Someone here

POll: Are you happy and satisfied with your life?

Are you happy and satisfied with your life?    81 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy and satisfied with your life?

• Yes I'm so happy
    • I'm kinda happy
    • Sometimes happy, sometimes not
    • I could be better
    • No I'm not happy overall
    • I'm very miserable

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

47 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

It seems like there’s someone pushing an agenda because of the framing of I am right or wrong and they, he, she, is right or wrong. There isn’t a right or wrong, those are just, well, I digress. Everybody’s right sometimes and wrong sometimes, and no one is ever actually right or wrong. 

?thats very well put indeed ?

I'm definitely not satisfied, I dislike many things about my life situation. However I'm rather quite happy.

15 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

I will be unhappy until I'm dead. If I don't take my antidepressants I want to kill myself. When I do take them I'm like a robot, but having no emotion feels better than wanting to die.

I hope things are going well soon.  I take antidepressants as well. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here Me too ... I took antidepressants too, but you should not rely on them for long. They are toxic to the body.

In my opinion it's the toxicity of our industrialized world that is making us sick.
Back in the 90s when we were born, there was mercury and aluminum in childhood vaccines. Two toxins, that accumulate in the brain and stay there for decades.
We eat food loaded with pesticides and plastic components, and drink water containing arsenic, lead and fluoride on a daily basis. 
Every time we walk near a road, we inhale the toxic exhausts of the cars.
We sit near wifi routers and stare on screens for hours every day.

No wonder we are miserable.

15 hours ago, Ima Freeman said:

We eat food loaded with pesticides and plastic components, and drink water containing arsenic, lead and fluoride on a daily basis. 
Every time we walk near a road, we inhale the toxic exhausts of the cars.

It is true that this is so, but I think the problem is more the difference in evolutionary stages between generations. you have to go through a period where there is no place for you, you have to create it, nothing that the previous generation has transmitted to you is of no use to you, you are in no man's land, and this generates great anxiety. If you do not pass the test you will have a depressive and unstable life. you have to conquer your stability, your place. it's not fun but it is what it is, and it's a beautiful adventure