ValiantSalvatore

Feedback - Bars&Clubs - Approaching Women

3 posts in this topic

I was out with friends. I approached 6 girls in total. Wanted to do 10 the place is rather small and I saw nothing approachable in that sense, as well as the are other just observations. Clubs are currently closed because of Corona.

I approached basically the hottest girls in the club only, exclusively as I do have an entitled personality and that apparently is good for game. Of course there were other attractive/women hot girls for night game lingo. I was out with 2 friends and made 2 other friends just from hanging-out. I had close to 0 fun as the music is very bad, I still try to feel my way into it. 

I'll just make this logical so people understand and my purpose of going out. 6 situations I've been in. 

Principles I wanted to understand

• Body language and eye contact.

1. Approached one girl with 3 girls on a small table she was dancing and having a good time, I wanted to tune into the vibe as I was bored and received a blow out. She told me she has a boyfriend, I told her can't she share, we danced for a second before. A guy was thrown out 5 minutes before and she made a big act, because he was ready to punch a women in a sense and I was ready to get in between because this is just ridiculous. They all showed him the middle finger like 5 girls as he walked down the stairs. I am unsure if people noticed this, they treated it as normal. I thought it was funny.

Afterwards I approach 5-10 minutes as stuff calmed down, I do my thing like written above and after telling her why can't she share she punched my arm and sort of gave me a good vibe unsure what else to do. Afterwards she started dancing with one of my friends and came back to us, he approached first before this shit happend or afterwards. Unsure what he said. He was blown off in a second.

2. Next I talked to two girls a group and asked if she wanted to dance one girl gave me a look of oh no, the other girl told me she has a boyfriend. Showed me a picture of him. I am unsure what happend afterwards I was just looking. I asked for dancing as I thought it's a good way to learn to let go as well as I like to dance with other people. Later she danced with a couple of friends of mine and pushed me out of the group, there is close to 0 space and I am tall so I was unsure where to move. I kept trying to hold eye contact and basically wining for all making friends. One dude came up to me gave me his hand and he works in secruity, a friend of mine knows him etc. 

3. The other two girls sort of just came by naturally I was attempting to start dancing with one of them. They made out in front of me and touched each others boobs. I always want to grab both of them when I see this, as I just like it. One of them was attractive the other one was not so attractive. I attempted to dance with the attractive one, we "pulled" these two to one guys place and nothing happend. His place was also freaking nice. 

4. I approached a girl I wanted to approach the one behind her, then I notice my attention drifting and I thought since she is my focus now I'll talk to her and she basically just blocked me of entirely, giving me a strong vibe of no entry. They drank shots. 

5. One girl approached me with the words of "Tequilla" and her eyes were so wide, yet I did not want to drink anymore. We also left right afterwards as they closed.

6. One girl wanted to dance with me she was way to old and put her back into my back consistently, I noticed yet I did not really care. First I did not know who it was or if it was a space issue. My friend pulled me away. She eyed me out before.

7. One other attractive girl was out with her friends and eyed me out I can't really tell if she is attractive is shit is so dark. So I did not approach as it would seem like "easy game". She reminded me a lot about an old crush. So I did not approach as I felt a lot of pain. 

Always when I keep talking shit turns quite I don't know why if this is good, when I held presentations during university it was very similar I received mostly positive feedback and I still do not know why. It just had to seem solid or w/e.

Anyway, any ideas on how to continue night games any sort of feedback? Is this good is this bad is this okay?

Not drinking would be better as I'd be in a higher state. I was able to let loose and dance for a bit afterwards alone, so no idea.

My main focus was eye contact and body language focusing on getting to physically escalate, as I have the most issue with that. Eye contact is fine, I feel things very intensly so I actually have to break it off depending on the vibe of the person as well as my internal mood. Conversations are fine, I was not in a good mood I also did drink. Small talk is still an issue, they keep asking me if everything is allright, which from articles I've read is just bad conversations. I mostly meditate then and try to feel my body so I am just calm and start laughing my ass off, as I am mostly so content being alone, even if it is painful. 

I saw 3-4 make outs in total, so it was rather lame? The quality of girls and quantity was also not very high. Dunno what to do when an attractive girl walks by as there is a steady influx of people regardless of where you are at. So, I don't know if they are leaving.

All good. Just keep going out and approaching. Your skills will grow naturally.

You don't need to second-guess every set. Game is chaotic. Random shit will happen every night.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Yeah my friend did receive the number from the one hot girl I approached because of me she told to him. So I was winging in a sense. As she felt bad for blowing me out, as I did make her laugh...

I'll see if I can go out again with them on Saturday. As we did pull. This time sober. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore