Ineedanswers

If we are one,why cant i see and experience what you see and experience?

153 posts in this topic

@Ineedanswers the body doesn't belong to anyone. 

Isn't it interesting how the belief forms that this living organism has to do with "me"? 

There's a connection/separation being made in thought between you and the body (sense organs). 

Those things have nothing to do with "you" really, literally. 

There can only be thoughts about other people who see, feel, talk, etc. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you stop dreaming others, they will not exist.

Your just outright denying another persons reality. Just because I do not experience Leo's life right now, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It means it isn't experienced in MY reality. Just I do not experience someone else's reality, it doesn't discount another's reality.

So why be empathetic then? If for example someone is bunch of people are getting beat up down the road, what is the solution given your solipsistic paradigm? Just to run away and ignore it. Voila - it doesn't exist anymore. The problem of human suffering is solved!

1 hour ago, Shambhu said:

@RMQualtrough  Ultimately, that is true, but on a relative level, time is needed for change and minds need change to exist.  Otherwise, you could not distinguish one thought from the next.  So to speak of minds is to speak of the relative level.  On that level, the question isn't if the mind now is different from the mind in the past, but is if this mind different from another mind while sharing the same moment.

"The same moment"... Well your mind 10 seconds ago is happening in this same moment too. You should consider that to be as much of another mind as you consider your own 10 seconds ago, otherwise it doesn't really work.

22 minutes ago, Trickyp said:

@Leo Gura How does this INFINITY differentiate from nothingness or the concept of mahasamadhi?

It doesn't.

But it is a conscious nothing, not a nothing nothing.

Is there still something left then like an eternal orgasm

It's more profound than an eternal orgasm. It's infinite love forever. It's literally heaven but as a pure metaphysical abstraction of endless love.

Heaven just is Platonic Love.

or is it more like recognizing everything was useless from begin with and so the whole "system" shuts down forever as it recognizes this?

Since you are God it's up to you at that point whether to remain as pure Infinity forever, or to limit yourself into some kind of new dream. Eventually I predict you will get tired of Infinity and crave some limited dream to explore. Which is how you got here in the first place.

Is it possible to experience this on 5meo and come back to the body and/or have a memory of it?

Yes. I've done it. I have a very clear memory of it.

18 minutes ago, Samuel Garcia said:

Your just outright denying another persons reality. Just because I do not experience Leo's life right now, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It means it isn't experienced in MY reality. Just I do not experience someone else's reality, it doesn't discount another's reality.

YOU ARE REALITY!

So why be empathetic then?

No reason at all. It's your dream. Be a monster if you like.

But don't forget, there are practical consequences to your monstrosity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura gotta agree with this point right here ^. 

Not encouraging any harmful behavior, but just as you have absolute freedom, society has the same absolute freedom to imprison you lol. 

The highest Love & Goodness cannot have a reason. They must be without reason. They must be self-contained and self-validating because there is nothing outside of them to ground or justify them.

If you are looking for a reason to love your child, you don't really love your child.

If you are looking for a reason to be good, you are not really good.

9 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

"The same moment"... Well your mind 10 seconds ago is happening in this same moment too. You should consider that to be as much of another mind as you consider your own 10 seconds ago, otherwise it doesn't really work.

@RMQualtrough There are two ways to argue this, and your logic fails under both. LOL. Replace "minds" with chairs and see if you have some how proved there is only one chair in existence.

@Ineedanswers

6 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

Hello.can someone please help me understand this? If we are all one,then why cant i see,hear,smell what you see,hear and smell right now? Can someone explain this to me please? Ive been trying to understand it but just cant seem to.

The fact that i dont experience(see,hear,smell,taste) what you do leads me to believe that im separate and that we all are not one(i.e-god)

If i am more than my sense organs.then why cant i see or hear if my eyes and ears get damaged? If all i am i eternal awareness ,and i am not localized in the body would i not be able to see and hear without my eyes/ears.

Basic explanation, non non-dual answer here. For very practical, realistic and survival reasons, a person is not able to experience another person's sensory experiences, because if they did, their sense making load multiplies.

If I'm able to see, hear and feel what 10 people see, hear and feel, not just the outside situation, but each of those ten people's cognition, sensory mental representations, states, morality, personality type, and value systems, then not only am I busy processing my own sense making and mental world view, but I have to process other people's world views and sense making! My sense of self would be even more divided and fragmented if I could literally experience what ten people literally experience, at all times, their states. This presents a HUGE PRACTICAL PROBLEM! Such a person would live comparably like what a person who has multiple personality disorder go through, survival would be soo much more difficult than it already is. Regardless if those ten people are in my sense making field, or if they are in a different location, outside my field of perception I'm at all times experiencing not only my life experiences, but each of their ten lives experiences.

And that's just TEN PEOPLE! At all times, anywhere in the world.

