SQAAD

Mexico has become the World's number One Gore production country

53 posts in this topic

@SQAAD  most inner light is a repression of the dark but it doesn't have to be

Edited by Windappreciator

@SQAAD ahaaha... besides mexico, Brazil , colombia, Nigeria,Russia  and India and ISIS is the basic source of gore videos on the internet. without them, these sites would basically run out of business.

and we cannot avoid this aspect of reality. denial will only aggravate it . and i cannot believe my eyes when i see the count of views these videos receive, and if we go for the comment section we can basically see a picture of stage red mentality.

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

@Knowledge Hoarder

29 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

That's odd. Never in my life I'd have thought of watching gore videos, and I'm not curious about them either. Just because these events are true and part of reality, surely doesn't mean we should be watching them? Not judging you btw, just that maybe this obsession has perhaps something to do with you specifically.

And honestly, I don't really buy that you can love these dark parts of reality once you become enlightened.

I get excited by these things. From a young age I have been fascinated by serial killers too. Everyone is different and likes to watch different stuff. 

Whether you should or shouldn't watch these true events that's up to you. You can definitely ignore them and live in willful ignorance. It might be even better for your mental health. 

Personally I like to know what is going on in the world. I value Truth a lot. I am very curious too. 

Nothing will affect you like watching a gore video. It's too real. It's too brutal. This is serious stuff. You are watching something that will make a deep imprint on your mind for the rest of your life. 

One of the most brutal things I have watched is people getting thrown off by rooftops by an opposing religious group. I will remember that for lifetime. 

My point is not that you should watch every single act of torture. But if you really value Truth it's good to get at least a taste of what is happening around the world . It's very different to hear it than watching it. 

When you watch it, you feel all the agony of that person. You understand things otherwise you would never understand. 

It can make you question your reality and all the notions you've had. 

In our society we are protected by these things. We act like they don't even exist because its too gruesome to watch. 

If people really knew what is going on they would have a serious mental breakdown. 

Maybe if the news showed us every day these type of videos then we would wake up and do something about it. 

Edited by SQAAD

i guess we are ready to see how this thread gets locked. there are other forums completely dedicated  for those shitty dark stuff. many would be disgusted with them and it ain't healthy psychologically for most! 

mods?

my mini-blog!

@happyhappy

28 minutes ago, happyhappy said:

i guess we are ready to see how this thread gets locked. there are other forums completely dedicated  for those shitty dark stuff. many would be disgusted with them and it ain't healthy psychologically for most! 

mods?

We are talking about a very serious societal issue here that affects thousands of lives every single year. No graphic content has been uploaded here. The title was pretty self explanatory from the beginning. 

Yes it's disgusting. But even more disgusting is acting like it doesn't even exist. That just perpetuates the problem. 

If we are only here to discuss sugary things then I am very disappointed. 

This thread ties in nicely with Leo's most emotionally difficult video: The radical consequences of oneness. 

That video is potentially a lot scarier and more mentally harmful than this thread. 

Truth has nothing to do with you being happy all the time. 

Edited by SQAAD

@Knowledge Hoarder

23 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Maybe you're right. If all common people of Mexico trully decided to go on a rampage and overthrow these gang drug cartel overlords, I don't think there's a thing anybody could do against them. It's ironic; the common people could replace the goverment anytime they please, they just choose not to out of fear. And understandably so.

This is an interesting statement. What's the motivation behind Truth seeking then? Shouldn't happiness be the ultimate goal, once you discover the Truth ofc.

There are some Mexican vigilante civilians who have captured and beaten badly drug cartel members. You can look it on VICE. 

If the people overthrew the government that wouldn't do much I believe. Many politicians in Mexico have tried to fight the cartels but its not working.

Its just too much money to be made. You can't easily stop it. 

Only solution I see is if America was to legalise all drugs tomorrow then that would make the cartels go out of business. Because the main biggest buyer of drugs is America after all. Without America as a client there would be no billions to be made. 

