Raptorsin7

Christ Consciousness

58 posts in this topic

I was watching a video on Jesus and at a certain point I felt like I could connect with the energy of Christ.

Like if you ask what is Jesus, or who was he, hes not a person rather hes the energy animating the body. So you can connect and be the energy of Christ, or you could say you become Christ.

I'm going to play around with embodying this Christ like energy/spirit.

Has anyone else had similar experiences with teachers like Christ or Buddha 

Not so much Christ for me in terms of connecting. Mostly been living people who embody what I would like to embody, I connect more with living beings I guess. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

What you speak about as animating the body is more like the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is a person.

Nobody " becomes " Jesus, but you can live in his presence, but Jesus is Jesus.

" in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God" otherwise known as the Logos, which is a reference to Jesus, the second person of the Godhead.

Also he lays out the foundation for a full life in Him, just read the gospels and apply it.

Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Stop fooling around and realize you are God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If you told this to Christians they would tell you to stop fooling around. Lmao. 

Never tell Jesus to Christians. xDThey hate it like the plague, the irony. 

On a side note — I deeply connect with Christ. That's actually what I'm going to be looking forward to. <don't hunt me please >

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

alright, you heard you guys.

everyone pull out your dmt pipes.

Edited by Windappreciator

^_^

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What's the difference between embodying the spirit of Christ and god realization?

This is very good. Grace has more significance then spiritual practice itself. People neglect the role of grace in their spiritual growth. What you did was classic example of how to meditate on Christ. Reading spiritual books is extremely good way of doing it.

Even for example if one reads echkart tolle's power of now a few sentences or a page it would automatically transport him to that state of peace and presence that echkart tolle was writting from. It's very useful support for spiritual growth and it has benefits beyond normal people's comprehenshion that will elevate the seekers life in many ways.

It's a real phenomena, even reading some angry person's comment on a forum can do many negative things to you. So reading stright from god has much more spiritual significance.

Acim is probably the most powerful way to connect with Christ imo. Very powerful. Because it was written from pure love, the words have that same vibration and it can just suck you into that state. 

The prerequisite to be able to do that is receptivity. And receptivity will come naturally if you can keep the person aside and abide as pure concious presence. Handle that one thing and grace will do rest.

Godspeed ?

Edited by Salvijus

"Eat my flesh, drink my blood, and become me" Christ.

The idea of this method to meditate and absorb higher energies is that if one can become one with christ he will automatically know everything that Christ knew. All his knowledge and wisdom and states of consciouness can be poured into you. That's how one can learn to do miracles and healing. It is simply being downloaded from christ. Or Christ just do the miracles through them. (It's nicely explained in acim actually)

In india people do the same thing with deity worship. Some yogis would create powerful energy forms that if imbibed would give people who imbibed it siddhic powers and enchanced perception and states of consciouness and what not, everything that was put into that energy form can become yours if imbibed.  It's the same science. Except a different deity. Using Jesus as a deity instead of Kali or smth. Different energy forms can give you different benefits and different states of consciouness.

Fascinating topic, fascinating side of spirituality.

Edited by Salvijus

3 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Adamq8 But who was Jesus at his essence? What is a Jesus?

Jesus is God.

If you want to connect with Jesus , read the Gospels and the Church Fathers.

St   Gregory of Nyssa

St Gregory Palamas

St John of Damascus

St Athanasius 

St   Maximos the Confessor 

St   Basil the Great

St Irenaeus of Lyon

This is just some of the Fathers, but you should really read them,  insanely profound writings , but also, you should try to read the whole bible seriously and you will see the red thread going all the way from Genesis to the book of Revelation.

Put all your  prejudices and biases aside and actually study the books you will probably be suprised by the wisdom and Insight it produces in your spiritual journey and the figure of Christ is not like anybody else in history, he is also the most influential person in history, Jesus is the most written about , and most art has been done in history about him.

And the Gospel of Thomas is a heresy and a gnostic text which has nothing to do really with Jesus, they propose " secret wisdom" and that sorta stuff which is a typical Gnostic way of saying we know the secret of Jesus and nobody else, and it was written according to scholars in about 250 AD.

Not even close to the other gospels.

But start with the Gospel of John imo.

Also I can recommend a great book :

The mystical theology of the eastern church - Vladimir lossky 

Edited by Adamq8

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

4 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What's the difference between embodying the spirit of Christ and god realization?

Christ is something you (God) dreamed up to keep yourself alseep.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't think this is true. If you read the Bible, lots of things said by Christ are like nuggets of gold. 

Also Christ is the highest embodiment of compassion I can think of. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

17 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I don't think this is true. If you read the Bible, lots of things said by Christ are like nuggets of gold. 

Also Christ is the highest embodiment of compassion I can think of. 

You dreamed up reading the Bible.

You don't need nuggets of gold when you realize you are God.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Doesn't the same logic apply to you? God (me) is dreaming Leo to keep myself asleep?

Edited by Salvijus

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You dreamed up reading the Bible.

You don't need nuggets of gold when you realize you are God.

By the same logic we should all stop watching actualized.org.

Yet you who has realized God, devote the rest of your life to creating nuggets of gold in YT form. But we can’t read nuggets in other scriptures?

Stop acting like you are the most awake person who knows all the answers. Stop spreading dogma and misinformation, or this website will cease to exist. 

35 minutes ago, Intense said:

When you are God realized, there is absolutely no need to watch actualized.org ever again. Nor to read the Bible, nor to read anything else. This is what Leo's work is about. This is the least dogmatic form of teaching. But you gonna figure that out by yourself. No need to believe that.

52 minutes ago, Intense said:

If you were awake you would.