If you become sufficiently conscious you will clearly see that there is nothing outside your consciousness.

It's not a guess or a belief. Your awareness simply penetrates through all of reality -- with no other to be found.

Think of it as turning the lights up so bright that nothing at all is invisible to you and your gaze reaches infinitely far.

It is completely obvious at that point that nothing could ever exist outside yourself.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you become sufficiently conscious you will clearly see that there is nothing outside your consciousness.

It's not a guess or a belief. Your awareness simply penetrates through all of reality -- with no other to be found.

Think of it as turning the lights up so bright that nothing at all is invisible to you and your gaze reaches infinitely far.

The only thing I can know for absolute certainty, is direct experience right now. Anything beyond that is possible but unverifiable. Hence I cannot for absolute certainty if another person exists or not. How would I? If I could, it would just be more direct experience. 

Yes I am imagining Leo exists in my consciousness, but just because I don't directly experience his body and his first person experience - I CANNOT say for absolute certainty that there is no reality to Leo beyond my consciousness. 

But anyway how could I live life with this extreme solipsism? It would contradict so much of my experiences. That is why almost everyone believes other people exist. Most human inventions - physical, conceptual, social etc - are based on other people existing. Leo seems to have his own life and make his own videos etc.... it points to Leo having his own reality.

@Leo Gura But if no experience exists outside of yourself, why do you bother explaining anything to other people? There’s nobody to experience it behind the eyes, so you might as well be talking to a robot?

perhaps intuitively you know that other experiences are had

1 minute ago, Joel3102 said:

@Leo Gura But if no experience exists outside of yourself, why do you bother explaining anything to other people? There’s nobody to experience it behind the eyes, so you might as well be talking to a robot?

perhaps intuitively you know that other experiences are had

Life’s no fun if you don’t play along with illusions.

It's sort of a ridiculous paradox. Seems I have to decide not to believe. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Tristan12 said:

@Leo Gura I get how I'm imagining others and they are actually just me and a creation of my own mind,

No, you are not conscious of that. If you were conscious of it you wouldn't be asking these questions.

I'm not conscious of it now but i've become conscious of it a little bit before. Because it was only a little bit there is still a lot I don't understand which is why i'm asking about it. I remember about a month ago I started to become conscious that nobody else existed and that I was just imagining every other person. It was so weird I remembered thinking that I am going to go tell my friend about this when I come down and reality goes back to normal, but then I realized that there isn't any going back to normal, because when I see my friend as a real person, I am just imagining that and its an illusion. In reality, my friend and other people do not exist, they never have and they never will, its just me. That's literally the truth and if you see it any other way you're in an illusion.

That's the experience I had and what I become conscious of. Again this was pretty light so there was a lot I didn't understand but I've at least seen it a little bit.

The only conscious being is you.

Others feel pain to the extent that you dream they do. Your dreaming it creates it.

When you say, "Others exist who feel pain" what you're really saying is: "I dream others who are dreaming pain."

If you keep insisting on that dream, that is what your reality will be. Until you stop dreaming it. Which is why you so insist on not stopping your dreaming.

If you stop dreaming others, they will not exist. So a crucial part of how you create others is by denying that you create them. If you didn't deny that you create them, others could not exist for you.

The problem is that you underestimate your capacity for dreaming. You don't yet understand that your power to dream is absolute. You actually believe that something could exist outside your dream. And that is your dream. You are dreaming that you're not dreaming.

Precisely because your dream is the only dream, you cannot ever allow it to end, because the entire world hinges on you dreaming. If your dreaming stopped, all of reality would collapse. You call this death.

As I read this it makes more sense and it really feels true intuitively. I guess it is just such a mind fuck and so much to wrap your head around.

Just the fact that I'm here asking you about this aspect of spirituality, because you've gone on this journey to discover these truths and now you can share these answers, and you've done this because you are so passionate about spirituality, which i can relate to, which makes it feel like you are just another person with the same interests as me, and now that you've discovered these truths you are telling me that i am imagining you and creating you with my mind, and that you literally don't exist to me, so you're saying that your entire life story is something that I dreamt up to serve myself?

How can you realize for yourself that you are imagining everyone else, and only you exist, but then go on to tell me that I am imagining you and everyone else and that I am the only one that exists? And then also because you're not real I could come up to you and stab you, and you would not actually feel any pain, because I am just imagining you and the pain?

So if I become fully conscious of this for myself, and then I tell someone else that they are imagining me and that their dream is all that exists, then I am bullshitting them because actually I am the only one that exists and everything is my dream? wtf???

This dream is just so unbelievably convincing, which I get because you said that you underestimate your capacity for dreaming. Its just so hard for me to wrap my head around this. I guess I need a huge God realization like you said for this to really sink in. It does feel right intuitively, but its just like wtf?? really????

