Derek White

No New Video This Week?

6 posts in this topic

Leo, there haven't been any new videos for several weeks now. 

Are you on a Holiday from making videos? When can we expect a video? My addiction is kicking in.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Judy2 I am also trying to do that ? but still what hurts me is my expectation that Leo will release a video upcoming Sunday. @Leo Gura please release a video.

6 hours ago, Judy2 said:

@Rishabh R Or you could work on that expectation?

I know what it's like though. The mind keeps longing for more sensationalist concepts and possibilities. What is overseen is the stunning beauty and simplicity of this moment.? When you're longing for more spiritual content and promises of future attainments, you're actually running away from the Miracle you're trying to find. So take a deep breath, and BE?

yeap this is it! thanks judy

He's probably taking a vacation.  He said he takes them once or twice a year to refresh.

I'm actually liking this new schedule Leo has. Besides basic self help, less hours of talking about high abstract topics like psychology,  philosophy, spirituality, ect, the better, because it gets tedious to take some time and energy off of my day to slot in an hour to 30 mins to watch a hours long video, then to spend 30 min to an hour or more of note taking, and hours of contemplating on that day, and repeat the cycle the nedt day on the next 30-1 hour segment of the video. One video every month or two, the quality would be higher,  and less invasive of viewers time and mine.

Don't forget as self actualizers we are pursuing a life purpose, so ideally a high amount of free time goes into training skills and habits to provide massive value later on, and unfortunately in the past part of my distraction, was also watching videos, not just cat videos, but Actualized.org videos, a bit more than focusing on building skills at that time. The new recent changes, I'm now getting to focus more on building skills instead.

Edited by Danioover9000