego).

As I keep saying, the human mind will not get it. You will not understand what other is logically. You are not going to sit there and puzzle this out.

I notice you always say "you" are God rather than saying "I", due to focusing on trying to give other people (yourself, but w.e.) a certain realization. But those "other" people are not thinking "Leo is just me wearing another mask", they're thinking like, you're a robot or something like that.

People naturally have a lot of wrong ideas about solipsism and related matters.

Which is why I say, stop listening to humans and take a psychedelic. It will show you directly in a way that no guru can.

Words simply cannot carry this weight. You need a method way beyond words. And even beyond meditation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

t works just like a dream. And you are the sole dreamer. The only problem is that you do not want to accept this. So you keep on dreaming. The cost of dreaming is endless confusion

I think I finally understand!can you check if ive understood properly?

When i go to sleep at night and have dreams,even though I might dream up a character for myself as well as other characters to interact with,none of these other characters,including the characer whom I believe myself to be(dream pov) do not exist. Even though there seems to be multiple different characters in the dream they are all actually just a product of the same mind (real me who is a sleep).And when I wake up,I'll realize all the characters in the dream,were actually just me.have I got it wrong or is this what is happening @Leo Gura @Nahm @Shambhu.does the dream analogy work perfectly or there something missing from it? Is it incorrect to say ,god(me and you) is asleep and is dreaming both of us up right Now?

Btw is this the main reason nondualists  say science will never be able to find how everything came into being? Because all science is being done under the limitations of dream? OMG,does this mean that the big bang,evolution 1000s of years of natural selection are all just stories ive dreamt up? Does this mean there isnt much difference between the big bang ,evolution etc and the wet dream i had last night?

Edited by Ineedanswers

1 hour ago, Matthew85 said:

You could, but you have chosen to limit your ability to perceive in this way to have the experience of being a single individual. 

@Matthew85 just like in the dreams i have at night right? 

For example let's say I go to sleep and have a nightmare that Freddie Krueger is torturing me(ineedanswers).when I wake up ill realize that the character in my dream and Freddie Krueger were both products of the same mind(my sleeping mind) and that i(sleeping me) was as much Freddie Krueger as the the one who he was torturing( Ineedanswers)

2 minutes ago, Ineedanswers said:

just like in the dreams i have at night right? 

@Ineedanswers Yes, you are actually always dreaming. We dream that we go to sleep. 

@Matthew85 so right now god is dreaming up you(matthew85) and me(ineedanswers) are having this conversation online? We are both god because we are both products of God's infinite mind right? 

@Ineedanswers The challenge is you are trying to grasp something that is beyond any human concept or language. God is beyond all the humanness people project onto it. It's unlimited and infinite and it is you. You are not a product of God's mind, you are God dreaming that you are Ineedanswers.

Edited by Matthew85

1 hour ago, Ineedanswers said:

these other characters,including the characer whom I believe myself to be(dream pov) do not exist.

They absolutely exist, as long as you dream them.

Even though there seems to be multiple different characters in the dream they are all actually just a product of the same mind (real me who is a sleep).And when I wake up,I'll realize all the characters in the dream,were actually just me.

Correct

does the dream analogy work perfectly or there something missing from it?

It's as good as concepts get.

Just keep in mind, the dream exists while it is being dreamt, and moreover, it is Absolute. The dream IS reality. Stop thinking that the dream is somehow less than reality.

Is it incorrect to say ,god(me and you) is asleep and is dreaming both of us up right Now?

That's incorrect. You are framing it as there being God above you. There is no God above you. You are God and you a dreaming everyone else. You are also dreaming yourself to be human rather than God. Hence you're cosplaying as a human. In this way you hide the fact that you are God from yourself.

Btw is this the main reason nondualists  say science will never be able to find how everything came into being? Because all science is being done under the limitations of dream?

Of course. All of science is a dream. You cannot use science to wake up, you can only use it to analyze and catalogue the contents of the dream.

Any kind of science will always be a finite method. No finite method can grasp Infinity. If scientific method became infinite it would no longer be scientific method, it would be Omniscience. By definition scientific method is not Omniscience.

OMG,does this mean that the big bang,evolution 1000s of years of natural selection are all just stories ive dreamt up?

Of course. You dreamed up atoms, Albert Einstein, mathematics, history, evolution, kangaroos, oxygen, time, space, cells, the Big Bang, the brain, and going to school to learn all that shit.

@Leo Gura leo i remember asking you aawhile back if you still felt emotions like jelousy/envy and you said you still felt them to a certain degree.could you explain why?

since you literally are the person you are jelouse of isnt jelousy a completely invalid emotion?