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

Every other person is you. 
You are the only thing that ”exists”.

You created a video game with characters. You choose to experience yourself as the characters. When you exit the game, you have no character, no game. 
But you play all the different characters at the same time. But your reality is always perspectival. 
So you as the designer: Ask a question from one POV, and in this game where “time” and “space” is only relative: You answer yourself from another POV.

The you who you think you are, is just a meatsuit with a POV. But the real you is doing all of it, when “you” are not aware.

You are tricking yourself. You are talking to yourself. As I am talking to myself. Leo is talking to himself. Its all one “doer”.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

44 minutes ago, Shambhu said:

@RMQualtrough There are two ways to argue this, and your logic fails under both. LOL. Replace "minds" with chairs and see if you have some how proved there is only one chair in existence.

Yes I see that.

The single mind contains any chair, and also all "mental" things like the thoughts of all people. It holds all instances simultaneously "now", such that the big bang is happening simultaneously to this conversation.

Unlike a chair which is quite static, I'm having a hard time finding something about a person's "inner world" of thoughts etc that is fixed and static. Chairs tend to look the same every time we see them, not so much an evermorphing blob as the realm of thought etc.

1 hour ago, Samuel Garcia said:

The only thing I can know for absolute certainty, is direct experience right now. Anything beyond that is possible but unverifiable. Hence I cannot for absolute certainty if another person exists or not. How would I? If I could, it would just be more direct experience. 

You can become directly absolutely conscious that all others are your own mind.

Yes I am imagining Leo exists in my consciousness, but just because I don't directly experience his body and his first person experience - I CANNOT say for absolute certainty that there is no reality to Leo beyond my consciousness. 

You cannot say for certain because you are speculating using logic.

What I am talking about is infinite consciousness. None of your logic can touch it.

But anyway how could I live life with this extreme solipsism?

That's irrelevant from the point of view of truth. Maybe it will kill you.

1 hour ago, Joel3102 said:

If no experience exists outside yourself, then I am not explaining anything to other people. You are explaining you to yourself.

1 hour ago, Tristan12 said:

I'm not conscious of it now but i've become conscious of it a little bit before. Because it was only a little bit there is still a lot I don't understand which is why i'm asking about it. I remember about a month ago I started to become conscious that nobody else existed and that I was just imagining every other person. It was so weird I remembered thinking that I am going to go tell my friend about this when I come down and reality goes back to normal, but then I realized that there isn't any going back to normal, because when I see my friend as a real person, I am just imagining that and its an illusion. In reality, my friend and other people do not exist, they never have and they never will, its just me. That's literally the truth and if you see it any other way you're in an illusion.

Yup, Truth is incommunicable. The only one who can know Truth is YOU. Since you ARE Truth.

Just the fact that I'm here asking you about this aspect of spirituality, because you've gone on this journey to discover these truths and now you can share these answers, and you've done this because you are so passionate about spirituality, which i can relate to, which makes it feel like you are just another person with the same interests as me, and now that you've discovered these truths you are telling me that i am imagining you and creating you with my mind, and that you literally don't exist to me, so you're saying that your entire life story is something that I dreamt up to serve myself?

Of course ;)

Reality has to come from somewhere, and the only place it can come from is your imagination.

You created me.

How can you realize for yourself that you are imagining everyone else, and only you exist, but then go on to tell me that I am imagining you and everyone else and that I am the only one that exists? And then also because you're not real I could come up to you and stab you, and you would not actually feel any pain, because I am just imagining you and the pain?

So if I become fully conscious of this for myself, and then I tell someone else that they are imagining me and that their dream is all that exists, then I am bullshitting them because actually I am the only one that exists and everything is my dream? wtf???

Yup

You are desperately clinging for an other, and the truth is that there just cannot be one other than in your dreams.

But the only one you're bullshitting is yourself. It's all you :D

Your dream is reality. Not sorta, but absolutely.

but its just like wtf?? really????

Now you got it :D

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Any reason why you can't just go on a killing spree and simply imagine the cops exploding when they come to arrest you, so you never have to go to prison?

10 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Any reason why you can't just go on a killing spree and simply imagine the cops exploding when they come to arrest you, so you never have to go to prison?

Ego does not have access to that depth of imagination. So you as a human don't have that much power.

The only way to gain access to omnipotence is to via infinite consciousness and infinite selflessness, but once you reach that point you will have completely surrendered any desire to change reality to suit your personal human needs.

What will happen if you ever become that conscious is that you will realize reality already is absolute perfection and the manifestation of God's highest will. Therefore nothing needs to change. You cannot improve reality, all you can do is realize it was always perfect as is. The bottleneck is not in the lack of power to change reality to suit yourself, the bottleneck is in dropping your self. With the dropping of the human self, Perfection is realized. It always was, you were just too selfish to see it.

The finite self turns out to be the source of all imperfection.