Raptorsin7

Christ Consciousness

58 posts in this topic

On 17.1.2022 at 7:52 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

What's the difference between embodying the spirit of Christ and god realization?

One is living life heavy with importances and selfless love. As, with and among human with human shortcomings. Its purification of world of desires (instead of trying to stop desire alltogeth) from its competitive, comparing and envious nature to desire that is free from those. Its recognision of limitations as human and turning toward God, expecting everything from Him.

One is getting high, coming down and telling people how cool and courageous you are for getting high like that. Trying to find a way to stay high pernanently so you can believe when you say human shortcomings dont exist. Its an obsession for me to become you (you being God here) even if it costs my selfhood (<- this is the essence of envy btw).

Tried both ways. First one is far less sexy and flashy. It also opened lifes depth to me. Its not a dream, this is as real as it gets. Only a lover of dream doesnt dare to see that.

36 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

@Salvijus where does grace come from, how do you receive it?

It's sort of like transmittion of energy. Like if there are two logs, one is burning like a forest and another is dry. If you put these two logs together, the one that is burning very intensely will infect the other log that is dry. This can happen through a guru or a transmittion like shakti pad or by reading a powerful book which was written from that place of high consciousness and carries that vibration.

Personally reading a few sentences a day from acim does magic to me. Totally different world opens up even tho I do the same thing which is doing nothing and being present but the difference is unmistakeable. Same can be experienced with different temples or consecrated spaces. If somebody was to walk in and just be present and open, there would be a very different and distinct quality to it. And that subtle thing makes all the difference between success and failure in spiritual endeavours imo.

If you’re little sensitive the best way is just to meet an enlightened being in person and see, the energy will hit the ocean of tears in you ? that's grace. How to receive it? Just be empty in state of presence. Having a pure heart is also good, because arrogant, lustful, full of cravings mind is not a very good recepticle.

?

Maybe somewhat relative example below that can give you an idea of what grace means. (I know you don't like sadhguru, in exchange ill watch one of the Newman's video) ? 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UO-phfzKa7o

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus Do you think just reading acim and some jesus quotes is enough to feel connected to him? And also how do I maintain the connection?

When I listen to the quotes its like an energy comes over me, but it doesn't last.

@Raptorsin7 yeah, my understanding is limited about these things. It's a mysterious thing. 

16 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Do you think just reading acim and some jesus quotes is enough to feel connected to him?

That's the purpose for which that book was created for.

And also how do I maintain the connection?

I think you'll find some of those answers on the way. I don't know myself all of the details.

When I listen to the quotes its like an energy comes over me, but it doesn't last.

Yeah same. I would describe it as daily food for the spirit. Just connecting daily for a few minutes and marinating in that vibration of Christ and then going about your buiseness, the progress is still happening on the unconscious level I think. Like watering a seed. There's no need to pour water on a seed 24h a day. Just little bit everyday until the seed sprouts into a tree and can survive without any support anymore.

Most of your questions are answered inside acim itself i think. The book was written be a god after all.

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus Okay great. It's coming in a few days I'm excited to read it.

It's interesting that you can connect with other people's energy. I think this applies to not only Christ, but also other beings. I used to listen to a Michael Jordan motivation video, and it improved my confidence because I absorbed his confident energy.

This could be a cool thing to get good with. Learning to embody other people's energies 

Grace can come from many ways.

The most grace comes when you do God's work. When you made donations anonymously to charity or do volunteer work or help someone out. You naturally feel happier.

Edited by hyruga

@Raptorsin7 Check out the tv series The Chosen, great series about Jesus done in a proper manner, that can make you connect with Him as well, the most public funded  tv series in history ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

lets one vanish entirely

take each first letter and it forms the word love ... what and who have you loved today? ... who have you called encouraged fed smiled at? love is vanishing self ... this is the only path ... less of you more of god

dh.jpg

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just be careful not to lose sight of the ball: You are God.

If I was God that would mean I'm creating a torture chamber for myself that I can't undo 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

On 1/17/2022 at 5:34 AM, Leo Gura said:

You dreamed up reading the Bible.

You don't need nuggets of gold when you realize you are God.

Until DMT wears off and you un-realize you are God.

12 minutes ago, vladorion said:

Until DMT wears off and you un-realize you are God.

Yep. Seems like he doesnt need nuggets of gold, just people looking up to him as  God. 

Christ consciousness is Freedom and Love. More specifically, the Choice (Freedom) to Love. Jesus’ teaching was love. Christ consciousness entered through him; he was a physical embodiment of Christ. But this consciousness is making a resurgence on planet earth today, increasing our collective consciousness. It has fractured and entered into many bodies/embodiments you will shake hands with. 

Luciferian consciousness is Determinism , deterministic thoughts, feelings, vibrations (the opposite of Free Will thoughts, feelings, vibrations).  

They are both thoughts/feelings/consciousnesses in the mind and heart of God. 

Edited by Gianna

I have connected with embodiments of Christ consciousness. Ironically, it was not very committed to life on earth. Which actually makes sense given the state of the world (all of the devilry) but it was still filled with love. I think it was the love for love that made it depressed about where the world is. But Jesus had his moments too.. I think. With the lack of love from his time period. Although he was still loving. 

Edited by Gianna

On 18.1.2022 at 10:34 AM, Judy2 said:

@Salvijus where does grace come from, how do you receive it?

Grace is the natural state of being. Just like love, it's always shining, always available. Thought-attachment brings the shade.

Meditation is really good, the best for "recieving" this "energy".

Also books and gurus just like Salvijus said. Abraham-Hicks truly changed my life. I read like 5 pages of one book and I sensed the presence of Abraham. Depression was healed in that instant.

I've found crystals to be very helpful too. Crystal is symmetry and unconditionality. Wearing a crystal around your neck is like bringing grace everywhere you go.

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

1 John 4:8 - “He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.” 1 John 4:16 - “And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.”

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

I have warning points from a moderator on my account for simply posting a passage of the Bible. Apparently the Bible is “extreme dogma” to that moderator.

But then why are topics like this allowed to stay up? 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

11 minutes ago, vizual said:

I have warning points from a moderator on my account for simply posting a passage of the Bible. Apparently the Bible is “extreme dogma” to that moderator.

But then why are topics like this allowed to stay up? 

Because its in line with Leo's dogma.