Vincent S

Having guilt for taking too much Psychedelics?

47 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

It is not about what you see. 

It is about what you become! 

True!
Thanks for pointing that out :x

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

3 hours ago, Vincent S said:

This is stuck to me, honestly. I dont know how to get rid of this feeling.
But I have had crazy awakenings and seen some stuff that cannot be unseen on Pyschedelics.
Whoever have had similar experiences, know what I am talking about. I dont really need to go in to detail about them.

I have had a few 5 meo dmt trips, around 4-5 times. 10 ish LSD trips with average of 3-4 tabs.
I have done ayahuasca 3 times. San pedro once. MDMA + LSD twice, and a few mushroom trips here and there.
This is what I have done under a year.

A part of me feels guilt for not taking more time integrating these realizations/experiences and true insights.
Because they are so big and gamechaning. Especially the last two LSD trips (God-Realization and realizing No Self)
Obviously these two are peak experiences. I am not there all the time. Allthough I do get buzzed in those states sometimes
during day to day life.

Am I fooling myself here? Have I done too much? Is this only the begining?
I have heard Leo saying in one of his vids that: "20x trips is the beginning. You havent really reached deep waters yet."

Hey brother. I have had over 50 trips. My last trip were 10 and 8 gr dried shrooms. I become a wolf, tree, wire, mushroom and experienced nothingness, infinite nothingness, god realization, everything was me, infinite love etc (anything you can imagene to experience). However, if you are looking for enlightenment, it is completely opposite because in enlightenment you realize that experiencer was never there so it is realization now is the source and before birth. Because, real nothingness or enlightenment can not be experienced because the experiencer was never exist. Therefore, any psychedelics you take you can not be enlightened, because thought process including the thought of experiencing still running. Additionally, do not ever say i wish i couldnt take it, because there is no you to have past and future. Just now is the source. Never wish and never will.

4 minutes ago, Khan 0 said:

Hey brother. I have had over 50 trips. My last trip were 10 and 8 gr dried shrooms. I become a wolf, tree, wire, mushroom and experienced nothingness, infinite nothingness, god realization, everything was me, infinite love etc (anything you can imagene to experience). However, if you are looking for enlightenment, it is completely opposite because in enlightenment you realize that experiencer was never there so it is realization now is the source and before birth. Because, real nothingness or enlightenment can not be experienced because the experiencer was never exist. Therefore, any psychedelics you take you can not be enlightened, because thought process including the thought of experiencing still running. Additionally, do not ever say i wish i couldnt take it, because there is no you to have past and future. Just now is the source. Never wish and never will.

Thanks! True! :)
Process where No-Thing-Ness becomes something. Thoughts, Consciousness, Universal Mind, all used for creating whats been experienced, expressed and realized in "form". But in all actuality: There is "No-Thing" there. Nothing creating something.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Vincent S anytime. By the way, it is great for you trip many times because pyhcheedlics are the best experiences in the matrix. But just slow down anymore, and start to meditate a lot. You are very lucky ?????

6 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

But in all actuality: There is "No-Thing" there. Nothing creating something

In absolute perspective nothing has never happened actually. Now is the source as deep sleep or prior to birth. Only so called thought creates back and forth. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

People who have done less than 100 trips are clueless children.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Consciousness seems to have no top.

In other words: You will always be a 'clueless child', even after one million trips.

Why so serious?

7 minutes ago, Khan 0 said:

@Vincent S anytime. By the way, it is great for you trip many times because pyhcheedlics are the best experiences in the matrix. But just slow down anymore, and start to meditate a lot. You are very lucky ?????

Thanks! :) 

8 minutes ago, Khan 0 said:

In absolute perspective nothing has never happened actually. Now is the source as deep sleep or prior to birth. Only so called thought creates back and forth. 

9_9:x

4 hours ago, Vincent S said:

I have had a few 5 meo dmt trips, around 4-5 times. 10 ish LSD trips with average of 3-4 tabs.
I have done ayahuasca 3 times. San pedro once. MDMA + LSD twice, and a few mushroom trips here and there.
This is what I have done under a year.

Holy fuck. :o

Dude, take it easy, and don't let other people's psychedelic dick measuring contests pressure you into biting off more than you can chew.

This is not an olympic contest where the first one to cross the finish line gets a gold medal. There isn't even a finish line here, so what's the rush?

Why so serious?

42 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

Because they have no epistemic foundation to ground themselves in or do you mean something else?

Because those first 100 trips or so shatter one's reality so thoroughly. After your human reality has been shattered in a hundred different ways, now you're ready to really trip.

12 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

In other words: You will always be a 'clueless child', even after one million trips.

No

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No

xD

We'll talk again in ten years from now, at which point you will most likely have crossed the one million trip mark and tell people "if you have done under a million trips, you have no clue at all about the true potential of psychedelics". LOL

(It always made me chuckle whenever I heard you say that certain people haven't even reached 1% of what's possible. How could anyone ever reach one percent of infinity?)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

This is not an olympic contest where the first one to cross the finish line gets a gold medal. There isn't even a finish line here, so what's the rush?

Its not a rush persay. I wanted Clarity, I wanted more Truth. I was getting tired of my small perspective.
But now its unfolding, and I see where its heading. I dont know everything. I will never do. I will dissapear before I do.
But atleast a sense of peace is felt, That I am in good hands. And that we are all heading towards Unity.
Maybe more like already in Unity. But realising where we are more and more.

@Leo Gura How about people like neem karoli baba, who was given massive doses of lsd, and nothing happened to him. Ram dass later said about him, “you don’t need a bus to Detroit if you’re already in Detroit.”

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

This thread excites me to trip more and more.

Gonna become a mega genius with all the integrated insight.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

41 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura How about people like neem karoli baba, who was given massive doses of lsd, and nothing happened to him. Ram dass later said about him, “you don’t need a bus to Detroit if you’re already in Detroit.”

It's such a dumb example.

If you were in Detroit you wouldn't be here asking questions.

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He’s talking about neem karoli baba, not us.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

43 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

He’s talking about neem karoli baba, not us.

And I'm talking about you -- which is all that matters.

The only reasons I don’t feel guilty for not having taken enough psychedelics are 1. awakening (psychedelics are in one sense useless now anyway, in a way that they weren’t before), and 2. the fact that I’ve tripped literally hundreds of times. ? 

Edited by The0Self

it's such a dumb example.

@Leo Gura lol my man leo woke up and chose violence hahahahahah 

Edited by tlowedajuicemayne
context

I have taken so much ayahuasca that I have developed reverse tolerance.  The more I take, the less aya I need to go on a journey.  I take Bufo Alvarius once a month.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

On 1/16/2022 at 0:17 PM, Vincent S said:

This is stuck to me, honestly. I dont know how to get rid of this feeling.

There’s no separate self or past, just the thoughts about. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 16/01/2022 at 0:17 PM, Vincent S said:

A part of me feels guilt for not taking more time integrating these realizations/experiences and true insights.

Is the problem really too much psychedelics or not enough integration? What makes you think you would do more integration if you tripped less? Perhaps this feeling is telling you to integrate now rather than doubting this or that. To me, it feels like you are trying to use psychedelics as a scapegoat for your lack of integration or practices.