Raptorsin7

Christ Consciousness

58 posts in this topic

Christ is fun to play around with, the whole Dr. Who character is based on it. As is Harry Potter. Nothing wrong with a bit of good natured fun.

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

10 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I was watching a video on Jesus and at a certain point I felt like I could connect with the energy of Christ.

Like if you ask what is Jesus, or who was he, hes not a person rather hes the energy animating the body. So you can connect and be the energy of Christ, or you could say you become Christ.

I'm going to play around with embodying this Christ like energy/spirit.

Has anyone else had similar experiences with teachers like Christ or Buddha 

What is your purpose?

christ is you, spirit is center god is father, love is your daily going to the cross, there christ dies unites with spirit resurrects as god as you

lets one vanish entirely

take each 1st letter

Edited by gettoefl

13 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I'm going to play around with embodying this Christ like energy/spirit.

“No one comes to the Father except through me”. 

Self Inquiry.

Focus on the feeling of being "me," to the exclusion of all arising thoughts…” 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

11 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

But who was Jesus at his essence? What is a Jesus?

"I am the way and the truth and the life."

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@Khan 0 Big picture I want to live from a place of love and peace.

But I'm not sure I understand your question 

@Salvijus I remember you said acim was dictated by Jesus's spirit so I ordered a book after I had this insight.

I'm going to find a way to incorporate this into meditation more. I immediately feel a good energy when I listen to Jesus or Rumi, but if I just meditate on nothing it can get dull 

why do christians come to this forum? i dont get it!

if you subscribe to non-duality or want to have your prejudices challenged, then drop the bible because truth is within

if you think god is a bearded man in the heavens, then go to youtube or fabecook instead

@Mafortu Lol. I don't identify as a Christian but I think there's a lot of value in listening to Jesus.

I'd say pick up the bible if you're really into non-duality

14 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Mafortu Lol. I don't identify as a Christian but I think there's a lot of value in listening to Jesus.

I'd say pick up the bible if you're really into non-duality

There is also a lot of value in reading Harry Potter, doesn't take the sting out of knowing the author uses her platform to campaign against trans rights.

I am thankful for the Bible giving me The Prince of Egypt, one of my favorite movies, but I have no interest in reading a book that promotes misogyny and homophobia or the myriad of ridiculous draconian "laws".

If anyone wants to know more about love and compassion there are already many many sources (books, songs, films) available elsewhere without the poison and toxicity. 

@Mafortu If you're serious about the truth then Jesus is a great source.

But I'm not going to argue with you 

@Raptorsin7 I think I always had some natural ability to tune into other peoples energy. Then when I got deeply into spiritual practices it was greatly enhanced. Now, all I have to do is focus on someone and I will immediately begin to sense, feel and embody their energy. It's very useful. For instance, if you want to enhance a certain aspect of your personality for success in business or dating. I am a lot more selective now. I primarily embody the energy of highly enlightened beings to help expand my own consciousness. The main thing that will help you with it is intention and focus. If you have written material from them, reading it or listening to recordings of their voice, focusing on a picture of them works too. You may want to look into taking some remote viewing classes. They have methods to help people cultivate this ability. I was fortunate to naturally have the ability. 

On 1/16/2022 at 9:35 PM, Leo Gura said:

Stop fooling around and realize you are God.

I enjoy exploring all the different levels and varieties. It's like an endless buffet of infinite flavors. :)

6 hours ago, Mafortu said:

why do christians come to this forum? i dont get it!

if you subscribe to non-duality or want to have your prejudices challenged, then drop the bible because truth is within

if you think god is a bearded man in the heavens, then go to youtube or fabecook instead

No christian right in his mind believe in a God with a beard in heaven ? 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

8 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Khan 0 Big picture I want to live from a place of love and peace.

But I'm not sure I understand your question 

So love everything you can, bad things, good things, anything. That's Christ or God consciousness. That's all. 

53 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

I enjoy exploring all the different levels and varieties. It's like an endless buffet of infinite flavors. :)

Just be careful not to lose sight of the ball: You are God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Yes, and I have spent a lot of time exploring this as well. I do feel many in spiritual communities are missing all the very interesting experiences and discoveries we can have in all the layers in between. There is so much emphasis on becoming the Godhead. We have spent eternities exploring that. That is why we are dreaming all this variety. The joy is in the journey. 

9 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

but if I just meditate on nothing it can get dull 

This.

That's why grace is so important for spiritual growth. No grace, no significant progress imo. But few are able to see it...

Edited by Salvijus