SQAAD

Mexico has become the World's number One Gore production country

53 posts in this topic

@SQAAD Where does the "have to's" and "only thing that makes sense's" come to god & infinity?

How could god & infinity be this finite?

And how do you get from oneness to a you experiencing torture in the future?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

@roopepa

No. This is not a philosophy. I have become Infinite. That's what God is. It's the only possibility. It's the only thing that makes sense when you experience it. God is everything. Everything is infinity.

If you are God, don't be worried about a few people in Mexico. Right now we are torturing billions of beings every year, in a systematic way that you probably have no issue contributing to, which within a few years causes more suffering than all humans who ever lived experienced combined.

And not only that, simply look at nature. Beings get eaten alive all the time, trillions of them. The fact that you are focusing on Mexico is showing that you are still very much human, and very much biased towards your own identity, if your concern is that you will suffer.

Glory to Israel

31 minutes ago, Scholar said:

If you are God, don't be worried about a few people in Mexico. Right now we are torturing billions of beings every year, in a systematic way that you probably have no issue contributing to, which within a few years causes more suffering than all humans who ever lived experienced combined.

And not only that, simply look at nature. Beings get eaten alive all the time, trillions of them. The fact that you are focusing on Mexico is showing that you are still very much human, and very much biased towards your own identity, if your concern is that you will suffer.

exactly!

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

48 minutes ago, Scholar said:

The fact that you are focusing on Mexico is showing that you are still very much human, and very much biased towards your own identity, if your concern is that you will suffer.

well, actually, the reason why they focused on mexico is because they are conflicted and split by torture and being tortured and mexico is frequent with that.

Edited by Windappreciator

@SQAAD Seems like you just have a fetish for these things.

We humans are super-biased. And 99% of the time we are not even aware of the things we are doing.
We numb ourselves, and when we focus on some parts of reality: We call it "truth and needs to be seen".
On some level yes.
But are you aware that each time you are eating your breakfast, lunch and dinner: A being got tortured/killed for that purpose of yours?
Either plant being or an animal. You are just shutting that part of your Truth-seeing reality off / numbing yourself that when you are
peeling an orange or eating some ham-sandwitch: That you are eating "food".

None of these things are new. These killings and torture has been here since the dawn of time. And sitting on websites and watching these things, will only end up in a will to experience these things, or to deal this pain on to others.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@roopepa

11 hours ago, roopepa said:

@SQAAD Where does the "have to's" and "only thing that makes sense's" come to god & infinity?

How could god & infinity be this finite?

And how do you get from oneness to a you experiencing torture in the future?

It's just the only possibility. The only way anything could ever exist. It makes absolutely perfect sense. When you experience it you have no doubts left any more. Materialism is seen as pure stupidity. 

It's infinite because it goes on forever. It contains finite parts like me and you. But you are never gonna end. You have an infinite number of lives still left. There is no contradiction there.

Oneness means you are everything. Therefore you find yourself getting tortured or typing this comment. You have infinite experiences ahead of you. 

@Scholar

11 hours ago, Scholar said:

I just don't like excruciating pain. I am caught in a bind. I know about other animals suffering a lot but its usually not that prolonged.

In the hands of a human you can suffer more than Christ. An animal doesn't enjoy causing pain and is not that intelligent. 

Whether I want or not I am made to have this aversion to pain. 

Even if you gave me 10 billion dollars right now I would not accept to go through what Kiki Kamarena went through. So yes I am very much human. But human is part of God. 

Edited by SQAAD

@Vincent S

9 hours ago, Vincent S said:

@SQAADe. And sitting on websites and watching these things, will only end up in a will to experience these things, or to deal this pain on to others.

That's not true. 

There are levels to this. There are levels to pain. It gets pretty gnarly. 

I don't think a plant suffers that much. Or at all. 

9 hours ago, SQAAD said:

I don't think a plant suffers that much. Or at all. 

How can you be so sure? Try open yourself up to the possibility of what you have numbed yourself in to not feeling.
You will be shocked to know, how you fooled yourself in to creating these distinctions :)
I know. Because I have fooled myself in to thinking the same and being closed of to that possibility.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

12 hours ago, SQAAD said:

It's infinite because it goes on forever. It contains finite parts like me and you. But you are never gonna end. You have an infinite number of lives still left. There is no contradiction there.

Oneness means you are everything. Therefore you find yourself getting tortured or typing this comment. You have infinite experiences ahead of you. 

@SQAAD 

You're conceptualizing infinity.

Rationalization and conceptualization will not do, and cannot hold the truth, because actual is not conceptual (dual).

Infinity does not mean that a you will experience everything, including all the worst things. Infinity means freedom and love. There is no boundary, no restriction. You are conceptualizing and thus projecting boundary and restriction onto Life. And feeling the discord, as that one dude would say.

Listen to how you're feeling. You are meant to feel good. That's all you have ever wanted. Take a look at your situation. Maybe there is some confusion going on, as you're spending your time watching gore material, preparing for future torture. Is that how you want to feel? Is that the life you want? Is that what life is designed for?

Feeling is the language of the soul.

Joy, truth, love. These three are interchangeable, and one always leads to the other. It matters not in which order they are placed.

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

12 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@Scholar

I just don't like excruciating pain. I am caught in a bind. I know about other animals suffering a lot but its usually not that prolonged.

In the hands of a human you can suffer more than Christ. An animal doesn't enjoy causing pain and is not that intelligent. 

Whether I want or not I am made to have this aversion to pain. 

Even if you gave me 10 billion dollars right now I would not accept to go through what Kiki Kamarena went through. So yes I am very much human. But human is part of God. 

This is not true, animal suffering firstly is far more prolonged in say something like factory farms. But in cultures like China, it is not only that they do not care about causing suffering to animals, people who believe in for example chinese medicine, actively seek to inflict as much pain as possible to animals before consuming them, because it is believed to be healthy and benefitial. We are talking about skinning animals alive, letting them suffer like that for days and then cooking them alive. And we are not just talking about a few cases here, we are talking about millions of animals yearly.

I am saying that you are biased towards human, and that you are not genuinely looking for suffering. Would you rather experience the suffering of the animals that are being tortured in China, or even in factory farms, or would you rather experience the suffering of the few humans who get tortured in mexico? These things are not proportional, yet your attention very much is on the humans, because of your bias.

However, there is an aspect even deeper here. You think the suffering on this planet is all the suffering that exists. But the reality is, even if you remove all suffering from this planet, there will still be infinite suffering, of infinite beings. And you created all of it. And not only did you create it, you said to yourself that you will experience it all, for eternity. That's what it means to be selfless.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

1 hour ago, roopepa said:

@SQAAD 

You're conceptualizing infinity.

Rationalization and conceptualization will not do, and cannot hold the truth, because actual is not conceptual (dual).

Infinity does not mean that a you will experience everything, including all the worst things. Infinity means freedom and love. There is no boundary, no restriction. You are conceptualizing and thus projecting boundary and restriction onto Life. And feeling the discord, as that one dude would say.

Listen to how you're feeling. You are meant to feel good. That's all you have ever wanted. Take a look at your situation. Maybe there is some confusion going on, as you're spending your time watching gore material, preparing for future torture. Is that how you want to feel? Is that the life you want? Is that what life is designed for?

Feeling is the language of the soul.

Joy, truth, love. These three are interchangeable, and one always leads to the other. It matters not in which order they are placed.

Im going to keep this one, as a star comment. Thank you! <3