Focus

How can I fully realize non-duality?

6 posts in this topic

How can I understand it fully/digest it so I can navigte better in this physical reality and my inner states and layers?

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean

Be aware/alert of your ‘inner states’ whenever possible, how you’re perceiving the ‘physical reality’, notice the awareness of it. What is the nature of this awareness? 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

3 hours ago, Focus said:

How can I understand it fully/digest it so I can navigte better in this physical reality and my inner states and layers?

@Focus What makes you think that non-dual realization will enable you to better navigate the world?  At worst it will change nothing, and at best it will dissolve your world ;-)

A "me" will never understand or digest non-duality. But You can start by watching the "me", and all the thoughts, beliefs, memories that relate to this "me" that seeks non-duality. False self will never, ever, realize real Self. Consciousness "awakens" by unravelling the false identity it is identified with. 

Regarding navigating reality and adopting more efficient states of mind and emotion - this is about transforming your experience of life. You can choose how to relate to circumstances, and which emotion to produce. This is rather complex work because we adopt so much different ways of relating, and we adopt the self that we relate things to. So inquiring into self-views, beliefs and emotions is about changing your experience of life. Psychological treatment can help with revealing traumatic memories that produce "negative" states, but meditation, contemplation and psychedelics can also reveal deeply and right to the core the rigging of self, mind and emotion.

I would suggest doing Enlightenment work and Transformation work together, they supplement each other. Awakening can reveal that You are neither self, nor mind or body, and empowers the possibility of changing them all. Working on beliefs, traumas, depressed emotions can release much of the things that hold you back from having the experience you want.

Psychedelics just dissolve the filters to experience non-duality, of course you could also non-duality is always the case. But to really experience that state of choiceless awareness unable to feel any attachments of a seperate self is a whole different world than masterbathing in your head about it, but that's just to get the insight. When you get the insight the only thing left to do is work on letting go of what you have attached to, there is nothing to gain, you gain more and more the less you want things. I think most people here are working on that. 

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

"Life is all about you and not at all about you

Now, that's two opposing thoughts and yet both of them are true

How can you experience everything you choose to do

While observing the experience you're having from a higher view

See, it's the question, not the answer, that's the higher view

Otherwise, you couldn't differentiate between the two"

- ZHU