Gianna

What do you love about life?

33 posts in this topic

I'm interested to see what everybody draws up. 

What makes life great?

What, to you, makes life worth living? 

Great question. Broadly: 

Exploration and growth

Opportunity to assist with others' exploration and growth

Adding beauty and love to what's already here

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Beauty is really important to me. I love beautiful music, beautiful dancing, beautiful stories, beautiful poems, beautiful trees and rivers and mountains.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@puporing @roopepa  I love both of these responses so much. Thank you dearly for responding. 

Your answers are my answers ? 

Edited by Gianna

I'm not convinced that life is all that great, but I do enjoy nature. The forests, rivers, mountains and animals where I live always recharge me when I'm tired of people and all their crazy BS.

:D what is a leaf, whaaaat are the stars? that childhood spark of awe and wonder for this creation. i have no idea what anything is, and no one can tell ever tell me. we all have to see it ourselves i suppose. feeling.

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

The thing I really love about life is the same thing that I sometimes absolutely hate about it:

Being here and experiencing stuff. ;)

Why so serious?

On 1/15/2022 at 1:58 PM, Space Lizard said:

I'm not convinced that life is all that great, but I do enjoy nature

I'm not either. Which is actually why I started this thread– to be reminded. But I agree nature is lovely, and a great reset. 

On 1/15/2022 at 2:18 PM, catcat69123 said:

:D what is a leaf, whaaaat are the stars? that childhood spark of awe and wonder for this creation. i have no idea what anything is, and no one can tell ever tell me. we all have to see it ourselves i suppose. feeling.

Mhh mystery and a sense of wonder are the greatest feelings (and blessing!) of our truest essence. Nothing can be known, only felt in awe <3 I do love that. If only I stayed in the apparent-ness of it. 

When my mind is on, it would find things not to love. But my heart keeps reminding me: Damn, what is all this? Why does anything exist? It's pure magic, it's absolute beauty and it's incredibly lovely. I've learned to love it all and am reminded again and again that it's a choice we have to keep committing to if we value truth and love. Otherwise, we automatically choose fear. There is no guilt about this, it's just how the false self identity works in us. Denial of truth or acceptance of truth. And whenever I decide to say yes to life, even though it can be grindy, painful and seemingly ugly - I love everything, as all is one infinite beautiful something that can only be as it is.

On 1/15/2022 at 4:34 PM, Bazooka Jesus said:

The thing I really love about life is the same thing that I sometimes absolutely hate about it:

Being here and experiencing stuff. ;)

Oh man, this drives me crazy. I have the same experience but with people (which is also an experience). The thing I love the most is the same thing I absolutely hate. How do we get out of this– would it be– samsara? I heard AND consciousness is the resolution. An acceptance of yes I love it and simultaneously hate it. But contradiction is so uncomfortable. 

I love that I get to experience the things that I wouldnt normally call "Love". I get to experience Love in different shades.
To be able to understand love more and more. Love has potential. Love changes Everything. Love is crucial. Love is life.
And I need to open my eyes, more and more to that.

There is this Infinite space, that encompasses Everything. And within this space all you can see is fluffy clouds, but nothing else. Wherever you go, just more clouds. All I can hear, is a feminine voice. Telling and sharing her loneliness. Wishing that anybody out there: could hear her...
And those who can hear it clearly, they will know...

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

To me, what I love most about life and what makes life worth living, is Love itself. Spiritual, existential Love.

I think after being through so much suffering in my life, I have become especially sensitive and receptive to Love, because it just means so much to me. At this point its all I really care about in life and all I want to pursue. I can't describe how good love makes me feel. I can't get over it's beauty and pure perfection, and I never will. It's more than just some pleasure or good feeling, its home, its the best thing possible, it's everything I've ever wanted and needed. I can't believe that something so good is possible, I just can't get over it. Love will always make life worth living no matter how much suffering you go through. I want to pursue Love endlessly till the day I die. THAT'S what I love about life.

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

15 minutes ago, Tristan12 said:

To me, what I love most about life and what makes life worth living, is Love itself. Spiritual, existential Love.

