Natasha

My Wellness Journal

9 posts in this topic

Never thought I would start a journal, never had one before. But it's good and I am ready. This year I'm focusing on my well-being and health. I've been serious about my health for a number of years now, especially after my bout with cancer back in 2012, been free since. I've learned so much that could probably coach others out of it. If only people listened! I'm the living proof the stuff that I've done works. I'll be sharing more about what and how exactly I've been doing in my future entries. 

I started this year with a goal in mind to clean up my diet, like for real. No kind of any processed or refined food, no red meet, no fast food, no gluten, etc. Instead, more fresh organic produce, mostly leafy greens, veggies, fresh fruit, non-gluten grains like buckwheat, more oinized alkaline water, fresh juicing and smoothies, weekly saline water flushes, making more fermented goods at home, maybe even start a community garden to grow my own produce. 

One of my other well tested wellness routines that Ive been doing and loving and found effective is dry sauna. Great for heart health, detox and cleansing, stress, anti-inflammatory, skin health, +++. Thinking about doing a 10 day sauna challenge, which will report in this journal as well. 

Well, enough for now. Stay tuned for updates, maybe you'll find some of this info useful for you as well. And please feel free to share your experiences and what helped you on your journey to wellness. 

Stay well and aware <3

IMG_4071~2.jpg

I found this chart while researching how pain heals and it made a lot of sense to me. So basically if you've had an injury or a condition where pain from nerves is involved, you probably noticed that as the healing process happens slowly and with intervals between good days and bad days. Eventually, after weeks or even months, the pain will completely ceases. It happens so gradually, that you may even not notice when it stopped. This chart shows the cycle of nerve healing and if you're going through healing and managing the pain right now, have hope. It has to get worse before it gets better. Actually, when it's at it's worse, that's when the nerves are doing some heavy duty repairing. Then you'll feel a few days of relief, and back to pain, etc. 

Here's the chart:

Screenshot_20220105-214823.png

Next Friday I'll know why my back is in pain on/off. Had it X-rayed last Thursday. Until recovery this is pretty much how I feel about it xD

FB_IMG_1642209399978~2.jpg

So, the results are in BUT steps the doc suggested to fix my current condition (sore back) have nothing to do with it. The doc prescribed 2 different vaccines (one is for chicken pox wtf?, colonoscopy, more scans (ok) (her friend owns an imaging company), pep smear, surgery (her brother is a surgeon), injections, etc. Nothing is said about core exercises, spine healthy diet, dry sauna (to help blood flow and inflammation), epsom salt baths (that have been life savers for my back pain, special mattress accomodations, etc). Again, sounds like catering to the Big Pharma. Ugh! Im determined to stick to my own common sense, research, and self discipline to help myself, like I did with beating cancer 10 yrs ago. Just bazzar an experienced doc/ chiro wouldn't know what works and what doesn't in a healing process of the body. Anywho, I'm setting a goal to get better on my own this year. Will be recording progress in this journal, so stay tuned if you care ???

100% agreed

https://youtu.be/qh9lHNEhF5o

Do what you want to do and shut the others up. 

Jigsaw puzzles...my fave pastime now. Ceaco 'Gnomes Sweet Gnomes'

IMG_20220622_202126560~2.jpg

Edited by Natasha