Imagine if the drug addicts were able to buy crystal meth or fentanyl from the pharmacy instead of shady criminals. 

Basically American drug addicts fuel the whole gnarly predicament in Mexico.. 

As far as the motivation for Truth is my love for Truth. My appreciation of what is. Sometimes happiness and Truth conflict. But I also believe they converge after a certain point. The more aligned with Truth the better your life becomes. 

Edited by SQAAD

18 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@happyhappy

We are talking about a very serious societal issue here that affects thousands of lives every single year. No graphic content has been uploaded here. No one is forcing you to read this thread. The title was pretty self explanatory from the beginning. 

Yes it's disgusting. But even more disgusting is acting like it doesn't even exist. That just perpetuates the problem. 

If we are only here to discuss sugary things then I am very disappointed. 

This thread ties in nicely with Leo's most emotionally difficult video: The radical consequences of oneness. 

You probably don't even watch that video bc it's too bad for you. Lol

That video is potentially a lot scarier and more mentally harmful than this thread. 

i myself have watched hundreds of gore shock videos and they are nothing for me personally lol. i was concerned about the others who might find them upsetting. 

it's good to shed some light to the situation surrounding cartels in mexico, columbia and south america in general. but, i was worried if this line of discussion might lead to posting links of these stuff and u know, there are scarier stuff out there. 

speaking on the situation out there in mexico, Columbia and venezula these wars on drugs will always continue . there are cartels  powerful than the police forces and they control entire districts. shootings, beheadings and rape are common daily stuff for them. there are similar drug wars in Italy and europe but the most gruesome grotesque video production centres are in south america . I have read comments on those sites which say that ISIS has a quite lot to learn from south americans about killing other than the typical racist comments.

26 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Truth has nothing to do with you being happy all the time.

come'n bro! it's my username here xD....jk

my mini-blog!

@happyhappy

24 minutes ago, happyhappy said:

i myself have watched hundreds of gore shock videos and they are nothing for me personally lol. i was concerned about the others who might find them upsetting. 

it's good to shed some light to the situation surrounding cartels in mexico, columbia and south america in general. but, i was worried if this line of discussion might lead to posting links of these stuff and u know, there are scarier stuff out there. 

speaking on the situation out there in mexico, Columbia and venezula these wars on drugs will always continue . there are cartels  powerful than the police forces and they control entire districts. shootings, beheadings and rape are common daily stuff for them. there are similar drug wars in Italy and europe but the most gruesome grotesque video production centres are in south america . I have read comments on those sites which say that ISIS has a quite lot to learn from south americans about killing other than the typical racist comments.

I was careful to provide a link which doesn't show graphic content . Only commentary. Besides not wanting to get banned, I am respectful not to harm anyone by showing them something they are not ready for. 

The war on drugs will stop soon I believe. If everyone tomorrow was to take 5meo dmt that would change some things I believe. 

In 100 years I think America will find a a solution to the drug problem. I have faith in future generations. 

No way they will allow this madness to go on for long. Just wait till we hit stage green. We are getting there in developed countries. 

Edited by SQAAD

@Windappreciator

24 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

the best solution is not being a consumer

That's impossible to happen. People will always consume drugs, no matter what. 

That's human nature. Drugs and prostitution should be legalised because they are here to stay forever. 

We are all drug addicts in a certain sense.  When you are in love, you are acting like a drug addict. It's all about chasing certain chemicals if you think about it. 

Every time I watch a new video, dopamine drips into my brain. This is why Tik tok has exploded. And why youtube has short videos now. 

Edited by SQAAD

@Windappreciator

22 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

i understand what you are trying to say, but

this can be questioned

Maybe with AI, genetic engineering and other technologies this can change. So yes it might not last forever.

4 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Windappreciator

Maybe with AI, genetic engineering and other technologies this can change. So yes it might not last forever.

much simpler than that

@SQAAD Dude, what's up with you and this gore material?