I think after being through so much suffering in my life, I have become especially sensitive and receptive to Love, because it just means so much to me. At this point its all I really care about in life and all I want to pursue. I can't describe how good love makes me feel. I can't get over it's beauty and pure perfection, and I never will. It's more than just some pleasure or good feeling, its home, its the best thing possible, it's everything I've ever wanted and needed. I can't believe that something so good is possible, I just can't get over it. Love will always make life worth living no matter how much suffering you go through. I want to pursue Love endlessly till the day I die. THAT'S what I love about life.

Beautiful <3 Don't forget that Love = Life = Suffering = Everything. It's very hard to actually see this, trust it and embody it (struggling with this all the time), but this is where the magic really comes through. This is all home. This is all so beautiful that, as you said, that one couldn't possibly "get over it".

1 hour ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

When my mind is on, it would find things not to love. But my heart keeps reminding me: Damn, what is all this? Why does anything exist? It's pure magic, it's absolute beauty and it's incredibly lovely. I've learned to love it all and am reminded again and again that it's a choice we have to keep committing to if we value truth and love. Otherwise, we automatically choose fear. There is no guilt about this, it's just how the false self identity works in us. Denial of truth or acceptance of truth. And whenever I decide to say yes to life, even though it can be grindy, painful and seemingly ugly - I love everything, as all is one infinite beautiful something that can only be as it is.

Wow, this response is incredibly beautiful. And something I resonate with deeply. I was actually told that I was not committed to life; that I was not fully choosing life which is a form of passive suicidality. An energy worker, too, had said that he could see me trying to leave my body. On a physical level this feels like a flinching and pushing/pulling/jolting within me. And so because this state is so painful, I know exactly how important it is to, again and again, remind yourself to choose to commit to life in love and truth. But it is not easy. Because, as you said, our egos/sense of self is an inevitable part of us experiencing this life of separation and difference. And separation and difference in an unawakened world is acutely painful. That is, unless you constantly remind yourself of love and truth. And in that love and truth is nothing but perfection. 

Edited by Gianna

1 hour ago, Gianna said:

Wow, this response is incredibly beautiful. And something I resonate with deeply. I was actually told that I was not committed to life; that I was not fully choosing life which is a form of passive suicidality. An energy worker, too, had said that he could see me trying to leave my body. On a physical level this feels like a flinching and pushing/pulling/jolting within me. And so because this state is so painful, I know exactly how important it is to, again and again, remind yourself to choose to commit to life in love and truth. But it is not easy. Because, as you said, our egos/sense of self is an inevitable part of us experiencing this life of separation and difference. And separation and difference in an unawakened world is acutely painful. That is, unless you constantly remind yourself of love and truth. And in that love and truth is nothing but perfection. 

Beautifully said! I feel you, I struggle with this a lot, too. That's why (over many years of suffering), I've learned to always come back to seeing the importance of actual spiritual practice. Without direct experience of Truth and Love, we are too far away from seeing that all this is us. Love literally is everything, and there is nothing else. No problem, no suffering, no fear. It's a choice of expression, celebration and exploration of what is and has always been perfect. These bodies we're momentarily wearing, as lovely as they are, are not nailing us down into a physical, limited form which could die. We exist within and beyond all of it, and so we must choose to forgive that we have forgotten our true Self. It's not an accident, not a sin, not a mistake. We chose to live ourselves as bodies and concrete, physical beings, to love our Self in every possible way. It's just hard to follow our bread crumbs back to where we had actually started from. You are beautiful, safe and lovely beyond imagination - let's choose to change our thinking to reflect that Truth and remember it in embodiment and service :) Struggle can melt away astonishingly quickly in this kind of vibration - surprises me every time. 
:x

that i got graced one more stab at it today thank you life

On 17.1.2022 at 9:44 PM, Tristan12 said:

You're speaking directly out of my heart... I never thought Love existed... When I found it tears started streaming like a river. It is utterly profound, utterly beautiful, the only worthwhile thing in life.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/