flume

What 4 Years Of Personal Development Did To Me

37 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Very cool video, that conclusion was unexpected and awesome. A lesson I still sometimes forget :D

Haha, me too ^_^

19 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

Sooo beautiful♥️?It's really motivating to see how much you are at ease with your being!

Thanks so much for your kind comment ^_^ Much love to you!

'The ultimate aim of personal development, as paradoxical as it sounds, is about becoming a child again' - love, love, love this :x 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Haha, cool ending. That's much more then I ever achieved. ? 

@flume @Gili Trawangan
When passion to express your beautiful inner being to the world surpasses fear of being judged you start to act like child again and you start playing again, because wouldn't it be stupid to do anything else in infinite field of playground <3

When we stop resisting whatever has meant to happen through us we start to be rather than do and that's exactly why it is called inner BEING not inner DOER.

Lastly flume I am sure that your videos make huge impact to people that are lacking foundation of self confidence and self acceptance, because you are extremely humble not presenting yourself better than your watchers, but more likely spirit to have journey with. Thanks for showing your real authentic personality to the world like any lovely, warm hearted and strong individual would do. Love yo, because you have incredibly vibe <3

Who told you that "others" are real?

11 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

When passion to express your beautiful inner being to the world surpasses fear of being judged you start to act like child again and you start playing again, because wouldn't it be stupid to do anything else in infinite field of playground <3

:x

12 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

Lastly flume I am sure that your videos make huge impact to people that are lacking foundation of self confidence and self acceptance, because you are extremely humble not presenting yourself better than your watchers, but more likely spirit to have journey with. Thanks for showing your real authentic personality to the world like any lovely, warm hearted and strong individual would do. Love yo, because you have incredibly vibe <3

I just "awwwwwwww"ed all throughout reading your comment. :x Much love to you!

Great video - fun and informative- plus those dance moves at the end! 

seriously I know you could help so many people with your journey. Can’t wait to see where your YouTube channel goes ?

Schön hier noch ein paar andere Österreicher zu sehen :)

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

6 minutes ago, flume said:

@At awe @Thetruthseeker Aww thanks guys :$ I won't be able to sleep tonight from all the nice comments I'm getting, haha

@undeather Exciting! Griass di ^_^ Where are you from?

Ich wohne in Graz ;) du?

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

@flume Wow, inspiring! The habit-trackers and rituals made me laugh...they are quite fun but really do look insane after a while. 

After about 2 years, I'm slowly experiencing the 'becoming a kid again' aspect too. Letting-go and not being too serious about the work is so counter-intuitive because it looks counter-productive to the work itself. 

Cheers!

@WonderSeeker

What people often forget is that point of spiritual work or anything in life is simply to BE happy. You can play bodybuilding, being mucisian, being influencer, being smart etc. or just play tranceding all these things through spirituality and tranceding even that in the end. Any so called game you wanna play is meant to give pleasure doing it, because as everyone knows there is no meaning in the end, but meaning can be something you give to the thing you do.

People frequently get stuck in being unhappy, because they keep having personality traits they don't like, but after all if you were so called "perfect" person what would it change, because anyways you would be there to do something and you better like doing it or there wouldn't be any sense to do it. 

"Oh my god I was thinking again, but I am experienced meditator so that shouldn't happen ... And now I am being mad at myself and I though I have learned to be gentle to myself ... What is reason to do any of this, because of I am not progressing and I am mad all the time ... I can't have any pleasure, because of then I am attached to them etc. etc. etc."

I guess that previous example resonated with most of you, because that is mistake that I would be pretty sure to claim that everyone on this path to have at least once.

Just enjoy doing whatever you like and if you are not into strict practises then do something else, because if you really are passionate towards this work you would do it no matter what so take your time, because there is no hurry to get anywhere and there is actually no other place to be, but this exact moment. Think it as competition whoever enjoys this present moment most wins : )

Who told you that "others" are real?

:D Love it! Also your voice is soooo pretty and soothing. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Oh no, she lost her mind!

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.