Preety_India

How can I convince myself that I deserve good things in life?

30 posts in this topic

@Hugo Oliveira yes the avatar photo is me. Thanks for the kind words. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, puporing said:

You just do! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :x

Thank you for the encouraging words. :)

Sometimes I have to remind myself that a family member's opinion shouldn't matter. 

You should not "convince" yourself. 

Just do things that feel good to you. Do things that make you feel amazing. Your feeling will show you that you deserve it.

What feels great is great.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Put the energy of self-love or worthiness into a glass of water with your focus and imagination and then drink it. The consciousness of water is very receptive and will become whatever you influence it to be (like God) or surround it with. 

It’s worth a try if nothing else has worked. 

Also, you deserve good things in life because you are a creator. You create beauty, experiences, thoughts, desires. You’re an artist. If you weren’t a creator you wouldn’t be in creation. It’s in everyone’s (including God’s) best interest for you to get everything you want. You are here to get everything you want. Because by you getting everything you want is how you grow, and thus how God grows, the universe grows. Getting good things expands your perspective and enables you to want better things. Getting better things enables you to expand and desire and get and experience other things, a diversity of things. In other words, your ability of expansion is why you deserve good things.  Awareness, learning to love, growing, desiring, intelligence, diversity of knowledge and experience, all comes from you receiving. 

Edited by Gianna

2 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

@Preety_India Hey, I don't know how helpful this is going to be, but I'll share it anyway. I am struggling with similar issues and what I discovered is that you don't even need to get yourself to start believing "I deserve to be happy", "I am worthy", "I love myself", "I am beautiful", etc. The only thing you need to do is to stop believing "I don't deserve to be happy", "I am unworthy", "I hate myself", "I am ugly", etc. And you stop believing them by simply seeing, and noticing that they are beliefs you adopted in the past, in an attempt to protect yourself. If neutral observation isn't enough, start by questioning and ungrounding these thoughts. They are no longer useful and are hurting you now. Let them go:) And once you let them go, there's that gap, emptiness, freedom. It's not a new belief, but rather a clear seeing, and that itself is love.

This certainly requires a leap of faith though. To start loving yourself, you need to jump right into it, such that you can love yourself enough to allow self-love. It's a bit paradoxical, hence why the leap of faith is required. And your current longing for a solution, for a way out, is telling me that you are ready to dare and jump. xD

Totally agree. 

Let go of judgements and practice unconditional love on yourself and others.

Do Shadow work.

LOL at Gregory's signature!

Edited by hyruga

I got amazing results in emotional healing with MDMA plus daily meditation. You may wanna give it a try :)