Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blankisomeone

Is it possible to learn how to retrieve memories of intrauterine experiences?

11 posts in this topic

Like stuff that was happening in my environment when I was in mommy's womb?

Edited by blankisomeone

Ask mom hehehe I don't know honestly. I can't see how it would work but, who knows.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Read Lsd and Mind of the Universe. Not recommended to do what he did unless your Life is really stable and grounded.

(do really high doses, 73 trips in total, over the span of many years)

Otherwise maybe some form of hypnosis like the life between lives regression (therapy) could get you access to these types of insights if the organic veil of amnesia you wear isn't too rigid

10 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Ask mom

My parents have said it was stressful times. But I was wondering if I could re-experience it. I definitely experienced it because I was there, but don’t have the memories anymore

Edited by blankisomeone

26 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

My parents have said it was stressful times. But I was wondering if I could re-experience it. I definitely experienced it because I was there, but don’t have the memories anymore

Why do you want to re-experience it? Not that I'm suggesting that you're wrong to want to, I'm just curious.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

5 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

Why do you want to re-experience it? Not that I'm suggesting that you're wrong to want to, I'm just curious.

To work through the trauma more consciously now that I’m older and wiser lol 

@KatiesKarma can you talk more about the veil of Amnesia?

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean

What do you seek to gain from those memories? Meditation is being a baby again. You were pure being. You've always been pure being. Everything was going perfectly for you and already done for you without you having to do anything about it. Same case today, your heart beats, your lungs process oxygen, etc. There's never a moment when what you really are isn't perfectly held and supported. But you get to create and want and see things come about. Best of both worlds. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

To work through the trauma more consciously now that I’m older and wiser lol 

Okay, that sounds like a good reason to me :) Not related to interuterine trauma specifically, but 'Healing Trauma' by Peter Levine is a good book on the subject of trauma that you might find useful, could be worth a look.

3 hours ago, Judy2 said:

@blankisomeone Do you know how severely this trauma can affect you? Honestly, my first guess would have been not so much, because identification happens when you're already a toddler. But obviously you can still get lasting trauma before that, birth itself being a significant event as well (first experience of rejection). So I'm curious to hear what you know about the subject.

Interesting, so are you saying that trauma tends to affect us worse after identification has happened? Would you mind expanding on this a little?

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@Judy2 Thanks for elaborating :) 

2 hours ago, Judy2 said:

Because the emotions don't stick the way they do with identified adults. For instance, a toddler can cry in one moment and quicky forgets what they even cried about, then in the next moment they're giggling and it's as though nothing ever happened.

I've come to think that when we're very young we just haven't yet learnt to think that it's not all right to express our emotions, and so they can actually move through our systems much more quickly because we haven't been conditioned to repress upset, anger, fear, etc. - when we're upset we cry, when we're angry we scream, and so on, we're completely unfiltered at that stage. And emotion is energy, of course, so to repress emotion is to repress that energy, which ends up causing all sorts of mental/emotional/physical/energetic issues.

That's just how it seems to me though, maybe that's a little simplistic I don't know.

@Judy2 :)