I can understand experiencing oneness and getting frustrated when someone physically hurts(punches/kicks) you since humans have a inbuilt bias against pain.

But Intuiton tells me that after one awakening to oneness,jelousy and envy will completelý disappear.do you know why you still feel these?

@Nahm @Matthew85 after realizing oneness do you'll experience jelousy? If so can you'll explain why? I feel like realization of oneness will completely cure jelousy No?Why would you be jelouse of yourself?

Edited by Ineedanswers

8 minutes ago, Ineedanswers said:

@Leo Gura leo i remember asking you aawhile back if you still felt emotions like jelousy/envy and you said you still felt them to a certain degree.could you explain why?

I since you literally are the person you are jelouse of isnt jelousy a completely invalid emotion?

I can understand experiencing oneness and getting frustrated when someone physically hurts(punches/kicks) you since humans have a inbuilt bias against pain.

But Intuiton tells me thay after one awakening to oneness,jelousy and envy will completelý disappear.do you know why you still feel these?

@Nahm @Matthew85 after realizing oneness do you'll experience jelousy? If so can you'll explain why? I feel like realization of oneness will completely cure jelousy No?how can you be jelouse of yourself?

I know it’s impossible to believe, but you already are the realization of oneness.

Seriously ? 

But the possibility of belief is the obstruction.

There’s no you.

But yeah just because anything can arise, doesn’t mean anything will once that is seen.

Edited by The0Self

@Ineedanswers Jealously rarely. You have to realize I don't live in a state of complete oneness. It is not possible to function as human being in that state. So, yes the personality of Matthew can experience a little jealousy at times, but it is rare. One of the reasons we limit ourselves and play this game is to experience the wide variety of emotions and unique experiences being human offers. 

12 minutes ago, Ineedanswers said:

But Intuiton tells me that after one awakening to oneness,jelousy and envy will completelý disappear.do you know why you still feel these?

For jealousy to completely disappear from something like realizing Oneness, you would have to be conscious of Oneness 24/7. Although you may have realized Oneness at one point, when you come back down to normal human consciousness, Oneness will just be an idea to you and not your direct experience, so you can still have something like jealousy.

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

1 hour ago, Ineedanswers said:

since you literally are the person you are jelouse of isnt jelousy a completely invalid emotion?

Emotions are largely unconscious, automatic habits of the body-mind system to help it survive. So long as you are in that body you will have automatic emotions that arise and hijack your consciousness as part of your survival programming. It doesn't matter whether you intellectually understand that all is one.

For the same reason that I get hungry, thirsty, horny, etc.

19 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

Hello.can someone please help me understand this? If we are all one,then why cant i see,hear,smell what you see,hear and smell right now? Can someone explain this to me please? Ive been trying to understand it but just cant seem to.

You are experiencing these sensations from your body and from your bodys perspective it is separate from other bodies.

The fact that i dont experience(see,hear,smell,taste) what you do leads me to believe that im separate and that we all are not one(i.e-god)

Yeah, that sound like the normal human condition. To believe to be a separate human being.  Oneness must be realized before it is evident.

If i am more than my sense organs.then why cant i see or hear if my eyes and ears get damaged? If all i am i eternal awareness ,and i am not localized in the body would i not be able to see and hear without my eyes/ears.

If you became deaf you would still be you. A part of you wouldn't die right? Your being wouldn't change you just wouldn't be able to hear.

You could think of it like a wave in an ocean that experience itself as being separate from other waves. On one side each wave is unique because there is no wave that is the same as another wave but on the other side they are the same because they are only expressions of the same ocean. 

9 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

after realizing oneness do you'll experience jelousy? If so can you'll explain why? I feel like realization of oneness will completely cure jelousy No?Why would you be jelouse of yourself?

?? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

If it was just me I would be successful already. ?‍♂️ 

I don’t believe it’s just my own bubble of experience and no one else exists. I think that’s foolishness. 

If I was all alone and infinite I would make my life a great life because there’s nothing else to do. But, my life has been very hard. 

There’s been good too. But, If it was just me I’d just be singing and performing full time. It’s simple. But, that’s not the case. I’m stuck in what’s obviously a social matrix of other animals and it’s hard.

Not complaining just saying. It makes little sense it’s just me. But, if it is… 

then I’m imagining Leo has had insights into how it’s just me. But… he tripped which makes no sense.

how can someone else trip and realize it’s just me unless it’s just me imaging Leo tripped. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"