I've seen gore stuff too, I know what it feels like. But you seem to have some difficult feelings about it, something taking you back to the videos and talking about it on the forum. What's up?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@roopepa

56 minutes ago, roopepa said:

@SQAAD Dude, what's up with you and this gore material?

I've seen gore stuff too, I know what it feels like. But you seem to have some difficult feelings about it, something taking you back to the videos and talking about it on the forum. What's up?

Just the mere fact that i will experience these sorts of things one day is enough to make me super interested and curious. Also it's my biggest fear ever. 

I don't care about death. I actually embrace it. What i am absolutely petrified by is excruciating levels of pain. Pain that is unimaginable. That's what I really fear. 

After watching Leo's video about the consequences of Oneness I got really really shook. 

But I got shook way before that. When I took 2 tabs of LSD 4 years ago and I became everything.. Then it hit me.. 'oh shit I am also all the car accidents, all the murders, etc'. That caused me a deep existential terror that I've never felt before. 

Up until then I was super naive and thought of God only as all the positives. Money, fame, sex, success etc. Lol. That's not the full picture though. 

I can't say 'oh one day I will get tortured. Now let me return to playing video games and acting like nothing happened'. No!! I can't do that. My mind doesn't work like that. 

I am really attention to detail focused and kinda ocd. If I am gonna get butchered my mind wants to have an idea how it will feel. I want to come to terms with it. 

I don't obsess over this anymore. But it's always in the back of my mind. I have this curiosity how bad would it actually be. 

I don't understand how other people have not paid attention to this and keep living like they're in denial about all of this horrific stuff. 

I am glad I have faced this. Now it doesn't bother me as much. Still though it is something truly terrifying... 

Basically my mind is trying to come to terms with it. I feel that this fear is holding me from fully becoming God every time I trip deep. 

If I conquer this fear then I am no longer a human. 

Edited by SQAAD

2 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@roopepa

I can't say 'oh one day I will get tortured. Now let me return to playing video games and acting like nothing happened'. No!! I can't do that. My mind doesn't work like that. 

I am really attention to detail focused and kinda ocd. If I am gonna get butchered my mind wants to have an idea how it will feel. I want to come to terms with it. 

I don't obsess over this anymore. But it's always in the back of my mind. I have this curiosity how bad would it actually be. 

I don't understand how other people have not paid attention to this. 

it can go as long as you black out and then you become less sensitive to it after.

3 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Just the mere fact that i will experience these sorts of things one day is enough to make me super interested and curious. Also it's my biggest fear ever. 

What exactly makes you think you will experience that kind of stuff? I assume you have some sort of philosophy or metaphysical theorizing going on that tells you so?

5 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

After watching Leo's videos about the consequences of Oneness I got really shook.

Have you ever thought that you or Leo might be simply confused about some things?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@roopepa

17 minutes ago, roopepa said:

What exactly makes you think you will experience that kind of stuff? I assume you have some sort of philosophy or metaphysical theorizing going on that tells you so?

Have you ever thought that you or Leo might be simply confused about some things?

No. This is not a philosophy. I have become Infinite. That's what God is. It's the only possibility. It's the only thing that makes sense when you experience it. God is everything. Everything is infinity. 

When you experience it, it's hard to even believe it but Its undeniable. You can switch from being a human to being absolute everything at once. After that experience you are never the same again. 

If I hadn't personally experienced this I would never believe Leo. Not even in 10000 years You can't imagine stuff like that. It's the ultimate experience of my life. Nothing can compare. 

That was the most total awakening of my life. 

Edited by SQAAD

4 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@roopepa

No. This is not a philosophy. I have become Infinite. That's what God is. It's the only possibility. It's the only thing that makes sense when you experience it. God is everything. Everything is infinity. 

When you experience it, it's hard to even believe it but Its undeniable. You can switch from being a human to being absolute everything at once. After that experience you are never the same again. 

god offers you potential, it's not really a necessity

@Windappreciator

6 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

god offers you potential, it's not really a necessity

What do you mean?